Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 50 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night had gotten her chopsticks and had started eating listening to Reiko she stopped. Hearing the last part about him being an ANBU made her cough lightly. "O-Of course!" She looked at him with sparkling crimson eyes. "I completely support it." Smiling greatly she felt happy for Reiko, . . . being an ANBU was Night's dream. That's what she trained for, everyday to become stronger like them. Reiko never asked so she never told him, but now if he did it would be awkward for her to answer. "I'd miss you while you were away on mission and everything but i'll probably also be busy with my own. . . . It's a great honor to become an ANBU." Even if she didn't reach her goal it was nice to know that Reiko reached his, and that's all that really mattered anyways. Night could find something else to do easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:52 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko merely nodded 'As predicted' He thought to himself for perhaps the thousandth time that month. He was glad to be reccomended for this,but he also wished to remain around here,to see his friends and to come home to Night. With thie job that wouldn't be happening. But if Ichiro was to be Hokage some day he would need the support of someone in a position of more power. He sighed and continued eating his ramen,talking in between bites"So,what made you come with me that day? To the hot springs after we met?" This had been tugging at the back of his mind. Why someone he had just met and beat in a fight would share an intimate moment with that person

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 am
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

As Night was eating she stopped for a moment thinking back to the day that they met. It seemed not that long ago but time seemed to be playing a game with them. "I . . . don't know. Something just intrigued me about you. . . It . . just seemed right." She smiled at remembering the day she met him. At first she thought 'Great another cocky a*****e that thinks he better than everyone else.' But after spending time with him she realized that everyone has a nice caring side to them. What probably made her click is when they were training in the hotsprings. When she saw the hint of anger in his eyes as Dakkon looked at her. . . .and other things, like how strangely gentle he was with her when learning the fireball jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

Reiko smiled as he continued to eat"You were the first women I approached like that ya know" It was true,all the women in the acadamy had come at him not the other way around. He had plans for the future and night was one of the few he wanted to include in them

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade's hooded ears perked up as the sound of a males voice reached her. She swiveled her head in the direction of the sound and found herself staring into the golden eyes of a stranger.
"HAIIIII!" she cooed and rocked back and forth. Shade's hidden face that only exposed her glowing eyes and charming smile seemed ecstatic to have a stranger talking to her.
"I'm waiting for Pretty Lady to come and buy me food! I'm soo super hungry!!" Shade spoke softly so only this male could hear. Her tail lashed from side to side and she seemed eager to keep talking. Right as Shade was about to speak again, two people walked past her. They didnt seem to pay any attention to her sitting there at all. One was a tall and beautiful woman with long silver hair and scary crimson eyes.The other was a slender man with a stranger aura around him. His hair was dark like his eyes and as he walked past, Shade shivered slightly. Something was wrong with him. She guessed the two were dating. Snapping her attention back to the silver haired man in front of her, she grinned at him and cocked her head to the side.
"Whats your name!? I'm Shade!" she asked happily.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:39 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)380 |-|AC:2,500|-| 1350 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."
Dakkon had ignored Night and Reiko passing by he wouldn't want to interrupt anything them especially since he always seemed to put Reiko off just by talking to him and he wouldn't want another fight so soon. However the girl that had his attention was an oddity to say the least but he figured she couldnt be that dangerous "My name is Dakkon Nokren Nailo." he said with a bow his eyes still on her as he smiled gently "If the person your waiting for isn't showing up i'll buy your food instead." he offered looking at her

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image

Shade locked eyes with him as he bowed down to her. She seemed transfixed for a moment and her head lowered as he got closer to the ground. Her face had a clueless and goofy expression. Once Dakkon mentioned his name, Shade's mind buzzed with thoughts on nicknames for the boy, she knew she would never remember his name. As she scanned him over, she couldnt help but to stare at his gravity defying hair. It was a light silver and it seemed to shimmer in the light, getting this kittens full attention.
"Spiky-Kunn~nyah," She purred then sat completely upright to pay attention to what he had to say next. His mention of Pretty Lady not coming put a damper on Shade's mood, but the spark ignited once he offered to pay.
"GASSP!! YOU WOULD PAY YOUR SHINEY FOR MY FOOD!?" she exclaimed loudly, like kindness was a foreign substance to her.
"Pretty Lady will come! I know she will! I bet she would be happy not to pay for me, since i"m so hungry!" The glint in Shade's eye was enough to scare off some of the richest people. The girl was hungry, and that meant there would be alot of money spent on food.
"You really wannaaaa??" she asked one last time and parted her lips, reviling the pearlescent canine teeth she treasured so much. She wasnt trying to threaten the man, but to her, showing her teeth meant she was about to eat...alot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
"You think its spiky now?" he said looking at it maybe i should show her the Hari Jizou after shes done eating but Dakkon just nodded when she asked if he would pay for her food "We all need to eat." he replied with a shrug this girl is defninently odd, and i have the feeling shes about to burn a pit in my wallet... But its better than her being hungry i guess. he thought "Yep im willing to spend money on you so lets head inside yeah?" he said smiling a little he wasn't really all that hungry but he was sure he would be once he sat down.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image

Shade's jaw dropped. Spiky-kun just said yes. YES! With a death defying leap, Shade launched herself at the man and wrapped her arms around him. It was possibly then clear to him that this girl was a Taijutsu artist, and a darn good one at that. Her speed was incredible.
"YAAAY!!" she cheered for joy and clung on tightly. Whether it was smart or not to be overly friendly with strangers, Shade had yet to find someone who took her acts of joy for a frontal attack. Maybe one day she would learn the hard way, but she hoped for now, this was fine. As she clung onto Dakkon, he would soon realize that Shade was incredibly light weight, and for a man of his stature, it was possible to simply lift her with one arm.
While squirming around, a green crayon suddenly fell out of Shades coat and tapped lightly on the gravel road. The girl froze up and stared at her precious item. She seemed heartbroken at first, but then simply slithered her tail down and scooped up the crayon, bringing it back up and into her huge coat.
"Lets gooo! Lets goo!!" she cheered the man on and thrust a large paw towards the restaurant enterence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
When it looked like shade was coming in for the tackle be braced for a defense while he formed a few hand seals than stopped shes not going to attack me when im buying her food. and he was hit but she was extremely light he'd expected more from her assault of joy but he awkwardly hugged her back "I'm glad this makes you this happy." he said as he looked at her with a perplexed expression on his face this wasn't the first time he had done this for someone but this was the first time someone had treated him like this for food he walked inside with her and he held up 2 fingers and the man behind the counter just pointed to a booth on one of the sides where Dakkon sat down the man of course already knew Dakkon's favorite sweet ramen with beef he wasn't sure what the girl like but maybe she'd like it. "I hope you like the Ramen we're going to get." he said looking at the counter wondering how long it would take for him to make it this time it usually took him about 5 minuets for just him so maybe 8-10?

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

Reiko looked over his shoulder,watching the interaction between the girl and Dakkon. Holy crap this one was more annoying the Mauske and from the way she hugged him almost as fast as he was. She didn't seem altogether so he made a mental note to find this girls name and recomend her for a psyche evaluation later. In the meantime Dakkon and the girl entered the stall. God if Night talked to him he would be stuck in something no guy ever wanted to be in: A double date! God he would sooner stab the kids other hand before that happened. He would have to speak first to difuse the situation. He nodded at the two as they game in"Dakkon..." Was all he said to the new Chuunin as his eyes drifted past him to the smaller girl with him. His face may have remained kind but his eyes were a different story: Cold as a winter storm and as peircing as a dagger. He looked at her with those black hues for a few seconds before closing them and smiling at her"Reiko Uchiha. So are you Dakkon's girlfriend?" He said,all traces of earlier hostility gone

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
Dakkon nodded back "Its good to see you again Reiko." he said more as a pleasantry than actually meaning it but it did feel weird knowing they were the only Chuunin in the restaurant and than the comment about her being his girlfriend caught him off guard he wasnt quite sure how to explain that he had just met her outside offered to buy her food because she was hungry and almost attacked him but it was a hug and that they had just met.

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Once inside, Shade loosened her grip on the kind man and landed on the floor without a sound. She trailed behind him happily until the feeling of hate started to crawl up her back. Was someone watching her? Her confusion turned to reality as suddenly the name Dakkon was spoken. She turned slowly and noticed the man from before speak to Spiky-kun. She caught his gaze and froze in her spot for a moment. The stare down between the two seemed infinite to her. The black inky orbs felt like they were trying to probe her soul. Shade's shoulders started to tighten and she looked like a cat about to hiss. Of course she felt safe since no one could see her face, but still, this man... The tiny hairs along her tail fluffed out and if looking close enough, the slit pupils she had dilated into orbs for a quick second, before returning to their normal size. It was definitely hard to read this girl, it would take a full out interrogation to actually start to grip what went on in her mind. Breaking the eye connection, Shade slipped past Spiky and was about to craw into the booth until the dark man spoke again. The ears on her hood flattened back when the question of dating was brought up. To Shade, Dating didnt exist, she didnt even know what it meant truthfully. Ignoring the scary aura and man all together, Shade reclined back in the booth and crossed her only skin exposed, her legs.
"I love Ramen!" she suddenly perked up and the sound of eating that caused her mouth to tingle in excitement.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
Dakkon nodded at her comment "Yeah i think we all do." he said smiling as the two bowls of ramen were brought to them and he began to eat slowly as he kinda stared off into space it was practically night time now and his eyes kinda felt heavier but he could still stay awake for awhile as he continued to eat "So what is the ladies name that you we're waiting on?"

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

As a bowl was placed down in front of Shade, She clapped her large paws together and whispered something to herself. Soon her eyes snapped open and out of the darkness, her pink tongue came out and licked her lips.
"This looks amazinggg~" she said softly and right as she was lifting the bowl to her lips, Spiky-Kun asked about Pretty Lady. Shade blinked and slowly brought the bowl down.
"Ah, Pretty Lady! Her name is Jae! Shes got candy pink hair and icy blue eyes!" Her speech about Jae was pleasant and it was clear that she held this woman in high respects by the confidence in her voice.
"Pretty Lady could beat anyone up! she so super strong!" As Shade finished her rant, she didnt hesitate to lift the bowl and start slurping down the salty ramen. Her eyes closed in delight, leaving nothing but a black pit where the bowl was lifted up to. Not even a moment to soon, she was done and ready for the next round.
"Next please!" she lifted her arm in the air and sucked up a stray noodle that was hanging from her bottom lip. Shade's eyes were glimmering now, full of life and pleasant energy. Just the air around her seemed to have a positive buzz about it.

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games