Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O-MiDnIgHtAliCe-O

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 am
"Sheesh... All I wanted was some training scroll and a headband. I did ask but you were spacing when I did but whatever..."Alice muttered the last part under her breath as she sighed an left the office. She smirked as she heard the boy's comment and closed the door behind her. She waited a few seconds then knocked on the door a annoyed expression on her face,"Lady Raikage-sama, may I enter?"Alice asked in a sweet voice though there was a edge of sarcasm in it as she found this ridiculous but seeing how she was the Kage and all she would listen.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:22 pm
Some where polite while others allowed their temper to express. She would make a mental note to herself as she just sat there and watched them all follow her orders. With the last one gone, she leaned back in her seat and folded her arms over her chest. " Goes who has asked for permission are granted acceptance in my office. " She heard some of the request they wanted to address but Kimiko would act like she heard nothing.

Sanjii9227

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
CLEAN EYES THAT DON'T NOTICE THE DEFILED INSECTS CAUGHT IN THE WEB
if you drag them along - clingy and reliant
you’ll enter into a world of depravity and pleasure

freedom, for freedom !
A N Y O N E I S B O U N D B Y T H E W O R D
the society lets us be out of order
FREEDOM!FORFREEDOM!
All the people are tied up in this world
there is neither the h a t r e d nor the s o r r o w there
KAZUMA ▬▬▬
❝LET`S CHOOSE FREEDOM!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇TAKING UP SPACE HURHURHUR HOPE YOU ENJOY
Outside once more with various others waiting to be a genin as well, Kazuma made sure he was close up towards the door just to make sure had some chance of getting in there. Everyone else was trying to be polite and nice to get their way into the office for the same reason, maybe doing so wouldn't be so bad after all. "Lady Raikage-sama, Sorry for my outburst from before. May I please come into your office?" he asked, sounding less like an impatient boy and more of a self discipline ninja. If this wasn't going to work then there was always plan b, kick down the doors and demand. Although doing that to the Raikage would just mean he would get the crap knocked out of him by this woman, there is a reason why she was ranked Raikage. Upon hearing her reponse Kazuma carefully opened the door. He took one step forwards into her office and that was it. "Does that include me Lady Raikage-sama? If not I'll just return back outside and wait" Though he was not going to lie, he will have a little impatient fit if he had to go back out in there.
TAKING UP SPACE HURHURHUR HOPE YOU ENJOY▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kimiko do not do such out of humor or enjoyment. She would not have the life of Kumogakure to be sinful in actions or mind. They must learn respect. She would not stand for any less. The one who left her office first were quick to ask for his permission. This proved to Kimiko that he was eager to start the beginning of his life as a true member of Kumogakure. As he welcomed himself in, she nodded to his words in a lazily fashion. She would not treat these kids like children. Giving stupidity to the youth only made them foolish for when life came at them as strongly as it does. " Greeting! State your name and reasons for coming towards my office. " Blunt words were brought into existance as she cast her sight on the boy. She could tell his annoyance but she would not bring it too life.

Sanjii9227

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

freedom, for freedom !
FREEDOM!FORFREEDOM!
KAZUMA ▬▬▬
❝LET`S CHOOSE FREEDOM!

She allowed him in, Kazuma heart beat accelerated with excitement. Though he kept himself well composed infront of the Raikage, he already shown her that he can be a polite young man; he didn't want to ruin that by fist pumping randomly in joy. He began to venture onward into her office and stopped infront of her desk. After being sent out and being able to come back it was finally time. Kazuma quickly straightened himself up as the Raikage addressed him. He took in a breath before exhaling slowly. It was nerve racking for him to be in front of the Raikage, felt like she was loking directly into his soul; of course that was just an exaggeration. However he continued to act like he had some common sense, not because he wanted to, but because she deserved it. She was the leader of the village, the process of getting that title must have been a pain; Kazuma could respect that. "Yes, of course. My name is Kazuma Koroko. I have just graduated from the Academy and was told to come here to be acknowledged as a full fledge Genin. So I ask you Lady Raikage-sama, do you see me now as a Genin?" the way he spoke was calm and if not anything else there was a serious tone in his voice. Why wouldn't there be? Kazuma was not joking around when he was asking her that question, he suspected that maybe he would get the "Well you tell me are you ready" type of answer. And if so he already knew what he would say "Yes" there was no turning back on this one. He was not going back to the Academy for another year of nothing but learning, and he was not definately going back to training in his parents' shadow. He was going to go to the top his own way, whether people like it or not. Kazuma was left staring at the Raikage with expectations in his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 pm
Eyes were locked on his appearance as Kimiko carefully watched the boy enter her office. Each movement and actions he performed were seen. Them careful breaths were noticed and as she seen, she spoke. " There's no need to feel unease. " Speaking them words bluntly, she continued sitting in her seat. Arms protecting her chest with a light fold as she looked towards the child. His words were spoken kindheartedly. A total difference from where his anger were let loose when he was forced to leave the office. He wanted to known as true member of Kumogakure. There were only one way of doing such. Both hands quickly came from its fold with two different type of weapons between the fingers. Her left held a kunai and shuriken as her right held the same. In them few seconds after his words, they were let loose and lashed towards him with speed. The weapons that flew from her left were aim for his right as the weapon in her right hand were aimed towards the left side of him. Doing such, blocked him from dodging to his left or right. He wanted her answer and this will give him her answer.

Sanjii9227

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 pm
Sypher entered when the Kage called them and quickly pulled Kyo to one side, moving far away from the door. He didn't want them to get caught up with all the genin trying to be approved I'm already Chunnin. And Kyo is already a genin. He thought, standing with his hands in his pockets as he watched the Kage interact with another nin. Good thing we moved... he thought as the Kage sent an attack at the man. Sypher and Kyo were well out of the way of any harm since Sypher had practically dragged Kyo to a corner of the room to wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:30 pm
Kyo hid behind Sypher with big blue eyes that were shy and scared as he watched the Raikage lash out at another genin.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

freedom, for freedom !
FREEDOM!FORFREEDOM!
KAZUMA ▬▬▬
❝LET`S CHOOSE FREEDOM!

Kazuma loosen up his posture looking more casual than a man with a stick up his bum, thank goodness too. He was starting to like this Raikage for letting him feel more at home rather than an office. Guess she was more of a people's person. Now all he had to do was wait for her to give him that answer. The good news through all of this was that she didn't give him the cliche answer he would expect. Instead Kazuma saw two weapons, one in each hand, a shuriken and Kunai and they were coming at him fast. The only mid point thought that came out of his mouth was this, "s**t" Each weapon was targeting each side of his body. Dodge one take a hit, or dodge the other and take a hit. Didn't seem like there was much of a choice, but that is why there was also the hidden option C. Quickly Kazuma used the steel plates from his gauntlets to shield him from the the two incoming attacks. There was a swift clanking noise and Kazuma found the two weapons stuck to his gauntlets. "Just got these things fix too" said the young boy while he started to pick out the shuriken, and then the kunai which had been impaled deeper into the gauntlet. He didn't know whats worse, the fact that he could have been wounded, or the fact that his gauntlets needed some minor repairs and he got no money for it. He wanted to yell at the Raikage, but he can do that when she is not around. Though Kazuma did gave her a stare of fustration as to what just happened

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:02 pm
Nao Tokushima
User Image

'' I refuse to become part of a statistic ''

'People are so... beautiful.' Nao thought, with a dreamy expression on her face. Such intensity! Such pride! The way the Raikage had tested the boy, as opposed to just giving in and saying 'Yeah, sure, whatever. Genin. Go kill stuff now.' It was... Amazing. Yet the copper taste of fear plagued her mouth; it was a dangerous type of beauty if there ever was any. Was she... Was she going to test her like that as well? Kaoru, having sensed her anxiety nipped her hand gently, although the flicker of annoyance in his eyes was not to be missed. This flooded the girl's heart with a sense of hope, and her previous furrowed eyebrows relaxed, transforming into a rather dopey grin, the tension in her shoulders evaporating until there was no sign of nervousness at all. The bond between man and animal, or man and man could do that to you, you know? Brimming with confidence, Nao stepped inside as was permitted, and stood to the side of the room, waiting on her turn to be called on by the unbelievably powerful woman. For a second her eyes flickered to the boy whom the Raikage had just interacted (using this word loosely, of course) with. Nao nodded to him with reassurance, her grin becoming toothy. It wasn't clear if he had noticed, but the girl supposed it didn't matter either way. He didn't seem the type to take such actions to heart. Oh well.

'' I refuse to mean nothing ''

Edens Heart

O-MiDnIgHtAliCe-O

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 am
"Pain in the neck..."Alice thought to herself as she heard the Kage's acceptance of entrance. Alice opened the door slowly and poked her head in to find a group of people already in there. She saw the weapons on the ground and the boy from outside glaring at the Kage, from what she could tell the Raikge threw the weapons at the boy to test him. She smirked as she hung in the back,"She is an interesting one, make us work for our headbands... annoying yet cool."Alice mused as her grey eyes narrowed in concentration and curiosity. She was getting annoyed because she was here first and yet she is the last one because of the Kage's a**l manner issue. She wanted to get started on training and all these people are slowing her down."Pardon my frankness but are you going to test all of us like that Lady Raikage? Doesn't us being here and graduating the Academy proof of our abilities as potential gennin?"Alice stated in a matter of fact tone as she gave the Raikage a small smile and pushed slightly from the wall took a few steps forward, her eyes glinted with anticipation for a test like the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 am
Sypher glanced across the room as one of the Academy students spoke up, his eyebrows going up into his hair That's a big assumption. Just because you passed the academy's tests doesn't mean you're strong enough to survive a fight. The academy is designed to teach you what they think you'll need. The only way to test if you really are ready for the outside world is to see how you react to an attack. he thought, his eyes on the girl as he stood with Kyo. The smaller boy was hiding behind him, a relatively normal reaction to what he'd seen, and Sypher ruffled his hair absently. He let out a sigh and glanced at the Kage, wondering how she would reply.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:46 am
|| OoC || I'm sorry! I slept all day yesterday soon I got home from school. I have a halve of day today so I will post then! Sorry again! ||

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 pm
Four tools were thrown to each side of the boy. The small objects were swiftly thrown but the speed they could had been thrown was not seen. Kimiko true strength wouldn't be shown but this test proved more than what it may had seemed. He ceased the movement of her tools by allowing them to pirece through his gauntlets. The weapon of his choice that was used to attack not defend. Eyes narrowed to both his actions and speech but she done nothing until her weapons were taken out and dropped on the floor. Casting her sight on the tool, she watched them as they hit and when they laid peacefully, she brought her attention to his rather upset expression. Without looking at them. She noticed the others had entered her office. One had spoke her concerns but Kimiko didn't even look to her the slightly bit or answered her question. " ..Kazuma.. " Making sure she had his attention. She inhaled spoke once the air was released. " The question you asked me were. Do I See You As A Genin. The answer that I will give you is yes. " Allowing him to realize her words. She took a slight break before continuing.

" Only a Genin would damage his weapons and leave himself defensive-less. Them gauntlets shouldn't had been wounded nor should you had if my tools had broke through your items. My weapons were sent towards each side of you. I through them fast but not fast enough for you not to determine where they were heading. Why not just turn to the side? Miss both attacks with ease? You were not completely foolish but you could had been better. " A smile slowly came on her face as she no longer look to him but to the ones on the side. " Hello Sypher. I am pleased too see you are still a member of Kumogakure. Graduation on becoming a Chunin too my dear. " Allowing her seat to raise back to its proper level, arms came from its fold and laid on the arms of the chair. She gave a smile to the female beside Sypher and then place her sight on the Alice. Her smile ceased completely when she stared to the female. Hues of venomous lime pigment looked to her. " Do you believe you must be tested? Had you not graduated the academy? You are correct. They have proved you all to be Genins. So where are your headbands? They are the ones who gives such. "

Her voice was spoken in a blunt tone as Kimiko spoke back to the child. Standing from her seat she swayed towards the side of her desk and then sat on the end. Eyes still locked on the mouthy girl as her arms came back over her chest. " Are you done with speaking in such of a tone? Speaking to me as if we are on the same level will only make life harder for you. I am not your friend nor buddy. I am your Raikage. Your leader and commander. Speak and come to me with respect or I will make you. " Hopefully the child listened deeply or life would not be pleasing for her. Neither will it be for the boy. Looking at all of them for a few seconds. She wondered what were they thoughts but also she did not care. Casting a smile, she spoke. " Now is there anything I can help you all with? " They could speak at once or one at a time. It mattered not.

Sanjii9227

O-MiDnIgHtAliCe-O

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Alice's face remained indifferent as the Raikage threatened her, though there was a twinge of fear in her eyes but it was short and her eyes returned to its cold state. Alice huffed and had a phony apologetic expression on her face,"You are right Lady Raikage-sama, I was out of line. I deeply apologize."Alice said in a repentant tone as she bowed before the Raikage then looked up at her through her eyelashes, there was a faint shadow of a smirk on her lips but she kept her emotion in check. She knew it would not be wise to fight the Raikage even though she really wanted to. Alice straightened up and had a small smile on her face,"I came here for a water ninjutsu scroll, that is if you could spare one for my training? Lady Raikage."Alice said in a sweet tone though the annoyance at the Raikage's attitude and threat was evident, Alice was clenching her fists behind her back to refrain from fighting.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games