Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image

Rena closed her eyes looking at the sky again"15 minutes till Midnight..."She mumbled reveling a gauntlet under her armor."Haunted by the hatred and envy of the dead."Her arm glowed and placed her hand on her chest."Phantom Prism..."The wind around grew dark and her smog covered her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

I hate to but in on a moment like this but Millie we don't have time! I broke in the sceen with a flash of light. destroying all signs of the dark powers from before. I am Tenchi, and unfortunitly your my target now. For you to have been a friend of Millie as a child shows you have a kind heart. But in seeing that it's been stolen by the Queen I must stop you!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image

A Deep Dark Red flame began to grow from behind Rena.
My my Tenchi, someones eager to butt into things today. But I supose your right we can let the Queen have this place... I began to give Rena an evil glare that screamed death.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

Rena narrowed her eyes."Three against one huh?Melony i always knew you were the person to out number a person now...Watch the light of the countless stars in the night sky!"She flipped into the air creating a portal."Starlight Realm!"Rena disappeared into the broken space as it closed.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

Dang it! You two just ruined what I was tring to do! Now she's at the Starlight Realm because of you two show offs! I began to stomp around the I screamed at Tenchi. Open the Portal Dumb Butt! We need to follow her!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

I began doging her blows. Ok ok I'll open it but you can't be attacking me while I'm doing it! I began tp pout almost. You don't want to end up in a wall or something do you?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

I began to speek in a cocky manner. Oh Yes Techi we've always wanted to be in a wall. I got back to being serious. Now quite being a whimp and open the stupid open Sissy boy!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

(This is how the realm looks like http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv255/flickrsumshine/backround.jpg )

Rena placed both feet firmly on the ground upon entering and chanted once more."Let my life be drawn into your weapon.Tiono Poles!"The realm became enchanted with a prison technique.Made to hold to toughest of prisoners.Rena then grabbed her chest from sheering pain of having her life drained out of her."The moment they reach here i'll lock them and escape..."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:15 pm
"Hey Rebel! What's been going on? Why is the Queen so corrupt?" He sheathed his sword and looks at the portal  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:17 pm
Slowly Tenchi began working on opening the portal, even though he could go by himself very quickly taking other took time to prepair for. But after an hour the Cirlce was ready and they began to trasport to the Starlight Realm.

This is the circle they used.

User Image  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:21 pm
"This place has now become a target." Kira sighed and held the hilt of his sword out. "Protector of nature. Let you shield guard this place from death or pain. Sunshine's Ray!" The suddenly appeared and was shining on the garden, closing up the buds. Kira walked towards the portal and looked at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Rena looked at the clock."It's already time..."She lay on the ground as she was bound by the spell she put."I'm sorry my lady."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

I breathed heavily. To put it simple The girl you brought here was trying to steal the power from the Starlight Realm and you lead her here. I began to stare deeper into the portal . And about the Queen she was corrupt when she was born...she even killed her own father along with thousands of other magic users , stealing they're powers. Not many Magic users are still alive and if we can't stop this Witch of a Queen There soon WON'T be any magic users left. So Are you in the Rebel Rebuttal or not Green Eyes?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:26 pm
"After I gather a friend but for now I'm stopping her" He pulled his sword out and held his sheath in his other hand. He steped closer to the portal with a scared look at what happens next.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image

Hey, I just thought of something... and Don't get too close to the portal yet it's not ready...I was still working on getting the portal opened for four poeple. When she teleported she was holding her chest, almost like she was in pain. A look of pity came over my face. Do you think that the Queen put a spell on here toware she'll die if she trys to go against her?  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games