Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 320

Reiko created his last Shadow Clone,sending it out to the door to gaurd. It had been a looooong time since something like this happened and nobody was going to interfere. The clone of Reiko jumped on Steel's back and smiledYah boy! To hallway!" He said as they trotted outside. The real Reiko however quick threw his clothes off before he even made it to the bedroom. He met Night there who,in his opinion,was the pinacle of sexy. He picked her up,letting her legs wrap around him as he kissed her passionatly

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 1400

User Image

The Shikatsu clone walked over to Nights apartment and knocked on the door and waited to see if anyone was home. He hadn't seen her in a long while and he was hoping she was home at the moment.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Reiko's Shadow Clone grabbed Shikatsu's wrist before his hand could even touch the door. His Sharingan was active and Steel was even growling"No! Go away! Steel eat him!' He said,some crazy look of anger in his eyes. He would kill,literally kill,Shikatsu if he messed this up for him

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 pm
occ: just wondering fall but how are you drunk in the ramen shop andd here with october in her home that seems kinda stupid dont you think  

Jashin Kaguya

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 pm
Jashin Kaguya
occ: just wondering fall but how are you drunk in the ramen shop andd here with october in her home that seems kinda stupid dont you think

Read my posts,Shadow Clone's. He has one gaurding the door,one at the shop and one in the forest  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

The clone was stopped before he could knock and he looked over to see Reiko. "What's wrong with you?" He asked him as he took back his hand and stared at him, waiting for an answer.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:14 pm
|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-300 |-|AC:2,000|-| 2,600

User Image

"Touch her and I rip your throat out!"

Steel went out of the apartment shaking the Reiko clone off of his back, the wolf snapped at him, then with his ice blue eyes looked at Shikatsu with a snarl on his face. He could smell that the boy meant no harm to them and only wanted to speak to Eclipse. However he did not like the smell of his testosterone levels when his mind lingered over his partner. Steel glanced at Reiko his ear flicking in meaning 'I don't take orders from you'.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

Reiko's Clone glared at Shakatsu as he questioned him instead of doing as he was told and leaving"I swear to god if you do ruin this for me I'll kill you. Steel,go chase him!" He said nudging the dog towards the kid.

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

Steel growled at Reiko, the wolf wondered what the two could have possibly been up to inside the apartment. He was concerned if the real Reiko was doing something evil or demonic to Eclipse, was he hurting her? The wolf was looking back at the door of the apartment when Reiko nudged him. 'Damn midget! Stop poking me!' He growled at Reiko, he was in a bad mood since he was away from Eclipse's side. Going back to the new human that was three times smaller than himself, he looked down at Shikatsu. Stepping forward the ground shook, the wolf towered over Shikatsu. He was looking down reading the boy's intentions. "Purpose?" He barked in his loud deep blood chilling voice to the human.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked up at the towering wolf and heard him ask him why he was here. He wasn't to scared of the wolf but he understood why he was asking. "I am hear to speak with Night. I haven't seen her in a while so I thought I'd drop by and she if she was free or not." He said in a kind voice. He knew she was Eclipse, but he would always call her Night.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Night jumped on Reiko, her body on his. The heat felt good next to her.

Night layed on her back breathing deeply as she looked up at the ceiling, her hair was messy and body shaking not used to that form of physical activity. She turned on her side half on Reiko's as she kissed him softly. "That . . . was. . great. We should do this more often." Eclipse then giggled and winked seductively while looking down at him, his hair slightly ruffled. Something about the look in his eyes just attracted to her even more to him. But she was ninety-nine percent sure that he was to tired to doing anything more. "Sooo." She lined his collar bone with her finger. "Want to get back to Steel? Then go train?"

User Image

Steel stood up straight glancing back at Reiko and the door. He didn't know the boy but he knew that Night was Eclipse's middle name. 'What is she doing?'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Reiko's smiledat her and kissed her on the forehead as he arose from the bed and started getting dressed. As he did a second clone he had sent to the Ramen shop delivered her lunch and poof'd away"I have to go on a mission for a few days,sorry. I brought you lunch,its on the counter love" After he got dressed he knelt down and kissed her on the lips softly"Goddbye,I love you" He said softly as he turned and hurried out the door,then leaving the apartment. He ran past steel and dispelled his clone"Hey steel I just screwed your master. Suck on that Fido!' He said laughing as he jumped over the railing into the streets and kept running

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Night sat up on the edge of the bed wrapped up in the covers like a cute little Eskimo sadness shown on her face for a second but Reiko couldn't see that since she was facing the other way, when he said he loved her she looked back at him leaving. "I love you" He had already walked out, her face saddening again. "Too." She muttered softly to herself as she then started to get showered and dressed. Once done she walked out in a pink towel obviously hers out of the couples, she didn't feel like getting dressed in her white kimono yet that kimono had became her was her normal day clothes, her assassin's outfit was much more dark and light for the swifter of kills. Looking down at the ring she had on her finger she sighed softly. She didn't feel like fixing her hair so she left it dripping wet and down, it plastered to her body as she walked towards the door opening it to see Steel's fur fluffed out as he chased after Reiko snarling and snapping with his deadly jaws. Blinking Eclipse looked over seeing a familiar face, she smiled greatly. "Oi! Shikatsu!" She then plunged forward wrapping her damp arms around him tightly not seeing her friend in the longest time, the water that wasn't quiet dry got onto him along with the water from her extremely long hair. "It seems like forever since I've seen you!" She exclaimed stepping back slightly looking him over. "You don't seem to have changed a bit!" Night giggled some then waved her hand slightly towards herself laughing. "Ohhhh! Look at me where are my manners? I'm all wet hugging you and I don't even invite you in! Won't you come in and have some tea? I'll get you a towel to dry off." Eclipse then turned walking into the apartment quiet used to Steel trying to kill Reiko and Reiko running away. It was like a normal day in their little home. "I'm terribly sorry about that. . For a second I forgot I was wet."

User Image

Steel saw Reiko appear as the clone poofed away into smoke. He heard what he said and Steel began to growl and snarl chasing after him. He mated with her!? That's it! He's a** is mine now! Steel bounded after Reiko, the boy would be lucky to get away from the man-eating wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 pm
A loud thud would be hear as Steel was dropped heavily outside of the door of the apartment. He was hogtied an muzzled...again. Obviously Reiko's doing,a note was pinned to his collar which read
'I'll be back before you even have a chance to miss me'

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu watched as Reiko's clone vanished and the real Reiko came out of Night's house and left. He turned back to the door as Night came out and hugged him. He smiled as he hadn't seen her in a while. "It's nice to see you to Night." He said not really caring that she was getting him a little wet. He then nodded when she invited him in. He walked in and looked around, it was a nice place. "So how have you been?" He asked her as he followed her deeper into the house. "She seems happy, that's a good thing" He thought to himself. He thought that her being happy was best, weather it be with him or anyone else.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games