Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:47 pm
(Never leave a drunk in an office when he understands the room)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:58 am
Jurei shook his head as he saw no sign of the Hokage. Deciding to take another mission from his list he scribbled his name next to one. He left a small note detailing the situation from his last mission as well. With that he began his village patrol.  

kahn oyama

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Hyuuga Clan || Bloodline

User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga entered the Hokage's chamber and he seemed to have a look upon his face as if he was more bored and tired than excited to get his head band. But that mood changed to a little pissed when he entered and noticed that the Hokage was not here the office was empty except for an add that was signing papers for the Hokage while he was gone. "Great, what a drag..." he said as he was not already strange enough with his choice of clothing. "I guess I will wait here for a while..." he said as he took a seat in a free chair infront of the Hokages desk while the aid told him it maybe a while before the Hokage returned.

User Image

User Image "I Will Create A Path Of Peace In All Nations..." User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:33 pm
((My apologies to those within the office waiting on the Hokage. We will attempt to figure out an alternative for you as soon as possible.))  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira walked into a full office vacant of a Hokage. Her eyes tensed almost immediately as she returned. "Kazuya, where the hell!" With a deep sigh she let her thought slip. She could not behave in such a manner in front of the Genin here. However many there were, it would seem her duty to administer aid to each and every one of them. "State your business here and I will aid you." She walked to the opposite side of the desk only to find a gaping hole and the rest of the room destroyed. "Who did this?!" She glared about the room for perpetrators.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga

User Image

Hiyato jumped a bit a nearly fell from his chair when the woman entered. He had fallen asleep in the chair and had some drool in the corner of his mouth that he quickly wiped away. When he turned and looked at her she kept a straight look on his face. "I'm here to get my head band please..." he stated as he watched her walk to the opposite side of the desk. Hiyato began to think she was a bit to demanding one way or another. But if it helped him get out of the office what the heck.

User Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira retrieved a headband from the desk. As whomever punched it would have found if they searched with some decency. She would walk over towards the Hyuuga child and extend her arm towards him. offering the headband. "Do you know who is responsible for the damage to the desk?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga

User Image

Hiyato only sighed when the female ninja asked him if he knew whom damage the desk. "No, I have no idea I go there last and it happened before I entered, sorry...." he said as he stood up an bowed to her. "Is there anything else you need to ask or tell me?" he asked as he stood up straight and took the headband. Hiyato than tied it around his neck a bit loose. He than yawned and looked back a Akira with a smile.

User Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:55 pm
Rinnosuke walked back into the office. He stumbled into the door, waving his hand up high in the air. "Hello, all of you" Rinnosuke said waving to the lady as she handed over a headband. "Hey~ I was looking for that earlier" Rinnosuke said taking another swig. His happy aura followed him into the room. He extended his hands outward with a huge smile on his face. "Headband please"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

"No, you have your headband you may go." She spoke tot he Hyuuga child before their meeting became so rudely interrupted. By a drunk of some sort, did he find that appropriate to lug himself in here in an inebriated state? "Have you lost your damn mind?!" Eyes became stern as she looked upon the new entry. Her arms folding swiftly about her chest. She was not pleased with this at all, not one bit.  

Misujage

Saint

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 am
Rinnosuke held his hands out still. A bit stumbly, he remained in balence. He noticed the headband the woman was giving out and wondered why his wasn't already in his hand. "Have a nice day muscle eyes" Rinnosuke said, bidding the Hyuuga child a curt nod. Thinking back to his reward for finally graduating. Rinnosuke formulated another plan. He widened his smile, it was a bright, white smile. And it seemed to carry a good vibe if one were to get to close. Thats when the lady behind the desk seemed to become cross with him. His smile faded into a look of innocent confusion. Like a child who couldn't tell he was doing something wrong. "What do you mean, miss?" He questioned with a hiccup as a stand in for the question mark at the end of his sentance.

"I've just come for my headband" he said happily opening his gourd again and taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I mean this liquor you consume while in your Hokage's office! Do you have no respect for those around you! You are barely old enough to drink, here. Give me the gourd ..." Her right hand extended for the gourd. She would not take it from him, but he would give it. Or he would leave, her nature was not one so carefree. Her tolerance level was low for those who behaved in such a sloppily drunken manner. "now!"  

Misujage

Saint

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya returned to the place he figured would actually be safest from the flocks of people following him like hungry wolves to a sheep, ironically that was the place where this madness had started in the first place... his office. He happily skipped through the hallways free of any irritation, at least for now anyway. He walked into his to find his adviser confronting Rinnosuke about his drinking habits. He stood by the entrance quietly with a catlike grin sprawled upon his face. "Hehe~." He snickered at Akira's seriousness, she really needed to lighten up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 pm
Rinnosuke's smile turned to a frown. He didn't mind how anyone tried talking to him. But when it came down to his precious sake, he took little to no prisoners. Rinnosuke was red in the face, but for the second he sucked it up. "Who'er you to tell me what to drink?" He heard her final "Now!" almost as if demanding his sake. It's not my fault he ran off and left me headbandless. "I even went as far as to take this busted old yo-yo out of his desk, as a bartering tool" Rinnosuke couldn't find him still. If someone took Rinnosuke's gourd. his head would probably explode. He took a swig and stood his ground.  

Count-Swagula

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

The audacity of this boy to speak back as he did. This alcohol must have soaked too far into his brain if he believed that was proper etiquette. And he all but confessed to being the one that broke into the desk. "Yoyo? You stole from the Hokage?!" Bypassing his first statement completely due to the severity of the second. It took a considerable amount of restraint not to lash out at the boy on the spot. But punished he would be, she would give him a final chance to hand over the gourd as well as the Hokage's yoyo. Or his punishment would only get worse. "Give me the gourd, and give me the Yo-yo. Right now little boy."  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games