Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Koshi looked at her hand then to taka. When she nodded Koshi made a show of sliding across Takas various curves as she lifted her good arm, almost seeming to flow down her arm to perch on her hand as she held it to touch the other girls. Koshi reached down and picked it up with its paws, sniffing it to check it over. Satisfied it was what it appeared to be it ate the bug and licked the tip of one of her fingers."Show off..."She adjusted her position to face the girl and smoothed her dress along her legs so it wouldn't reveal too much. "Don't worry about rambling. It doesn't bother me. You have a nice outfit yourself. But you say you dont have nice things? That one is nice. It shows off your legs better than mine. You have some deadly curves their girl."She smiled at her reassuringly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked down at herself at the compliment. Sure, it showed her legs off better. But sometimes less was more. Although her own skirt was just long enough that it stopped perverts from seeing up it unless she didn't watch how she sat when she did so. She picked up her coat and sat down beside her. Looking around to make sure that they were alone once more. She once again was not certain why, but she really liked this girl. "Thank you. It's not every day that I find someone who's nice enough to compliment without salivating over me too. So do you live near here?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

She smirked and tapped her headband. After a moment or so she called Koshi and whispered into his ear. the ferret looked at the girl and back to her nodding and went to the edge of the stream and began fishing out smooth rocks of varying size and shape but all were smooth as glass. Koshi walked them one by one to where Taka rested against the rock. the sun caught her eyes and made them gleam she collected them and sat them on her far side. While the ferret made several trips taka pointed to the spot directly next to her."You...mere..." Her good arm remained pointing at the spot right next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image
Shi listened and watched, but she had a decent idea of what was going on. She placed her jacket down where she was sat before and moved over to where she was asked to and looked up. "Like this?" she blinked as the sun was in her eyes in this position.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image

Taka reached down her own leg and pulled her bladed fan out, folded, and set it in front of her about where she would land but a little further forward. The gesture was simple and deliberate as she would feel a small force impact her shoulders from koshi sneaking around them on his last trip and jumping himself in between her shoulder blades. If she landed on the ground the fan would rest just in front of her easily reachable by shi. The ferret seemed to pur though reassuringly. If she looked at Taka, shi would see little waves of heat coming from behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
Taka was keeping Shi's attention just fine. Suddenly however she felt something hit her firmly in the back which was hard enough to send her tumbling forwards but soft enough not to hurt her. She could only imagine that it was Koshi who did so. She felt slightly angered as she hadn't expected it, landing on her stomach with her a** pointing away from the village so she didn't give everyone a free show. The bugs under her skin were agitated. But she was giving her the benefit of the doubt and not letting them go after her she kept them calm. "What the...?" She looked up, stunned into silence by the radiating heat.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image

Koshi had by then gabbed her jacket in his teeth and pulled it over her legs covering her. The little animal rubbed the side of his face against her shoulder in what was a content manner. Taka slid her pack off and Koshi dug through it struggle out with a roll of cloth that he pulled over to her and pushed forward with his nose, up under where her head was raised to look at Taka. Taka herself winked at her as she looked at the waves generated from her good hand. She picked up a few of the rocks in her hands and brought them to Shi's back. She varied the chakra sent to her hand to not burn Shis clothes off but to keep the rocks warmer than her body temperature so they would seem somewhat hot. She went underneath her shirt and set the heated rocks on her skin in various points on her back. "Well i aint gonna hurt you so calm down..."She set the rocks along her spine and her shoulder blades if she was allowed to continue. "That fan is for you if you think otherwise by the way. I dont give up my own weapons you know."

((
Ni [ Two ]
Official Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough Chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image
Shi looked around at everything that was going on. She had never had a massage before, but she had read about this sort of thing in a magazine before. So she quickly realized what was going on as soon as everything began to fall into place. She leaned down to rest her head on the roll that Koshi had supplied. She didn't know what she had done to deserve such good treatment, but she wasn't complaining about it either. Her eyes widened for just a moment as the rocks were placed upon her back, letting out a soft but pleasurable moan at how good the rocks felt against her skin. "I'm sorry. I've just never had a massage before, so I was a little slow to pick up on what was happening." She closed her eyes, allowing her to do her thing. Her Kikaichu skittering under her skin to move out of the way of the rocks. It didn't hurt them, they just felt more comfortable out of the way. Taka could probably even feel that as her hands moved upon her back.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

"hey now. Easy. You deserve something nice every now and then. But i dont need you getting off to rocks..."She had to trun away for a moment to even say that much. Taka didnt expect her to have had so little contact with other people. Then again she had grown up in a different environment than Shi,"Hope i didnt scare your colonies"She had withdrawn her hand from her shirt and was putting more rocks that she heated on the backs of her legs , one every few inches. Koshi meanwhile was sitting in front of her just behind the fan and staring at her with his head tilted slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
Shi reddened slightly at the mention of getting off to rocks. "Sorry. I'll try to keep it down. I'm just used to openly showing when I'm enjoying something." She could feel every single one of the Kikaichu move within her. She had an almost psychic link with them. "Don't worry about the little guys. They don't like the heat, but it doesn't hurt them. They've already moved out the way." She reached out to Koshi and stroked him before leaning her arm back in and relaxing into it a little more.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Koshi arched his back along her hands touch. Taka suddenly had a pang of jealousy towards the little animal and shot him a smirk from behind shi. It just stuck his tongue out at taka. She chuckled quietly at her partners antics when an idea struck her.Its fine. The sounds are oddly appealing... Koshi? Will you fetch me a senbon out of my bag."The tiny creature ran around to her bag and began to dig through  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
Shi kicked her legs softly back and forth as she did when she was relaxed. She didn't see what Taka had done, but she did however see Koshi stick his tongue. She raised a single slender eyebrow in questioning before she asked for a senbon. "...Senbon? What are you going to do with a senbon?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

"Tell me what is it that most people are afraid of Shi?"She took the senbon from Koshi and held it in front of her far enough away to keep her calm, but close enough for her to see it was the real thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
Shi watched as Taka took the senbon and began to show her in in front of her. Close enough to show it, but far away enough that she would't see it as some kind of threat. Although she also had already gathered that she meant no harm. Only a fool would get so close to an Aburame and try to hurt them, because they'd simply be engulfed and stripped to the bone in about a minute if they did so. Especially someone who had as many Kikaichu living within them as Shi did. She relaxed and nodded, more interested in what she was about to do then anything. "...Right. Well I ummm...Continue?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Taka leaned up and whispered into her ear."You know the funny thing is...i bet we are being watched by anbu. "As she said this she ran the needle across a spot that a particularly hot rock was on her thigh, letting the difference in temperature extremes do the rest. She ran the needle across her body in the various warmer location's  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games