Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 pm
[They count like ninjutsu, but Im giving you the teacher discount version.]

"Ive had one too many fights, nothings the same, it seems," he was really interested in teaching her the full clan techniques, but at this moment she couldnt handle Chidori.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:32 pm
((I'm not of the bloodline class - so wouldn't it be three instead of two...? Mana sent me the info, and she said, knock a post for Raiton, and another because I'm bloodline class. Which I'm not.))  

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 pm
BlackFruity
((I'm not of the bloodline class - so wouldn't it be three instead of two...? Mana sent me the info, and she said, knock a post for Raiton, and another because I'm bloodline class. Which I'm not.))
[No you are getting a bonus from being taught them. If I teach you by showing you get a reduction to, it depends on the teacher, I do half or about half. Theres no set teacher bonus, so yeah.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro twirled the smoking pipe, the chakra strengthening despite this action as she concentrated. Nijiro even gave it a few flicks up into the air, toying with it without giving it much visible attention, though she was focusing with great concentration.

Uh-huh. Nijiro raised an eyebrow, failing to see how him having fights was relevant to their current situation and line of conversation. Nijiro held the weapon straight again, watching as the chakra condensed, giving off a white aura before becoming enveloped at the blade by the clan chakra and creating a longer blade from it. Again, she started spinning the smoking pipe, keeping the chakra blade strong.

[2/2]
Raiton: Tanto Yaiba (Lightning Release: Tanto Blade)
•Rank - C
•This technique increases the flow between the user and the weapon. By converting their Raiton into visible almost white bright chakra, the user is able to extend the blade and focus more of its power into a chakra blade. The stronger the user the longer the blade created.

((I see - I didn't realise that!))

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 pm
"Sorry, my thoughts make me babble," he frowned slightly as she kept going, quick learner. "So whats dad been like, the past... well, my whole life."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro stopped playing with the pipe the second the conversation turned to her - their - father. She blinked her sharp eyes and placed the pipe in her mouth, the blade dispersing, revealing to be what looked like an ordinary pipe once more. For a few seconds, she stood there; one hand on her hip, the other hanging by her side.

I've only been with him for the past nine years. But, he's very gentle. Nijiro spoke, voice softer than what it normally is. She very much looked up to her father - she owed him a lot as well. She could have held a grudge, but she knew that, at the time, her father had no idea that she existed.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:25 pm
"So Im not the only person he didnt know about after the incident with the village..." His speech was muffled but audible,"I dont know what he thinks about me anymore, do you think he even remembers me?" He kept his mind on the thought while he moved on,"Before you continue I have two more, Raiton: Hatake, a basic Hatake version of the lightning Shadow Clone and our clans first powerful signature technique, Chidori Sai." Howaido formed a clone much like any other but out of the pure white chakra from his again visible blade. The Hatake Bunshin then lit up its own blade with chakra and slung four shots of thin white chakra waves that cleaved through anything like a hot knife in butter. "The clone can use one of your clan techniques, the other speaks for itself; I took down our anbu captain with that one during a drill. Didnt know it was a drill at the time though..."

[3 posts a technique and please do these with out me, Ill be back shortly.]

Raiton: Hatake (Lightning Release: Scarecrow)
•Rank - B
•This technique increases the flow between the user and the weapon. By converting their Raiton into a high level bushin. The Hatake member becomes able to use a white light clone. This clone is able to perform one raiton from it's creator. Only a member of the Hatake Clan could replicate this kind of technique..

Chidori Sai (One Thousand Birds Cut)
•Rank - B
• This attack is a mixture of Hatake Clan’s specialties. The user is able to channel their ration through their weapon of choice. Through repeated slashes (maximum of 4 shots) they become able to unleash raiton blasts that appear to be white in color. These slashes cleave metal like a hot knife through butter. These slashes are extremely fast and blinding to those who are not the Hatake or Lightning User in question, thus making this technique special.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro remained as she was standing, hand on hip, the other at her side, the smoking pipe in her mouth as her grey eyes regarded Howaido. She blinked, slowly, before speaking.

Well, yeah. Of course he didn't know. I was an accident. A one-night stand kind-of-thing. And didn't you say he did know of you? Why are you suddenly saying he didn't? He didn't know you survived, but he knew you were born. And of course he remembers his first-born - especially his first-born son. He probably didn't tell me because he thought you were dead. Because, if he knew you were alive, he would have been looking for you, and probably would never have found me as a consequence. She explained before listening to him demonstrate the next two Hatake techniques.

((I'll do them all when I get back!))

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:10 pm
[okay cause we got things to do before the exams, lol.]

"Well I guess youre right, though I can see it would be easy to forget, I suspect he thought I was dead. That is why I said he didnt know of me, you can hardly count a newborn dead an hour out of the womb as a child though." He sat down and hung his legs over the edge as he spoke,"I just felt so useless for the longest time but, when I came here I had friends, I felt like I had parents. I mattered, people cared about me and I could do something for everyone, I could make a difference..." Howaido twirled a kunai as he frowned at his own exposure of his internal struggles, but they were siblings didnt they always share these kinds of things?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:56 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro shook her not having anything else to say before she decided to focus on her training once more. Her skin was beginning to warm up further under the sun, and her dress was warming up faster than her skin. Nijiro closed her eyes, feeling the darkness of her eye lids helping her eyes relax a little, now away from the strain of the bright, unhindered sunlight.

... Nijiro let out a small sigh, glad her black hair, while it absorbed the heat, kept the sun off her face. She focused on the white chakra inside of her once more, channeling it into her smoking pipe without even removing it from between her lips.

[1/3]

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:54 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro's eyes were still closed, focusing the chakra through to her lips; it was an odd sensation, but she thought why not? Just to push herself that little bit harder in improving herself and her ability to defend herself. As Nijiro focused on her chakra flow through her lips and into the pipe, she shifted her body, raising a hand to removed the messenger bag from her shoulder and place it down on the ground. She still had her usual lazy posture, eyes closed, shoulders slumped forward, her legs bent at the knees, but she was completely focused on the task at hand.

[2/3]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro blinked her eyes open, the chakra filling the smoking pipe completely, and even enveloping the weapon, controlled and flowing with ease up from the core of her being, circulating up her throat, and out her lips. Her long frame of a body started moving; her upper half bending at the waist while one leg straightened as the other stepped back, the tip of her stiletto barely touching the cement as her hands came together and the jutsu activated. The smoking pipe dropped from her lips and a white bunshin appeared before her, kneeling down under her. The clone stood as Nijiro stepped back, the two standing before Nijiro dispelled the jutsu, her hand swiping out and grabbing her smoking pipe before it touched the ground.

[3/3]
Raiton: Hatake (Lightning Release: Scarecrow)
•Rank - B
•This technique increases the flow between the user and the weapon. By converting their Raiton into a high level bushin. The Hatake member becomes able to use a white light clone. This clone is able to perform one raiton from it's creator. Only a member of the Hatake Clan could replicate this kind of technique.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 pm
"Good good, just one more. I hate to seem as if I am rushing you, but we must get back to Kumogakure quite soon. Ive heard word your kage is in the village and we wouldnt want to keep him waiting or miss him." He smiled as he watched her, the girl progressed well, they were related of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro was beginning to feel the heat a little too well. It was starting to get to her, and her thoughts were slowly being overrun with thoughts of shade, of water, of Mist. It was also starting to be seen in her body language; her lazy posture was getting heavy and her sharp eyes dropping their lids slightly. But she still had enough energy, enough to get her through this one last jutsu before she would have to retire to the shade in order to recuperate properly and prevent any damage being done. Skin like hers was not meant for such a harsh sun! Nijiro kept her eyes open, long, languid fingers beging to twirl the pipe once more as she concentrated chakra into it.

[1/3]

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:12 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake's eyes closed, thoughts running about her kage being in Kumogakure; so, she was right. She had been in the Raikage's office when Mi, her supposed sensei who had not really given much indication at all of wanting them or even training them, had tried to give the Raikage a scroll of peace. The Raikage requested peace should be talked to Kage to Kage, not via scrolls. So, Mi had left them three genin she had been entrusted with, including herself, and went for the Mizukage. She should get back; it's has been too long that she has been away. Nijiro stuck the pipe in her mouth, the flow of chakra still working its way smoothly from her lips and into the pipe, where she condensed it, molding it into slightly divided sections, ready for launch.

[2/3]

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games