Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 pm
Okamiken Tenchi
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Tracker]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

Ashitaka took that time to exhale and breath properly. He'd nearly escaped death and dodged the bullet here. Now, on top of it all... wait... did that mean this guy was going to teach him....? His eyebrow raised slightly, but he didn't question it and followed the man out.

(Posts: 2)
(Current Pact with Ouka: N/A)

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm
Howaido entered swiftly through a window, it was not smooth but this was the most urgent and useful info of the day. "Mamorou-san, my reconnaissance is complete!" He made his way around the desk panting,"Please its urgent you hear what I have uncovered."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Information was necessary for battle... but ignoring my obvious rank? "Mamoru-san...?" I flinched at the lower status greeting, even if it was an attempt to be polite. Shaking it off, I sat as the Doctor leaned over to slide my ink brush & pen closer to me. "Anyways, report!" Deftly lifting the brush & dipping it in one motion, it flew over to a piece of duplicatable parchment, ready for Howaido's urgency.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 am
"The enemy is from a different band than the previous attackers, he slipped in through our training exercise and took advantage of the confusion to blend in. He came alone and was well at the level of a Sannin, he had a strong knowledge of weaponry usage, his main weapons were a sword and shield but he used a mine type bomb to almost destroy the hospital. At first we thought he came to steal information, but we were wrong. I disguised myself and gained his trust during the skirmish and noted two things, one he wants revenge for something the Sand did to his tribe or family, maybe both. The second is contrary to belief, he came to destroy specific documents from Sunas history, I cant be certain but the anbu files were completely wiped out in the hospital basement." That ended his report,"Kazekage-sama, I have a plan that you may want to consider, its risky but I say we lead him." He was silent a moment for Mamorou to grasp the concept of leading a sannin level bandit. "Its dangerous and the trickiest of affairs, but I think I can do it, he still doesnt know my true form, I am the bald bearded bandit to him. If I can somehow lead him into a trap, maybe even track him down, we can lead him to destroy more information. Logically it doesnt matter if he gets to it or not, because he is the source of the information he destroys, he is his own loose end you see?" Howaido was blossoming as a Hatake even at such an early age he had developed an elaborate plan in battle and fluently rectified it for long term use. "He knows what it is exactly he is destroying, so as long as we can capture him we have unlimited access to what he destroys and why he is destroying it." Howaido was slightly winded from all the excitement and finally sat down breathing heavy.

[So were you planning to promote me now or give me a promotion mission first?]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:22 am

Info:

((If you hit the advancement credits for Jounin, I am allowed to give you a promotion. Are you there yet?))

Writing with the style of exquisite calligraphy, the information was put down as Howaido told the story. "Sannin... weaponry usage... revenge... this is all typical of ex-shinobi. You said that he destroyed history? He must be hiding something from his past that would help us, then. If you want to come up with a plan, then do so with your team mates. I have to deal with the other threat in the village as well, & distribute orders for village preparations: He's certain to return. Did you notice anything else about him? Did he have any remarkable features? I'll have to make a picture & inform an Oinin Squad on what he looks like for his return."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am
[Yes Im currently at 7,750 Ac and the minimum is 7,500]

"Well, he used water and was very skilled with genjutsu too, come to think of it his best attack was called instant of steel do you know it? His last escape method involved a sort of shedding of his body and a high speed shunshin type escape with afterimages. He left a lot of weapons behind but San is picking those up to turn in as we speak, he is also alerting Bast-sensei too." The picture of him was best drawn not explained,"Well he was kinda like this... fancy crown.... big a** red cape.... damn lot of gold armor too.... and a royal type beard.... he could be some king, eheh!" The drawing was horrid, but one got the picture of what distinguished the fellow.

[If youve seen Bleach he draws like Rukia, lol.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am

Info:

"That's a... pretty picture... can you stop by the Oinin & ANBU office to drop it off?" Would Howaido know what that meant? the Doctor pondered, drawing up the location for the office. "You may choose either corps if you wish to join one. I liked the Oinin corps myself," the Doctor relayed, "but the ANBU are just as good."

I sat back in my chair, thinking on the subject. Water jutsu, genjutsu, 'Instant of Steel'? Who combines those directly opposing abilities? And why such flashy clothing? "I'll have to think on this subject, since we don't have any more records of him," I replied slightly late to the descriptions. "On your way, so I can ponder."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 am
"Yes Mamorou-sama, thank you Doctor," Howaido nodded having been given a moment to rest and placed the picture in his pocket. It wasnt until he was outside he realized he had just been promoted, after all only Jounin were allowed to start training as Anbu or Oinin, this was great news for him. He had little idea which to choose, but he liked the Oinin style best, it fit his tactics.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San walked into the room and immedeately began speaking his report. The chunnin seemed distant and and in thought, much like he was planning for the next events about to occur.

"Sir, i patrolled the village and think that our perp had used a transformation jutsu to sneak in as one of Bast sensei's golem bandits. There are no signs of forced in the village, so im thinking the only way he came in was under a disguise that no one would understand."

San held for a second then began speaking again.

"I think i am going to go finish a little training then train my little brother for a little bit. Is that a mission sir? And please make sure to page me so i can join the battle.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

After offering his report, San offered a bow and left the room. it was training time.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

A bird flew into the office and attatched was a message reading the following.
Dear Mam,
I am currently fortified at Ganchou's abandoned warehouse located outside the village and near the city walls. I am calling out the bandit leader for my one last final stand.
Sincerely,
Alucai Hatake

p.s.
Help is more than appreciated if it can be spared!

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 pm
"Lilith" Re-entered, carrying a steaming bag. Opening it, she quickly threw the six steaming Dango's on skewers at Two, One, and Mamoru. "The only problem at the Dango shop is Bast stealing some Dangos. Braith has it well in hand though. What else has been going on?" She asked, sitting down on the couch.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

A clone of San rushed into the room and stood at attention while issuing his report. It was important that his leader knew what was going on.

"Sir! Damage report: The residential district is now under a level one flood conditions started by a technique of the IBD. The Hopsital was under atack and was damaged, but repairs are already under way. The crevice has been destroyed and will need repairs. For now my thoughts are to leave it closed so we may better protect ourselves in case this IDB wishes to cause more damage. The IBD is currently using a tornado jutsu and is wreaking havoc across the village, presumably working his way to the entrance again. Currently I, Alucai, and Howaido are working to cut him off and take him down at this location."

The clone stood for a moment, thinking if there were any other orders to be given the Kage would issue them quickly. They had a tasking situation at hand....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:09 pm
"Lilith" quietly slipped out as San finished his report, then pulled on her mask and headed for the gates.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games