Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:35 pm
"Still in the infirmary...but soon he will be out..." She looked down, "Tomorrow, actually."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Alright. Thank you." Aleera said with a nod. She rose and tossed a small wave in Akila's direction. "See you later." She trotted out of the garden and into the castle. At the infirmary, she knocked lightly on the door. "Sire? Are you awake?" She called softly just in case he was sleeping.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 pm
Clorogne opened his eyes to look fondly at the girl in the doorway, "Come in, Aleera." He smiled a little, but didn't sit up, having refused the pain medication brought for him. He was allergic to it....but his brother wasn't, so he set off the clue that he didn't want to get addicted.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled and entered the room. She came to sit on the edge of the bed. "It's good to see you awake Sire. You were sleeping the last couple times I came to check on you. How are you feeling?" She asked, sounding as if she really did care about the man before her. "Is there anything I can get you?"

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 pm
"No, there is not, My darling." He closed his eyes for a moment, and suddenly took a sharp breath, "I am fine...I trust my servants have been doing your will? No punishments in order?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

Aleera shook her head, making her long black hair wave with the movement. "No. Everyone has been fine. They fear you too much to do anything, even when you're not at your best. For they, like I, know that you will soon be well." She said with a smile, patting his hand. "You have naught to fear, my Lord."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 pm
"Oh, good. All is well." he reached up, running a hand through her hair, "We will be going out to start doing rounds again, tomorrow." He nodded to her as he spoke, like answering a question in his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Aleera leaned into the touch slightly, her eyes half closing. "Do you mean to include me in coming on the rounds as well?" She asked, not demanding she come along this time. She'd seen where that got her. This time, she would leave it up to the king.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:26 am
"That, my pet, is up to you...but I DO ask you organise the carriage set up for tomorrow." He seemed content with her actions, and ran his thumb across her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:12 am
User Image

"Very well Sire. I'll make sure it's ready. Perhaps I shall come. If we stop by a market, I would like to buy some new incense. Mine is starting to get low." Aleera said easily. "What time would you like the carriage? Same time as always?" She asked, making sure he didn't want to change the time or anything because of his injuries.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 pm
"Yes, same time...we can't have the people knowing I was injured...chaos could arise." He said more to himself, than to her, and nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

"Very well Sire. It shall all be ready for you." Aleera raised her hand to her cheek, taking the king's hand in hers. "I shall leave you to your rest. It will be good to have you up again." She said with a smile. She kissed the back of his hand lightly then rose and turned to leave.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 pm
"My flower...in two days we will voyage through the desert...make sure those plans are made too." He nodded, before closing his eyes and laying back. Only once she was gone, did he allow the smirk/smile to leap across his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

Aleera paused at the door and nodded. "Alright. I'll do that." She said, then headed out into the castle. She set about making the necessary arrangements, oblivious to the king's plan. She simply did as she was told, waiting for the chance to tell Markus of the upcoming trip.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 pm
After the garden walk, Akila had gone to her chamber to rest while she still had time.
It was only a few hours, but the rest had done Akila good, giving her body time to fully heal and she crawled on all fours, stretching herself out, and her tail (which was rarely visibly under the maid's gowns, curled up to her back, gladly. Yawning softly, she sat up in her cot, and slowly stood, slipping on some cloth wench slippers, she checked the hallways before headed to the kitchen. It seemed the king was still asleep...or at least immobile, so she'd be able to actually have breakfast for her own...or was it lunch time? She wandered, lost in thought.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games