Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:15 am
User Image
Sojiro knocked on the door and heard no answer. "Miyuki. Its me." He waited a few seconds and had a strange feeling. He bashed the door open with his bat and climbed through. He saw Miyuki with her gun up to her head. He slapped her and picked her up. "Stop worrying about it! The only thing we need to do is get out of here!" Taking Miyuki by the arm he picked her up and walked out the door. Hearing gunshots, Sojiro ran as fast as he could.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 am
User ImageSirena looked around the group and sighed.

There was one guy among us...Where is he? Damn it, I have a bad feeling about this. He should've not heard my plan...He doesn't know the way to my home or either us. He might already move from the spot where he was among us. Tsk...this is how we call a dead way home.

Sirena looked around group again and turned sharply to Ryuu "Ryuu! Where is that guy...ugh, How was he called?" Maybe Sirena's memory of names will make the search more confusing. "Anyway Im sure we can get him sooner or later. But we just need to get ready for everything."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 am
User Image

Rena ended up 5 streets away,never bothering to look back.She gasped for air."So who's still here with me?"Her words were panted out she got only 5 replies.Looking at the men and the condition they were in she smiled.

"I'm happy at least some of us survived.Now where to go from here..."

One of soldiers raised his hand.
"Ma'am i suggest we get a vehicle if were going to be taking a look on the situation..or what left to not know."

Rena nodded in approval and then removed one of the grenades that the Major had given her.She removed the key and threw it at the direction and location of where they were at,the grenade hit one of the dead men on the back and exploded.

"We should at least make the area somewhat safe if anyone stumbles upon it."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

My heart sank at the question, I began to gase around quickly and then replied, " It's Koji he was right behind us, or so I thought."

I began to breathe heavily as I said, " We got to try and get him in here or at least try and make sure he's alive. "

I began to look around the building, when I found some rope.

" Those things only know where we are becuase of the noise we made right? And they can't hold bojects anymore, and it doesn't seem like they can see us either, then maybe if Koji stays quiet, he can just climb this rope to the upper part of the tower! I mean he's in Judo he's got to be able to climb a rope, right? "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:30 am
User Image

" Don't you think that that's a bit risky? " I began to look hard at my sister for even thinking that way.

I began to tease my sister. " I mean you don't know if that's the truth about all of those things out there, and if your wrong the guy gets eaten, and turned into one of them. "

I shrug my shoulders in a cocky manner and retorted,
" I mean if I were you, I wouldn't want the blood of some guy I didn't even know on Mu hands. "

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:34 am
User ImageSirena turned to Hana and told "How would he know it's us? He might think that the rope is just falling. Although, He might not be in the place where we throw the rope, would he? But good try Hana-chan" Sirena patted Hana's shoulder smiling.

Then Sirena turned to Susakia. "But, my reports are right. First rule is that their sense's are dead. They can't feel or see, just hear." Sirena told in a low tone.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:40 am
User Image

I smiled slightly and retorted quietly , " Told you so little sis!"

I began to look outside, and I saw in Koji pocket was a cell phone. " That's it! "

I began to whisper to everyone. " Koji has a cell phone on him maybe it has a walk-y talk-y function, then we can tell him it's us and we can get him up here! "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 am
User ImageSirena turned to Hana again and told "That is a good idea, but on other side, wouldn't his phone make a loud noise to make zombies react around him?" Sirena told in a whisper with Hana.

We have a dead-end...But we still should find Kodi or what ever his name is. We can't leave him here, plus we know he is still alive and one of us survivors! We still need a better idea... Well, walking and searching him would be the longest way...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:52 am
User Image

"Ma'am what if we check the schools to see if anyone is still alive."A lieutenant questioned as he saw they were mere miles from rather a large school next to the hospital.Rena sighed and placed her finger to her mouth."Why not we have to investigate either way,maybe will find someone that's not 'them'.

Down the streets ahead of them were crawling with 'them' moving their body inch by inch towards anything and everything."These things aren't able to see if they haven't spotted us by now...hmm lets just go around them and not use our weapons if necessary."

Rena took a breath and spoke."Let's move quietly men.."Her remaining people moved forward in a slow pace.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

My head poped up all of a sudden, " Wait a minute! I think I have an idea! "

I looked over at Ryuu, " Do you guys have some glow sticks or something like that? If these things can't see then that could be our way of telling Koji to grab the rope! "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 am
User ImageSirena turned to a girl who started talking and Sirena told "Okay, that is a risky idea too. He might not know it's us! He is a human you know. But something may be a good idea. But where can we find a glow sticks?" Sirena looked seriously at the girl and spoked with a low tone.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:59 am
User ImageRyuu thought for a moment"Hmm don't have any glow sticks but we do have flash bombs, maybe we can siganl him with the falshes? Depending on where he his though it might not work." Ryuu said to Sirena  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image

" That's just what I thought and we don't really have to know where he is. "

I looked at the girl Sirena while pushing my glasses back into place.

" He was right behind us that means he should be out side near to the door, as long as he stays quiet those things won't even know he's there!"

I went towards the window and looked ou and saw Koji right outside on the other side of the Flood of Zombies that were tring to climb by squishing themselves again the mall.

" Let me see a fhlash bomb I'll drop it to get his attention, as long as he doesn't make a sound he should be safe! "

Mizukie_Hibachi

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image

*About to respond to Ryuu's question of concern, but she quickly turned her head, as soon as she heard moans and grunts from outside.Looking out the clock tower her eyes widened at the sight of all the zombies now surrounding them and tryin..g to climb the tower...she quickly turned at the talk of using flashbombs*

That may not be such a good idea, Unless your trying to call upon all of the infected so they can know where in here!!!What we need to do is find a way out of the school!! And if at all possible, we should find Nogisaka on our way out!!!

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games