Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:08 pm
Sora
User Image

"Enjoy my art it will leave a bang to the fun later."
| Genin | Konoha | Tai | Bloodline | Katon, Doton | Mode : bubbly |

Sora found her self thinking in the middle of the street. Should she go home grab her things or leave them and head to the gates. It was such a easy question for anyone but tough at the moment moment sense she wasn't told that much about her misson other than going to Yukigakure for a evacuation. With a stomp and twirl of her arm forward she pointed to the direction of her house then skipped ahead.

[Exit to apartments]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai began to walk through the streets until she noticed that down the streets an angry mob had formed. They began to destroy whatever they wanted in their path. Her eyes widened not fully understanding why people could do such a thing.
1/3

She ran forward noticing a few bystanders about to be caught in the cross fire. She shouted to them and quickly guided them towards her. As she quickly scanned the area she made sure they were the only real civilians. One of the civilians got struck within the head by an object. She rushed toward the man disregarding her own safety.
2/3

She quickly grabbed the man's arm and lifted him up as much as she could. She began to run away from the mob with the man leaning on her. It wasn't easy at all but they made it out of there by the skin of their teeth. As several shinobi showed up to calm the people down Kurai vanished.
3/3

Kurai slowly made her way back to the area once the bystanders were safe. The shinobi held the line as the mob was just destroying everything around them. Her eyes narrowed as she continued to watch the events unfolding. What in the world could have pissed them off to this point?
1/5

As she continued to think of what caused such an event as she moved to a side alley. Nobody had seen her... So she could possibly greatly aid the shinobi halting their progress. Because eventually one of those shinobi could possibly get hurt couldn't they?
2/5

She began to use a set of hand signs and slammed her hand upon the ground. The alley quickly filled up with a hill's worth of iron sand. She peered around the corner again trying to get this entire plan into her mind. She was being highly tactical at the moment which was truly a wonderful thing.
3/5

Using another set of hand signs she formed an eye within the street. So she would be able to see without being detected. Then finally she used one last set of hand signs. Forming into a trash can with henge no jutsu she stood against the wall.
4/5

Iron sand burst forth from the alley and covered the walls of the street. Protecting them from anymore damage. As the rioters continued to try and damage the area they quickly found they couldn't even phase the iron sand and then quickly left.
5/5

She released her transformation jutsu as well as let the iron sand fall to the ground. Walking over to the higher ranking shinobi she received praises from most of them. All except for one. His eyes narrowed as he looked around at all the destruction caused by the mob.
1/5

He began to walk around looking and quickly noticed something. One of the stores had an immediate view to the ryo register. It was wide open. Using his current line of thoughts he ran into the next store and found the same thing.
2/5

Ordering his men to search the area and report what they found almost instantly. His men did as they were told and even Kurai was moving around thinking that she should help as well. After all she did help them by stopping the mob from destroying anything else.
3/5

As all the shinobi came back to the place of origin all of them reported nothing but the ryo and jewels were stolen within the street. The high ranking shinobi began speculating on many things until he looked over to see what Kurai was doing. There was a small trail of blood coming from one of the windows.
4/5

Quite possibly one of the thieves lost his balance for a single moment then slipped on the glass cutting his leg. If he was one of the thieves he would be returning to his hiding place wouldn't he? She followed the trail of blood until it disappeared at a wall. She stood there confused until the high ranking shinobi patted her hair. "Good find kid." He said as he looked at the wall and started patting at it until a brick was pushed in. A secret door opened and the high ranking shinobi handed her a slip for not one mission but three of them. Apparently he knew she was there the entire time helping. "Got to watch out for these thieves. They're crafty." He said as he went on his way with other shinobi into the secret entrance.
5/5

It wasn't until then that she realized the thieves had something to do with the mob uprising. Probably lied to them about something for their own personal gain. People like that honestly made her sick beyond all belief.
1/4

A shriek was heard by Kurai far down the street and she didn't hesitate in running to find out what it was. As she arrived there were multiple medical shinobi in quarantine gear forming a line. People were trying to get past them so they were forced to push them back by any means.
2/4

Kurai quickly reacted knowing that if medical shinobi were trying to keep people in place it was for a reason. Her eyes scanned the crowed behind them until she noticed boils of some sort upon all of the civilians. She couldn't help but feel sorry for them however she had a job to do.
3/4

Using the iron sand from earlier she controlled it to shoot past the medical shinobi and gently push the civilians back. Once they were a good distance away she made a large wall from it blocking off the civilians completely. Medical shinobi began using hand signs and formed a barrier around the iron sand keeping the civilians in place. One of the medical shinobi turned around and approached Kurai. "Thank you." The medical shinobi said handing her a note for proof to the Hokage that she aided them.
4/4

Kurai then continued on her way to do perhaps one or two more missions. [exit]
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito moved through the streets looking all around wondering what is happening in the world. He carried on through the streets for the academy so that he could train.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Ryo: 両 0

AC: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:43 am
User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane walked along the streets of Konoha with the wind making her brown hair with its assorted flowers tangled in it trail out behind her. She would have liked this little walk around the village was it not for the fact that she had two big dogs to walk....

Actually, to say they were 'big' really did not successfully illustrate their size....they were massive. Akane wondered what the were thinking in giving her these who hell-hounds to 'take for walkies'.

Their owner was out of town of the day, visiting some sick relative or other (Akane really did not care about the details) and needed someone to take care of his dogs. This lucky 'someone' was Akane.

Now Akane had no problems with dogs. Really. So long as they were as far from her as possible, ad had as little to do with her as possible. She was not a cat person, but cats, unlike dogs, were quiet animals (if one did not count meal times...), and they did not try to did up and chew her bonsais at all costs.

All AKane had to do to avoid cats destroying her treasured bonsais was to plant catnip nearby.....with dogs, one would have to out up a seven meter concrete wall around the palace....and even then, one would have to keep and eye out.

And even this would not work for goats.....

At any rate, Akane was now walking, or, to be more precise, being pulled at an insane speed around the village by the two Tosainu-s. She rather liked these dogs; they were kawaii. But her taking them for a walk was rather overkill...

(CURRENT MISSION)->
Title: Walk A Pet
Information: A client needs their pet walked... Go to the client's place and take care of their pet for a little while.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 01

{{MOKUTON USER}}

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 am
User Image

Akane said:

"Kyah!" as the dogs turned a corner ad Akane all but flew out in a wide circle to follow their quick turn. Uttering a prayer, she held on for dear life as the digs bounded on, apparently knowing their way around the village well enough to, basically, take her for a walk....or fly....

"Damn job," she told herself, swearing by any God close enough to hear and care that she would never take on such a job again. Never ever.

Then the dogs stopped suddenly, making Akane fly over their heads and land with a loud thump on the ground before them.

"Itai!" she whined, holding her head, her left arm still tangled in the leashes. "You mutts! " she raged, shaking her free arm at the dogs, who were completely ignoring her and sniffing a tree with the upmost care.

"Don't you realise that I, the superior human," she said, thumping her own chest, "Should dictate the pace of the 'walkies'?!"

The loud sniffing sounds the digs were making told Akane that her words were completely lost on deaf ears...

Akane then made a face as the dogs shuffled then marked the tree.

"Bakana inu!" she muttered, crossing her arms over her chest angrily.

Then the digs were off again, with Akane flying after them with a yelp and she was yanked off of the ground.

(CURRENT MISSION)->
Information: A client needs their pet walked... Go to the client's place and take care of their pet for a little while.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 02

{{MOKUTON USER}}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:20 am
User Image

Flying as not quite what I imagined it to be, Akane thought as she was dragged through the air by her two charges, the monstrous Tosainu dogs known otherwise as 'Mr Pippy' and 'Mr Cuddles'. Metally, Akane put a thousand curses on their owner.

If they had been named something more physically realistic, like 'Brutus', or 'Ox', Akane would have thought twice about accepting this mission. As it was, she had been expecting a pair of yippy lapdogs. She could have handles those, she could have threatened to sell them to a furrier if they mis-behaved, but what could she possibly threaten these two mammoths with?

Nothing....absolutely nothing....

Akane closed her eyes as the two dogs took her through the market, upsetting a few stalls, and making some women shriek. She then growled as she got some eggs in her face.

Finally, the dogs came to a stop. Naturally, suddenly, and Akane went flying over their brown, good-natured faces and landed with a plume of dust before them. Scowling, Akane looked up into two faces dripping with drool.

The two canines had come over to see what was wrong with her and then preceded to lick her all over her face, leaving copious amounts of drool as they did.

Making a face of utter disgust,. Akane only barely just managed to push the dogs away from her.

"Oh, there you are!" called someone above her. Looking up Akane saw the Sun covered by a man who was to normal humans what his dogs were to normal dogs: a giant. "Did you and the boys have fun? I see they've taken to you."

Akane got to her feet, wiping her face with her sleeve.

"Uh, yeah," was the best she could do, "I took them for a walk, like you asked for Suzuki-san." she added. Or, rather, they took me. She corrected mentally.

After saying goodbye to Suzuki-san and Mr Pippy and Mr Cuddles, Akane trotted away, waving, but quickly, just in case the guy wanted to give her any more jobs to do....

(CURRENT MISSION)->
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 03

{{MOKUTON USER}}

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:52 pm
October Night Starlight

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:9000 |-| 3100

User Image

Shikatsu walked into the streets and listened to Night. "I've been good. A bit busy with all these back to back missions. They've not been easy. Maybe you and I could go on the next big one together. Haven't worked with you sense the academy days.Oh, back at Noctis's office, I saw you with his kids. were you watching them?" He asked curiously.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:32 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 5,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse stopped dead in her tracks and turned to him. It felt like a needle going through her heart. Watching them? Is that how I'm seen? As HIS kids SITTER!? Oh HELLl no! He didn't know? "Noctis' kids? Is that's what their reffered to?" She shook her head, of course they would be called that, he IS the Hokage after all, but were is her credit in all of this? "Well,.....I wasn't exactly looking after them like a sitter, well I do, but it's different when your their mother." She put planly, she didn't let it show physically, but it hurt on the inside. She then turned back and continued following Noctis, her eyes burning deep in the earths crust, behind them. Saddness. And an awkward atmosphere around. I hope Noctis doesn't see me the same way...*sigh

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel's ears went back. Ouch, poor Eclipse. She's already emotional enough pratically being a single Mom, but to get no credit for it... I'll have to talk to her later.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

"Damn."Noctis thought when Eclipse announced that she was their mother. He knew he had forgotten to tell Shikatsu something on the way back from Kiri. He stopped walking and since Eclipse was still following him with her eyes on the ground she would probably run into him and his aura of cold which relaxed people. He looked over at Shikatsu, he nodded confirming everything eclipse said. He slowly turned and wrapped his arms around her letting his cold aura sink in."Don't worry, you're a great mother and a amazing shinobi."He whispered to her before releasing her."My apologies, but I must return to my office."Noctis turned and then headed to his office. He was sure Shikatsu and Eclipse had much to talk about.

[Exit to office]
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:31 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The Uchiha male appeared in the streets and made his way to the gates. -exit- 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:25 pm
October Night Starlight

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:9000 |-| 3100

User Image

Shikatsu stopped for a moment when Night told him she was the mother. He felt bad about what he said now. He didn't know, and now it seemed he hurt her. "Night I... I'm sorry, I didn't know." He said softly walking up to her. He was a bit mad, no , really mad at Noctis for not telling him. He should have told him, now he hurt Night. He felt so bad and walked in front of her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Are, you ok Night?" He asked looking nto her eyes.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito walked cautiously through the streets searching, looking, for any signs of something wrong. As he walked through the streets he couldn't see anything wrong so he headed off to another part of the city. (exit)

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Ryo: 両 0

AC: 0

Mission: Patrol the village

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 After becoming properly informed of a crime that had just been committed, Kirito headed to the crime scene and inspected the small shop which had several broken windows and holes constructed into the walls by force. Kirito spoke to the shop owner about the just what had happened and how, and was able to extract from him several possible suspects, some of which had bothered him for quite awhile. To him, they just seemed like misfits that needed to be taken care of. With a sigh, Kirito trailed the suspects before catching sight of those that fit the description given. He landed behind them quietly and quickly knocked the three young boys out, glad that they weren't shinobi. After turning them in, Kirito started to make his way back to the Hokage office. -Exit- 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:03 am
Shito's Clone ran through the streets looking for a high ranking shinobi to help Shito. The clone ran towards the academy to see if there would be someone over there. (exit academy)  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

Akane quickly found the old lady with the basket waiting patiently beside the shop that she, herself often visited with her own mother when he was little.

"Ohyao Obaasan!" she greeted cheerfully, beaming ferociously as she did. "I came to help you with your groceries."

She was slightly noon-pulsed as the old lady took one look at her and stated flatly.

"I don't know why they sent a little girl to help me, I'm sure." The old woman sniffed indignantly. "You'll be no help at all."

Akane paused for a moment, blinked, counted to ten as the red tides of pure and utter rage swelled in her brain, and blew out a breath and smiled pleasantly.

"Oh, Obaasan!" she cooed, "I'm not that little, and I'm a genin, too, see?"

Here Akane tapped her forehead protector around her right arm.

The old lady did not appear to be consoled.

"When I said I needed help with the carryings of my groceries," she griped, looking positively sour ad completely immune to Akane's rather pretty smiles. "I meant I needed some strong lad to help me. This basket is not as light as t may seem, girly."

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Help out the Elderly
Information: An elderly client is too sick or weak to go out on their lonesome, and thus requires a minor task. After receiving information on the client's desired task, complete it and report back to grandma/grandpa.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 6
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 01

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: )  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games