Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 285|285

User Image

User Image

With clenched fists and a blank expression, Hitomi entered the dojo and sat down against a wall, waiting for the others. She sensed someone else's chakra signature nearby but didn't dwell too much on it. Outwards, she seemed calm and collected. Inwards though, her mind was rushing a hundred miles an our and her stomach was doing flips. 'For these fights, I won't hold back. Hahah, actually I don't remember ever fighting with everything I truly have. Well, I guess now's a good time as ever,' Hitomi chuckled to herself and gazed up at the sky.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:35 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai walked into the dojo just to pass through. he was very agitated, due to the fact of how he failed in his spar. He noticed Hitomi sitting against a wall. "Why hello there." he said walking over there. "I need to learn more about my bloodline, i just failed in a spar." he rubbed the back of his head.

Jutsu used: .

[Chakra: 245/245]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Save those who need it…Kill those who deserve it
But NEVER lose you path …

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Hagane Ryu Tetsuya | Genin | Ninjutsu |

Tetsuya walked into the dojo and saw a red haired man leaning against the wall all by his lonesome. "Hey you with the red hair you look bored would you like to spar?" Tetsuya asked with a smile. "Oh forgive my manners my name is Tetsuya no Satetsu and yours sir?" He asked politely.

The choice of our past defines us
But it is HOW we act in the present that shows our true character...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:1800 |-| 400

User Image

Shikatsu looked up at the man and stood up. "My name is Shikatsu Nara, nice to meet you. I would like to spar thank you." He said as he held out his hand.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image

User Image

"You failed? Well, don't worry 'bout it, it also depends on who you spar. Who was the b*****d that dared fight against the almighty Sakkakugan?" Hitomi asked, chuckling, as she and patted the ground next to her, signaling him to take a seat if he wanted to.

Don't you realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai laughed when she chuckled at her statment. He then sat down next to her when she motioned for him to. He then saw Shikatsu preparing to spar another genin. "ha actually it was him" pointing to Shikatsu. "I wouldve won if he didnt keep kai'ing my genjutsu." Benkai slightly became angered then sighed releasing his anger. "but thats in the past, and now im here with you." He turned to her and smiled "And id much rather be here with you" He kinda felt happy sitting next to her, wether it be from her being attractive or in that she was of his blood. Not directly related, but they shared something very rare. he thought much about this.

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Jashin moved into the dojo as he instently senced four others in the room around him as he moved to a dark corner of the dojo and sat down as he began to read a scroll for his families jutsu. Thinking to himself as he glances over to the girl and watches her thinking to himself. Sighing he would look back down at his scroll changing his thoughts to something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

User Image

User Image

Hitomi suddenly grew afraid that her face was as red as a tomato as he turned to her. "Um, t-thanks. I feel the same, it's rare to meet someone that shares the same abilities. Not to mention the problems that come wit-,"
Hitomi stopped herself before she began to nervously ramble on. "Anyways, you didn't lose from lack of skill. It's because you didn't know enough about that," Hitomi said, pointing to his eyes. "There are certain bloodline techniques that strengthen genjutsu to the point that it can't be released. Do you have a scroll of the Sakkakugan? If not, you can use mine. My clan gave it to me when I was younger."

Be
lieving is a...
Lie?

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Save those who need it…Kill those who deserve it
But NEVER lose you path …

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Hagane Ryu Tetsuya | Genin | Ninjutsu |

Tetsuya reached out and shook shikatsu's hand firmly. "So would you like to start now or later?" Tetsuya asked as he let go of the mans hand and tilted his head.

The choice of our past defines us
But it is HOW we act in the present that shows our true character...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:1800 |-| 400

User Image

"Well I'm free now if your ready." He said as he stretched his body out and got ready if he were to say yes. He noticed that Benkai wa was also in the room, talking with a girl he never met.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai watched as she pointed to his eyes. He waited to speak till she was done. "Um no... i dont have that scroll. If you dont mind me having it, id like to learn from it." He said with a smile. He held out his hand to receive the scroll.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image

User Image

Hitomi pulled out an average sized scroll and handed it to Benkai. "Everything you need to know is in there. Just be careful. If you get yourself stuck in your own bloodline-enhanced genjutsu, the only way to get out of it is to go through some extreme physical pain," Hitomi suppressed the need to shudder as she remembered the feeling of burning in flames from a genjutsu.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the Dojo following the rest as the hokage ordered him too. He had to fight the other ones wanting to by chunnin and there was only one spot. That gave him a twenty five percent chance of becoming chunnin. He waited in the dojo not speaking to the other and awaiting the hokage.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai put the scroll away without looking at it. 'I'll look at it when im not sitting next to her. i dont want to be distracted around her.' He was started to wonder why she was in the dojo. "Why were you sitting here all alone?"

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 pm

User Image

User Image

"I'm waiting for the Hokage to arrive. He's holding a test to see who becomes Chūnin. There's four competitors and only one spot, and I'm one of them. I'm not nervous though, I just feel sorry for the unlucky ones who have to go through my genjutsu," Hitomi smirked despite saying she felt sorry. "What about you?"

Be
lieving is a...
Lie?

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games