Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji smiled at the Genin and walked up to her. "Yes I did, we are going to have a little spar with leaf shinobi soon." she said as she than looked around waiting for the others. "If I smell like sake it's Bob's fault, just to tease him of course..." she said giving a smile. She wanted to connect with her shinobi and see how they react to a little teasing from her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:27 pm
A sigh emanated from the opposite side of the field as Bob was seen slowly striding up his appearance sharpening as he got closer. "I had been hoping we would have been at a place with some sort of water source... I suppose we all get disappointed as some point or another" He stated sighing once more before coming to a halt. If all of his comrades were being summoned to one location it could only mean one of a few scenarios none of which being something Bob had preferred. He stood before the kage and Miyuki his gaze mostly falling on the kage, "Is there something in particular you desire?" He asked in a rather phlegmatic yet polite tone, Bob was attempting to become more accommodating. He was apparently to cold and calculating for the kage which had apparently offended another and made Bob seem like a rude rather ignorant person which wasn't something he wanted.

A Just War

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:38 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki landed hard with fire in her eyes that quickly died as she realized the whistler was the Kage Phooey... she shuffled her feet and then walked up to the Kage "You whistle loud." she murmured unhappily. Her unhappiness stemmed from the empty bag she held that had once been full of food. The loud whistle had scared her and made her drop all her food...not that she would mention that specifically.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji looked at Bob and smiled at him. She than walked up to him and hugged him. "We are going to start sparring soon so get your game face on." she said with a smile. "Also sorry for being so picky, I was nervous it's my first time meeting another kage." she admitted to him. "And you are whom you are, I need to understand you a bit more before I can say anything. So please accept my apologize Bob..." she said to him with a respectful bow.

She than looked at the new arrival and saw the bag. "Sorry, I will pay you back the money..." she said with a sigh knowing she must have made her think some scary scenarios as she was coming her. "I also think Shigeru was looking for you earlier." She said not wanting to be to noise and ask if there was anything going on.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:03 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki shook her head and folded the bag up, tucking it into her larger archery bag. Her spear was bumping against her leg as she shifted from foot to foot "Shigeru?" she perked up instantly, looking much less downcast than earlier "I was eating. Then sleeping...now I'm here. Why are we here?" she asked, taking her bag off and setting it down.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji answered Ayaki's question. "We are here to spar with the Hokage and his shinobi to test the village power." she said with a smile. "And Shigeru should be here soon, I think he is somewhere thinking..." Fuji said to her. She than yawn a bit bored as she was waiting for the others to get here.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 am
As the kages arms wrapped around him his muscles all contracted, an instinct kicked in telling him to break free of this embrace but oddly enough he just stood there frozen in place because of this warm feeling that had just enveloped him. As the kage spoke no response seemed to form into his head he couldn't think of something to say because of this odd rather frightening feeling that had risen up inside him. As she finished he stepped back a few paces and looked down at her making eye contact for probably the first time. "Don't apologize, insubordination is something that shouldn't be tolerated. As for the spar There is someone I would like to request not to face...... A small boy who appears to be a genjutsu user I regrettably have not had enough time to read up on genjutsu so I'm afraid I'd be at a fairly large disadvantage." Bob said all this with a rather softer than usual tone before clearing his throat as his first pause and returning to his normal phlegmatic self.

"Will every fight take place here? I'd have to limit my attacks I suppose, hitting one of my comrades with crossfire wouldn't be sufficient for gaining trust" He spoke muttering the last part to himself as if he was reminding himself to watch out for the others that came with him. Although Bob seemed as if he didn't notice or even car about the fellow ninja from his village he would in fact die for them simply because they have the same marking on the headband that he also wears. It was an unspoken code to Bob, he didn't necessary need to become their closest friend but as long as they came from the same pile of snow he would do everything in his power to protect them.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:20 am
User Image
SumomoTaiki
Jounin | Bukijutsu | Konoha |

Entering the field, was none other than the Hokage's Personal Adviser. The man slung his Zanbato over his shoulder, and locked it into it's holster. Smiling quite happily at the Yukikage and her subordinates, He called out to them. "It's Seems I've beaten the hokage to you once again. I do apologise, he's always so busy. What pray tell are you doing in this area, going to work on a bit of training?" He casually sat on the floor near them, questioning them like some sort of child, unaware of the obvious.Which for the most part was true, considering that the bunshin that cleans the hokages office had not dispersed, so he had no idea what they were actually there for.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Miyuki looked at the others who were in the area and listened to what the Kage said to the others. It was then that she realized that she really hardly knew any of the other Shinobi who she worked with. She was not overly social, but not anti-social either, and she had been so caught up in the mission and becoming stronger with her puppets that she had not even bothered to socialize and find out more about the people who she would be fighting alongside. But when the Kage mentioned sparring with the Hokage, Miyuki shifted slightly and smiled. "Madame Kage, in the time in the village for training, I learned all the scrolls you gave me save one or two which my puppets were not capable of, and even created another puppet." This bit of information may have seemed purposeless, but Miyuki quickly continued, "Give me someone strong to fight against. I know I'll lose, but I just want to test my strength on someone higher than a Genin or maybe even a Chuunin rank." Some may have seen this as being arrogant, but truly Miyuki just wanted to test her strength on the most powerful opponent possible. Because that was the type of person she was. It wouldn't do any good to test her strength on someone she knew that she would defeat, such as may be the situation with a weaker Shinobi. Maybe it wouldn't do any good to fight against an opponent that you knew you would lose to, but at the same time it would do well to give Miyuki a goal to shoot for when crafting her next puppet and continuing her training back at the village.

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 am
Bob listened rather intently to Miyuki nodding at the end of her statement, "I concur.... I would like to request to fight someone who is stronger than I as well. To be honest I would specifically like to go up against the woman who guided us here, if her bloodline is the opposite of mine it only makes sense that I should test out my capabilities against my weakness." He said now in a rather serious tone. He had finally figured out a decent challenge and was brewing with excitement to be able to test his abilities against it. Win or lose he would learn a lot about both his bloodline and himself in a fight like that which would greatly aid him in his goal to become the strong Hyouton user on this earth.

His eyes glazed over a bit as his gaze now narrowing on the ground. He was already running through what he could do to possibly defeat someone who was his enemy. Conventional method would not work so his mind was racing synapses now firing at a greater speed attempting to foresee a solution to this new and exciting problem put in front of him.

A Just War

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:04 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki glanced at Miyuki as she spoke and shook her head "I will fight who ever needs fighting." she responded, her tone rather blank and cold. She was already a chunnin and had no need to be tested. Having ranked as a chunnin right out of the academy, she had never felt the drive that genin's had to be better. She was brilliant. Her brain, while not very cohesive, was all she needed "I would enjoy sparring with Miyuki or Bob before hand. Seeing as I'm a chunnin, I think I would measure up to your testing needs." Aya looked at both Miyuki and Bob, wondering if either of them would take her up on it.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing the others' words, Miyuki nodded along. "I think sparring with Aya-chan would be a good idea." she hadn't really referred to Ayaki by name, but for some reason this nickname just came out. After saying this, she began the appropriate hand signs and Mitsuhide appeared before her. Strings appeared off of her finger tips and connected to the puppet. Now, she had changed from the normal shinobi to a puppet master. The Samurai was before her, and she managed to control the strings in a way so that it appeared as though Mitsuhide were actually keeping himself upright, though he was hovering slightly off of the ground. His sword was sheathed at his side, but Miyuki could easily have him draw his blade. For now, she would only use the basic attacks of Mitsuhide before throwing Masaru into the mix. Patiently, she waited for a response from Ayaki or the Kage on sparring before the actual spar.

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:57 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki examined the doll that appeared, her eyes wide and black as the water at the bottom of the sea Samurai. So... she stepped down and her staff flipped up into her waiting hand. She spun it easily and it rolled easily over her shoulders to either hand, proving that she could use both hands "Very well. A spar. Rules. 5 moves each. At the end of 5 moves, we part. And thank you...you used my name." and Aya smiled, a real smile this time. It was full of a warmth that had been hidden until now and seemed to change even the black of her eyes to something softer "I shall let you have first strike since I proposed the spar."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image

With a smile, Miyuki shifted her left hand slightly and Mitsuhide drew his sword. Crossing one hand over the other, the Samurai puppet moved into a stance with his right leg back and his sword wielded with his right hand towards the top of the hilt and his other hand towards the end of the hilt. Just standing there, he looked almost like a real Samurai. Until you saw the puppet master in his shadow. The chakra strings stretched from her hand to the joints of the puppet. "Five moves sounds fine..." she said, and continued, "How about no Jutsu techniques either? Just a spar with my puppet's blade and your staff." As she said this, she shifted slightly once again. Then, she said, "And without further adieu, I shall execute the first strike." Mitsuhide seemed to push off of one foot and launch towards Ayaki. With her right hand, she controlled his movement and with left hand, she used added control for the arms and had him swing his blade towards Ayaki's chest. It would be easy to avoid, and even if she didn't avoid since this was a spar, Miyuki would have his blade stop short of actually drawing blood.

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:54 pm
SarcasticCandiedVixen
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki had her staff resting on her shoulders when the puppet attacked. With an easy flick of her wrist she swung it around and up, sliding it under her left arm to flash forward. It smacked the samurai's blade out of the way and slid forward still, crashing into the chest to push it back. As soon as it hit, Ayaki became ariborn with her staff spinning in a blur above her. Without pause, she finished her first move with a strong blow to the top of the samurai's shoulder as she struck down from her position in the air.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games