Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein flashed into existence with Dai in his arms. His voice roared as he said," ICU NOW. Move it you dogs lets go." He set Dai down on a bed as doctors rushed to tend to her wounds. Kein took a step back as his anger seethed. That boy would get the thrashing of a lifetime. Of all his students he cared for her the most. She was his prodigy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 am
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai held tightly onto Kein's shoulder as he carried her. She shut eyes. He didn't know... She thought over and over. When she opened her eyes; Doctors where swarming her. Her hand hung of the bed. Through the doctors Kein could see her eyes. Before she shut them. She wanted the nightmare to go away. She wanted the pain and everything to vanish. A doctor shot up and shouted something. Before Dai knew it Kein was out of her sites. Dai and the several doctors were headed for the ER.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein turned and left as his trench coat flowed after him. His chakra seethed with his anger. The boy would not get off easy. He blinked once and his perfect blood red sharingan formed. To Kein injuring one of his students was an insult far to grave to let slide.

[Exit to dojo]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro looked outside the hospitol doors afraid to move. It was not because of the thought his sister was hurt and to see her weak state, no this was one of his biggest fears. For in this building was medical shots, which meant needles which caused him to cringe. "Why.. Why needles?..." he asked shuddering before walking into the hospitol and waiting in the waiting room until dai got out of surgery and into her own room. Of course he was super jumpy as his stay there do to the fact needles scared him to death.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 255/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

About an hour later, a nurse stepped towards Shiro. "Mr. Ooshiro Imatokai?" She asked softly. She held a had up before he could jump into the worse thoughts. "You're sister is stable and is in her own recovery room. Nurses are changing her bandages right now. So don't mind them. She was asking for Kein Uchiha, her teacher. But we told her you were here instead. Knowing that She continues to ask for you." She smiled at Shiro. "Please follow me, I'll take you to her." The nurse lead the way to Dai's room. "I'll give you some privacy." She bowed and left Shiro and Dai together.
Dai laid in the bed motionless. Monitors beeped; keeping track of her heart beat. A blood bag hung over an IV bag. She was laying in the fetal position on her side. There were blood soaked gaze bandages in the trash. The back of her hospital gown was open from her shoulders and was ties near her hips. Her fingers twitched as she stared at the empty chair near her bed. Her fingers and hands where bandaged. She sniffled as the pain slowly started to fade. She didn't have any blankets on her. Shiro could see that her ankles were crossed together as she laid very still on her bed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo and Shi peeked into Dai's room, both their hearts felt like they stopped as they saw the injured Dai. It made Kyo step back from peeking into the room but gripped the wall frame. He peeked again, clearly worried. It was a horrible sight but he felt relieved she was alive.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro on the other hand was still paranoid of getting a shot as he quickly Grabbed kyo and pulled him in the room, looking around to make sure no nurse followed him. "ok say sorry..." He said scrambling to the chair that dai could see, he was worried but couldn't stop being paranoid in the hospitol. "Dai someones here to say sorry...." he said pulling up the chair and grabbing her hand. In his mind he was already planning something to help with the burns and have fun, however Shiro could not be jumpier.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

She had her eyes closed. She slightly flinched as Shiro grabbed her bandaged hand. She opened her eyes and looked at Shiro; then to Kyo. She smiled at Kyo. Dai closed her eyes. "I have a lot of morphine in me." Her voice was weak and kinda raspy. A nurse came in and bowed to Shiro and Kyo; she stood behind Dai. The nurse peeled the gaze from Dai's back. Dai softly gripped Shiro's hand, as she gasped. It was slightly painful to have her bandages changed. The nurse tossed the crimson color cloth into the trash. She exhaled as a one cloth was placed onto her back. The nurse touched Dai's shoulder and left the room. She breathed with care as her eyes stayed shut. She was on pain killers so she was drowsy. Her hand loosen from around Shiro's. She coughed.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo's eyes were big as the smell of blood ingulfed his nostrils like crazy. He felt like he wanted to pass out from such a smell, even Shi covered his nose. "D-Dai...I'm..." He couldn't finish, already back in the hallway, the smell of blood was too much for him in there. Even the dried up blood in the trash was bad. He sat down and gripped his hair. He knew the effects of Katon and what her back probaly looked like. He had used the bandage from his hand to help her earlier, looking at the hand tht had once been burned by Katon also. he hid it back in his pocket.

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro still a bit paranoid looked at this sister, "He has a sensitive nose doesn't he...." Shiro looked around knowing this will not stand for an incomplete apology and honestly, Shiro wanted to run from the hospitol. So Shiro grabbed some of dai's papers from her belt and did the one thing that overpowered the blood smell with the smell of ink. Shiro drew and drew with his caligraphy brush drawing a rather big falcon on the papers using the ink smell to overpower the blood smell. He didn't use a scroll since the smell would be a lot slower then using a bunch of small paper to make a big picture. "G-get back in here!" he called kyo making sure no nurses with needles were around.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo sniffed the air, smelling something like ink. He stood up and peeked into the room. The man had used ink t cover up the smell of blood. "She is too drugged....s-she won't remember my apology if i say it now." He tried to make a excuse. He was very sorry but didn't think 'sorry' was gonna cut it for what he did to her. it was hard enough to speak with guilt clogging his throat and the threat of tears for every word he spoke. Shi climbed onto the bed gently and laid by her stomach, his fur touching her arm.

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai opened her eyes as she left Shi lay next to her. "Hey boy." She would of petted him if it wasn't for the fact that she could hardly move. She closed her eyes. Dai coughed again as she laid very still in the bed. Shi whimpered as he laid close to her.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro's eye twitched, "listen carfully... Right now stalling is the worst thing you can do while I'm in this state. I am in a building full of something I fear more then death. Every fiber of my being is screaming at me to summon the giant bird a drew and fly out the window. Say sorry now or I will draw something that even nightmares wish to be." Ooshiro said the fact he was in a hospital with needles finally beginning to affect his brain. His body begining to wobble at that fact.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo shook his head, stubburn and sticking where he was. Gripping the wall with his claws, Kyo narrowed his eyes at the boy when he made the threat. "I'm not afraid of your threats..." He gulped, feeling like he dug his hole deeper.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai coughed. Shi rose his head. "Kyo..." She said raspy. She coughed again. "Please don't mind Shiro. Ever since we were kids...he has hated the doctors. Couldn't stand it when I got my scars checked on every few months." Shi lowered his head and whimpered. Dai coughed again. "He's just trying not to stab a doctor if they get close to him." Her voice was so raspy. Before she fell silent again after another few coughs. The pain killers had dried her throat out and it hurt to talk.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games