Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

You could hear footsteps in the snowy mist. A figure could be seen standing in front of the large puppet."So this is your puppet." The voice sounded just like Noctis."It belonged to your mother did it not?"

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The puppet's shield moved in front of the doorway blocking the Hokage off completely. As she controlled the puppet she fired ten shuriken at once from the shield towards the Hokage.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:49 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

The clone raised his sword and knocked the shuriken away with ease. At least she's being smarter now, using the puppet to attack and having the sand close for protection. But she still hadn't shown him anything impressive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:18 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The puppet rushed forth towards the Hokage swinging his large warhammer. At the same time the iron sand quicly moved around behind the Hokage in an attempt to trap him within a small area with the puppet.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 790/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis raises a hand to his mouth as the puppet charge at him. Making the area around him so small meant that even the puppet was trapped in the enclosed space. Noctis drew in a breath and released it in a powerful blast. The sand circling them would be blown away and the puppet he would no doubt be hit by the technique due to being trapped with Noctis in the small area.

Daitoppa [ Great Breakthrough ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:15 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The sand was blown away in all directions as well as the puppet. However the puppet was made of composite armor as well as chakra resistant skin. He was pushed back ten feet but then started back for the Hokage. Swinging his giant war axe at the hokage he moved his shield in front of him and shot ten shuriken at the same time he swung his shield.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 785/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis jumped off the ground as the puppet swung. And then he would simply vanish."Well what a sturdy puppet you have here."Noctis voice could be heard. He was standing on the blade his feet glowing with chakra. It seemed he had leaped and then stuck his feet to the blade as it passed with his chakra, avoiding the shuriken and shield attack.

Tree walking technique E rank

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She looked over to see that he was upon the war axe and her eyes narrowed slightly. The puppet dropped the war axe and then swung his fist mightily towards the Hokage just as the iron sand moved into the area. It was along the entire area around the puppet and the Hokage waiting to shoot up and make a connection to the Hokage.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 775/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

With his feet still connected to the war axe Noctis tilted his body and made the war axe land straight into the ground using it to block the puppet punch. Though he could have simply caught the punch with his strength but someone her level couldn't do that. Then after that he raised his hand releasing a blast of air creating a hole which he escaped the sand threw. Now he vanished in the snowy mist once again.

Wind jutsu that i forgot the name of D rank -10 chakra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:30 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai kept her cool entirely as she wasn't even getting frustrated. The trauma she went through was a double edged sword in all honesty. The black knight grabbed his war hammer and looked in the direction in which the hokage went. It was standing ready wielding it's hammer in hand as well as shield. The iron sand moved back to Kurai in order to protect her.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The snow began to disappear as the Hokage could be seen standing a few feet away from Kurai and her sand. Just far enough that the snow made it sure he couldn't be seen."I've seen enough, I hereby promote you to chunnin." He then began to walk away."Though next time you are given a team mission you will accept it. I have no room for lone wolfs in my village." The clone then vanished.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once the Hokage claimed she had everything she wanted she sighed and sealed her puppet back. She then walked away as the iron sand sunk into the earth. Her eyes narrowed thinking of a way to use the iron sand that she had already created. It would require a lot of thinking on her part however it'd be worth it.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 am
Kero
User Image
Cat Theme Song!

Kero was still running as fast as he could think that if he ran fast enough the blasted thing would fall off. At the moment he was having no luck whatsoever. And what was worse he was now being chased. So his natural survival instincts kicked in and he ran from the Jae. He weaved through the trees and bushes easily and in the darkness itvwasbdifficult to keep track  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Hot on Kero's heels, she had followed him through and over underbrush and had scrapes and scratches all over her exposed arms and legs. "Kero stop! Please!" That headband was the only thing left she had of her father. She had kept it with her the entire way back from Yuki and had even slept with it by her side. If Kero lost it she would never find it.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games