Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:50 pm
Yo-ko
Grand Chevalier Haji
AandOE

Yo-ko
Will be getting rid of one custom jutsu to make enough room for these two.

Character: Noctis Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Imperfect Body Double
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Maruton
Description: After witnessing a Sōma no Kō fission technique, the user attempted to do it himself. This ended in failure, while being able to separate his body into two separate beings. The second being did not receive any benefits from the original. No chakra, No bloodline, Nothing. When a sensor resolution ninja looks at him they will find nothing but a normal civilian. But this clone is special, its made of flesh and blood. If cut, he will bleed, if injured, he will die. He can also travel away from the one who initiated the jutsu. As he is in all senses also the creator of the jutsu not jutsu some normal clone. When their emotions are strong enough, they can sense each others emotions. Only one double can exist at any time. Not usable for/in battle.

(Also hoping to add some kind of telepathic connection between the two)

Technique Name: Disruption
Description: The user after years of sensing the emotions that people let out so easily. Discovered a way to not only hide his emotions, but to hide all other info of himself. While this jutsu is active, the user will not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after.
The second part of this jutsu is its ability to basically encrypt the info of him. This is a less secure way of hiding his info. But it allows him to make use of his jutsu. Because a sensor his rank or higher can decrypt the info by studying him for 10 posts. When a sensor looks at him while this is active it will almost be like white noise. He appears to have nothing distinguishable as info. This causes them to believe that something is wrong with them instead of him.

1 post cooldown after releasing jutsu

no telepathic connection, but the double must remain in your image. as far as conditioning goes, ill say that he has a stamina pool equal to 1/2 your own. This may only be used once at a time, and has a 5 post cool down between uses, or one use per battle

the writing on the second tech is a little broken, can you please clear it up. maybe make the two seperate ideas into different paragraphs. it also looks like a fuuin, not a maruton jutsu

When he is created he will be in my image, whatever he does after that his his thing. I don't want any stamina or anything for him. I just want him to have the ability to travel on his own. Since this technique is not for battle situations most of your restrictions are kinda useless. Why would I waste 80 chakra making a powerless double. He wouldn't be fast or strong enough to outrun a shinobi in battle. I only want one, I was thinking about making it so that its almost impossible for them to reform unless both parties agree upon it. And when something gains awareness, they rarely want to give it up. This will be a flesh and blood double, when cut he will bleed. He will not poof out of existence if injured and he can die. I want him to be able to travel away from the user(other threads) and also I want them to have some kind of connection...maybe sensing each others feelings?

As for the other one...

The user after years of sensing the emotions that people let out so easily. Discovered a way to not only hide his emotions, but to hide all other info of himself. While this jutsu is active, the user will not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after.
The second part of this jutsu is its ability to basically encrypt the info of him. This is a less secure way of hiding his info. But it allows him to make use of his jutsu. Because a sensor his rank or higher can decrypt the info by studying him for 10 posts. When a sensor looks at him while this is active it will almost be like white noise. He appears to have nothing distinguishable as info. This causes them to believe that something is wrong with them instead of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:50 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
Yo-ko
Grand Chevalier Haji
AandOE

Yo-ko
Will be getting rid of one custom jutsu to make enough room for these two.

Description: After witnessing a Sōma no Kō fission technique, the user attempted to do it himself. This ended in failure, while being able to separate his body into two separate beings. The second being did not receive any benefits from the original. No chakra, No bloodline, Nothing. When a sensor resolution ninja looks at him they will find nothing but a normal civilian. But this clone is special, its made of flesh and blood. If cut, he will bleed, if injured, he will die. He can also travel away from the one who initiated the jutsu. As he is in all senses also the creator of the jutsu not jutsu some normal clone. When their emotions are strong enough, they can sense each others emotions. Only one double can exist at any time. Not usable for/in battle.

(Also hoping to add some kind of telepathic connection between the two)

Description: The user after years of sensing the emotions that people let out so easily. Discovered a way to not only hide his emotions, but to hide all other info of himself. While this jutsu is active, the user will not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after.

1 post cooldown after releasing jutsu

no telepathic connection, but the double must remain in your image. as far as conditioning goes, ill say that he has a stamina pool equal to 1/2 your own. This may only be used once at a time, and has a 5 post cool down between uses, or one use per battle

the writing on the second tech is a little broken, can you please clear it up. maybe make the two seperate ideas into different paragraphs. it also looks like a fuuin, not a maruton jutsu

When he is created he will be in my image, whatever he does after that his his thing. I don't want any stamina or anything for him. I just want him to have the ability to travel on his own. Since this technique is not for battle situations most of your restrictions are kinda useless. Why would I waste 80 chakra making a powerless double. He wouldn't be fast or strong enough to outrun a shinobi in battle. I only want one, I was thinking about making it so that its almost impossible for them to reform unless both parties agree upon it. And when something gains awareness, they rarely want to give it up. This will be a flesh and blood double, when cut he will bleed. He will not poof out of existence if injured and he can die. I want him to be able to travel away from the user(other threads) and also I want them to have some kind of connection...maybe sensing each others feelings?

As for the other one...

The user after years of sensing the emotions that people let out so easily. Discovered a way to not only hide his emotions, but to hide all other info of himself. While this jutsu is active, the user will not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after.
Im a less inclined to approve the first one, as it is TOOOOO close to the bloodline in almsot everywhere. Your second one is much more peculiar, and i think we ahve something we can work with.

Is it two seperate jutsu, or is it different applications of the same one? can you resubmit the full thing (type of jutsu, rank, etc). Cause one seems like a sealing, the other seems like a ninjutsu...so i a little confused....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:23 am
Yo-ko
After we finish up here, I'll post my future custom in the members section.

Description: After witnessing a Sōma no Kō fission technique, the user attempted to do it himself. This ended in failure, while being able to separate his body into two separate beings. The second being did not receive any benefits from the original. No chakra, No bloodline, Nothing. When a sensor resolution ninja looks at him they will find nothing but a normal civilian. But this clone is special, its made of flesh and blood. If cut, he will bleed, if injured, he will die. He can also travel away from the one who initiated the jutsu. As he is in all senses also the creator of the jutsu not jutsu some normal clone.Not usable for/in battle.

The only two things I want are, a Flesh and blood clone that can sustain itself and the ability for it to travel on its own. So i removed any kind of connection between the two Its not usable in battle so It can't be abused in battle. The clone can't use any jutsu so its battle capabilities are zero. Which is different from the other one where everything is split in half. Allowing both halves to fight.

The second part of the jutsu is basically the same as the first, the user can hide all his info from the enemy. But this way allows him to use Jutsu, because of this a (only)sensors the same rank or higher can see his info after 10 posts of studying.

((How is this to make them both the same, Though if I did make it into a seal I was thinking of making all the info into the form of a crystal, seperate from his body then when he wanted to end the jutsu he would just crush the crystal and everything would flow back into him.)))

The second one is basically the same jutsu with different application. But since it gives less of a restriction,allowing Noctis to use jutsu it allows him to be discovered as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:02 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Yo-ko

Description: After witnessing a Sōma no Kō fission technique, the user attempted to do it himself. This ended in failure, while being able to separate his body into two separate beings. The second being did not receive any benefits from the original. No chakra, No bloodline, Nothing. When a sensor resolution ninja looks at him they will find nothing but a normal civilian. But this clone is special, its made of flesh and blood. If cut, he will bleed, if injured, he will die. He can also travel away from the one who initiated the jutsu. As he is in all senses also the creator of the jutsu not jutsu some normal clone.Not usable for/in battle.

The only two things I want are, a Flesh and blood clone that can sustain itself and the ability for it to travel on its own. So i removed any kind of connection between the two Its not usable in battle so It can't be abused in battle. The clone can't use any jutsu so its battle capabilities are zero. Which is different from the other one where everything is split in half. Allowing both halves to fight.

The second part of the jutsu is basically the same as the first, the user can hide all his info from the enemy. But this way allows him to use Jutsu, because of this a (only)sensors the same rank or higher can see his info after 10 posts of studying.

((How is this to make them both the same, Though if I did make it into a seal I was thinking of making all the info into the form of a crystal, seperate from his body then when he wanted to end the jutsu he would just crush the crystal and everything would flow back into him.)))

The second one is basically the same jutsu with different application. But since it gives less of a restriction,allowing Noctis to use jutsu it allows him to be discovered as well.
The body double is denied on the bounds that it was too close to the bloodline tech.

the second one is a little spread out with too many notes. i need just one descripton so i can read it in its entirety to be able to describe.

hiding all information (first method) must be active for a minimum of 5 posts before it can be broken. It should be in the form of a seal place on the person for it to use, but due to the technqiue they would unable to discover the seals presence.

the second method will require studying of 5 posts, and the jutsu must be active for 5 posts before it can be broken.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:46 pm
Yo-ko
Grand Chevalier Haji
Yo-ko

Description: After witnessing a Sōma no Kō fission technique, the user attempted to do it himself. This ended in failure, while being able to separate his body into two separate beings. The second being did not receive any benefits from the original. No chakra, No bloodline, Nothing. When a sensor resolution ninja looks at him they will find nothing but a normal civilian. But this clone is special, its made of flesh and blood. If cut, he will bleed, if injured, he will die. He can also travel away from the one who initiated the jutsu. As he is in all senses also the creator of the jutsu not jutsu some normal clone. Not usable for/in battle.

Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: The user after years of sensing the emotions that people let out so easily. Discovered a way to not only hide his emotions, but to hide all other info of himself. With a seal carved into his body he can activate it at will. The user will then not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after. Hiding all information must be active for a minimum of 5 posts before it can be broken. It should be in the form of a seal place on the person for it to use, but due to the technique they would unable to discover the seals presence. The second part of the jutsu is basically the same as the first, the user can hide all his info from the enemy. But this way allows him to use Jutsu, because of this a (only)sensors the same rank or higher can see his info after 5 posts of studying. And the jutsu must be active for 5 posts before it can be broken.

I'm leaving the first jutsu up for future reference.

But the second has been edited

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:50 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Yo-ko
Grand Chevalier Haji
Yo-ko

Description: After witnessing a Sōma no Kō fission technique, the user attempted to do it himself. This ended in failure, while being able to separate his body into two separate beings. The second being did not receive any benefits from the original. No chakra, No bloodline, Nothing. When a sensor resolution ninja looks at him they will find nothing but a normal civilian. But this clone is special, its made of flesh and blood. If cut, he will bleed, if injured, he will die. He can also travel away from the one who initiated the jutsu. As he is in all senses also the creator of the jutsu not jutsu some normal clone. Not usable for/in battle.

Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: The user after years of sensing the emotions that people let out so easily. Discovered a way to not only hide his emotions, but to hide all other info of himself. With a seal carved into his body he can activate it at will. The user will then not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after. Hiding all information must be active for a minimum of 5 posts before it can be broken. It should be in the form of a seal place on the person for it to use, but due to the technique they would unable to discover the seals presence. The second part of the jutsu is basically the same as the first, the user can hide all his info from the enemy. But this way allows him to use Jutsu, because of this a (only)sensors the same rank or higher can see his info after 5 posts of studying. And the jutsu must be active for 5 posts before it can be broken.

I'm leaving the first jutsu up for future reference.

But the second has been edited
It kinda goes without saying, but i might as well reiterate it: only one method may be active at a time. so long as you know this, approved

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Character: Erebos Thassa
Technique Name: smoke alteration: poison
Type: Ninjutsu/eiseijutsu (bloodline)
Description: this technique is not so much a technique unto itself but is instead an extention to the handseals of Erebos' bloodline techniques. this infuses eisei chakra into the smoke of his techniques creating a poisonous smoke. he has the option of making the smoke lethal or nonlethal. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 2 and this cannot be doubled up on)
non-lethal poison: post of inhilation: no effect, 1 post after inhilation: motions become slightly blurred but otherwise vision is fine, 3 posts after inhilation: vision becomes hindered as the world begins to spin around them, 5 posts after inhilation: becomes incapable of standing, 7 posts after inhilation: infected will fall asleep
lethal poison: post of inhilation: no effect, 5 posts after inhilation: reaction time becomes slowed, 7 posts after inhilation: vision becomes limited with no peripheral vision and all colour fades, 10 posts after inhilation: unconciousness, 15 posts after inhilation: death.

Technique Name: smoke enchancement: invisible smoke
Type: Ninjutsu (bloodline)
Description: this enhancement converts the smoke of Erebos' bloodline into a clear smoke so as to avoid unaltered vision. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 2)

Technique Name: Smoke enhancement: soundless, scentless
Type: ninjutsu (bloodline)
Description: this technique alters the smoke of Erebos' bloodline techniques to stop sound and scents from travelling within the smoke. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 2)

Technique Name: smoke enchancement: tough smoke
Description: Erebos infuses a thin chakra layer around the smoke he creates to hold it in place when he uses a jutsu. the rank used to infuse a jutsu is the rank of the fuuton technique required to break the chakra layer. once broken the smoke will disperse as it normally would. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 2)

Technique Name: smoke armor
Description: after having learned noukou soujuu Erebos thought about how to take advantage of his ability to naturally generate smoke around his body. by releasing smoke from his body naturally he then condenses it on his body. this covers his body in a smoke armor that will protect him against fire techniques while also being able to reduce damage taken from physical attacks due to the density. the armor is able to protect against physical attacks equal to the rank used to create the armor.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:54 am
dreadno

Description: this technique is not so much a technique unto itself but is instead an extention to the handseals of Erebos' bloodline techniques. this infuses eisei chakra into the smoke of his techniques creating a poisonous smoke. he has the option of making the smoke lethal or nonlethal. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 2 and this cannot be doubled up on)
non-lethal poison: post of inhilation: no effect, 1 post after inhilation: motions become slightly blurred but otherwise vision is fine, 3 posts after inhilation: vision becomes hindered as the world begins to spin around them, 5 posts after inhilation: becomes incapable of standing, 7 posts after inhilation: infected will fall asleep
lethal poison: post of inhilation: no effect, 5 posts after inhilation: reaction time becomes slowed, 7 posts after inhilation: vision becomes limited with no peripheral vision and all colour fades, 10 posts after inhilation: unconciousness, 15 posts after inhilation: death.

Description: this enhancement converts the smoke of Erebos' bloodline into a clear smoke so as to avoid unaltered vision. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 2)

Description: this technique alters the smoke of Erebos' bloodline techniques to stop sound and scents from travelling within the smoke. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 2)

Description: Erebos infuses a thin chakra layer around the smoke he creates to hold it in place when he uses a jutsu. the rank used to infuse a jutsu is the rank of the fuuton technique required to break the chakra layer. once broken the smoke will disperse as it normally would. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 2)

Description: after having learned noukou soujuu Erebos thought about how to take advantage of his ability to naturally generate smoke around his body. by releasing smoke from his body naturally he then condenses it on his body. this covers his body in a smoke armor that will protect him against fire techniques while also being able to reduce damage taken from physical attacks due to the density. the armor is able to protect against physical attacks equal to the rank used to create the armor.

As an overall rule, only 1 edit may be used on a technique at a time. to much altering and it is no longer smoke.

Poison: approved so long as the above rule is added

invisible: add in that excessive or minimal lihgt can cause disturbances/refraction in the smnoke to allow for mild detection, but approved with the above rule.

soundless: approved

tough: hmm...this is an interestng one. if your turning it into a tougher more phsical manifestation then jutsu of all types would be able to affect. please clerify...

armor: are you asking for defense against even bladed weapons as well? if so, then it defends against physical techs lower than it, and techs of the same rank null eachother out, and techs above the rank bypass  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 pm
Yo-ko
dreadno

Description: this technique is not so much a technique unto itself but is instead an extention to the handseals of Erebos' bloodline techniques. this infuses eisei chakra into the smoke of his techniques creating a poisonous smoke. he has the option of making the smoke lethal or nonlethal. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 1)

Description: this enhancement converts the smoke of Erebos' bloodline into a clear smoke so as to avoid unaltered vision. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. in exessive or minimal light the smoke causes light to refract and shimmer. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 1)

Description: this technique alters the smoke of Erebos' bloodline techniques to stop sound and scents from travelling within the smoke. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 1)

Description: Erebos infuses a thin chakra layer around the smoke he creates to hold it in place when he uses a jutsu. the rank used to infuse a jutsu is the rank of the fuuton technique required to break the chakra layer. once broken the smoke will disperse as it normally would. using this counts as a supplementary activation and extends the time of casting the regular smoke technique to double. (max enhancements on a single jutsu is 1)

Description: after having learned noukou soujuu Erebos thought about how to take advantage of his ability to naturally generate smoke around his body. by releasing smoke from his body naturally he then condenses it on his body. this covers his body in a smoke armor that will protect him against fire techniques while also being able to reduce damage taken from physical attacks due to the density. the armor is able to protect against physical attacks and katon jutsu equal to one rank less than used to create the armor. a physical or katon technique of the same rank will cause both the armor and the attack to cancel out. any attack higher in rank than the armor's rank will result in the armor being ineffective and being destroyed.

As an overall rule, only 1 edit may be used on a technique at a time. to much altering and it is no longer smoke.

Poison: approved so long as the above rule is added

invisible: add in that excessive or minimal lihgt can cause disturbances/refraction in the smnoke to allow for mild detection, but approved with the above rule.

soundless: approved

tough: hmm...this is an interestng one. if your turning it into a tougher more phsical manifestation then jutsu of all types would be able to affect. please clerify...

armor: are you asking for defense against even bladed weapons as well? if so, then it defends against physical techs lower than it, and techs of the same rank null eachother out, and techs above the rank bypass

i edited in what you requested.
as the first line of the tough enhancement sais "Erebos infuses a thin chakra layer around the smoke he creates" so... a film of chakra is created around the smoke to keep it together. not making the smoke any more physical than it is. is that sufficient?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Character: Souh Kuroh
Technique Name: Dōbutsu Jutsu [ Animal Jutsu ] : Kemono Fuuin no Jutsu [ Beast Sealing Technique ]
Type: Senjutsu
Element: n/a
Description: After planting his hands on the ground, Souh activates the technique. Chains made of Senjutsu rise up and bind the target completely, allowing more powerful seals to be placed on the creature with much less hassle. If used on a summoning, it disappears. If used on a Bijuu, it remains bound for up to five posts before breaking free. Also, in addition to the Senjutsu, Suoh has the ability to drain chakra away from Bijuu, [+75cP] per post the Bijuu is bound.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:12 pm
Yo-ko

Character: Shouka Ishimoto
Technique Name:
Type: Bloodline Ability // Ninjutsu
Element: Shouton
Description: This ability allows the member of the Shouton Kekkei Genkai to create crystalline structures they already can make, but in a freeform state. Depending on the amount of chakra used, the user can create crystals with the same limitations as their clan, or create it from thin air, but crystals created this way take twice as much chakra and are half as strong. The amount of crystal created, and the chakra required, is one cubic foot [1] for every five chakra [5] used in its creation. this technique requires no hand signs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:20 pm
Lanfaer

Lanny: your technqiue is denied, on the grounds that it is not shouton. a mailable structure by its very nature and essence is not "crystalline" and cannot be allowed.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:09 pm
Yo-ko
Lanfaer

Lanny: your technqiue is denied, on the grounds that it is not shouton. a mailable structure by its very nature and essence is not "crystalline" and cannot be allowed.

It's "freeform" as in I can create whatever I want that's fits the dimensions. As long as whatever I create adds up to that cubic foot, I can create it. There is no "set form", hence "freeform". It's not malleable. And once its created it stays in that form unless I add onto it.

Though, I do have to say that the crystals of this clan have to in some way be able to change shape, otherwise the crystal dragon clan technique would be impossible, since it moves like a snake. Not to mention the "Crystal Clone" technique, as it has to bend like a human but is made of crystal. Just noting this, of course. But I digress.

This was something that AO actually suggested to me, as a way of creating crystal in other forms than just the forms of canon jutsu.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:00 pm
Lanfaer
Yo-ko

Technique Name:
Description: This ability allows the member of the Shouton Kekkei Genkai to create crystalline structures they already can make, but in a freeform control. Depending on the amount of chakra used, the user can create crystals with the same limitations as their clan, or create it from thin air, but crystals created this way take twice as much chakra and are half as strong, requiring only one rank weaker to break it. Creating crystals from thin air takes some time, however, and thus must be done in secret or it would be obvious. The amount of crystal created, and the chakra required, is one cubic foot [1] for every five chakra [5] used in its creation. This technique requires no hand signs.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:08 pm
Lanfaer
Lanfaer
Yo-ko

Technique Name:
Description: This ability allows the member of the Shouton Kekkei Genkai to create crystalline structures they already can make, but in a freeform control. Depending on the amount of chakra used, the user can create crystals with the same limitations as their clan, or create it from thin air, but crystals created this way take twice as much chakra and are half as strong, requiring only one rank weaker to break it. Creating crystals from thin air takes some time, however, and thus must be done in secret or it would be obvious. The amount of crystal created, and the chakra required, is one cubic foot [1] for every five chakra [5] used in its creation. This technique requires no hand signs.
i hope i dont regret this. approved  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces