Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:28 pm
Kyo's stern look back at Sypher calmed, he did feel regret. He pouted his lips as Shi jumped off his head and ran over to a blue girl. He licked the girl's cheek to see if she was ok. "Bet there fake too." He mumbled about Fuyu's breats and how she complimented herself of their size yet Kyo beleived they were fake. Probaly stuffed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm
Sypher gave the girl a strange look "I'll warn you once. Shut. The. ********. Up." he said cooly, not one to swear often "Listen up, b***h. I'll do what I want, when I want, and how much I want to do to you. If I want to rip your hair out, you will let me. You can either respect me for my rank or I can scalp you, strip you, whip you so the skin hangs off your bones and send you back to the kage in a body bag." he said and, unbeknown to Fuyu, vines crept up behind her. The wrapped around her legs, arms and neck before dragging her to the ground "I earned my rank. You will respect that. And when you can do more than talk, I'll treat you like a genin. For now, you are nothing but a brat." he walked up to her and water formed into a steel blade in his grip as he advanced. His chakra became a black/green outline on his skin and wrapped around his eyes, malice and hatred emanating from his body "Now. Tell me your name or I'll have to get that body bag sooner than I thought."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The dog that came to her side would be met with a hand, stroking it smoothly until suddenly ice would begin to form around it's neck. Slowly creeping upon the animal's body, it would become and ice sculpture if the boy had not saved it in time. Upon her name being called her shoulder blades would pull up, head still being held lowly as she crawled in a disoriented fashion toward Sypher. The ground bruising her tender skin, panting harshly as her long hair would carry twigs and the lot that swept the ground. Oddily she crawled pretty fast, for a moment appearing like a headless doll and another a prowling feline. Hand extending to grasp Sypher's ankle as she would slowly wrap her fingers upon his leg. Inch by inch climbing as she heard the words of the girl the whole means. Her head would fall back slightly, allowing her blue hair to sweep with the lifeless expression she beheld. Grasping his waist, as her knees stood crookedly inward in it's sad attempt to support itself. " Sypher....I've missed you....i've missed you so very much" Sweetly she sang, eyes fleeting to the girl with a smile, " If you wish for death then I may assist you without flaw.....my large breasted friend" Of course she spoke colder than she seemed, a protectiveness toward Sypher oddly but a dislike of the girl's temperament mostly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:38 pm
Sypher gave a strange noise and lost the malicious aura as Septima grabbed his ankle, the cold fingers a shock on his skin. He stayed still as she pulled herself up to his waist before reaching down and pulling her up so that she stood straight "Its nice to see you too, Faust-sama." he replied, keeping his eyes on Fuyu. He held Septima up by his shoulder to keep her standing "Should I find you a seat? There are some very nice rocks around here." he replied, perfectly pleasant despite the death floating in his eyes.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm
Fuyu Aoi
Hyouton-Special DNA-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen

"I can take you!"

User Image

She smirked as his actions became aware,"Good, I can learn alot from you then. Sorry, I just want to be the best so, I had to make sure my teacher had the rough and tough determination I do. I like you already, sensei, I believe the girl Dai was it? She called you Sypher yes, well Im Fuyu Aoi, and I plan to be the best, and I can see now you are definitely the teacher I had hoped to get. That clone was way too nice, I couldnt stand it, but I like you, you make business happen." She gave him a smile as he faced her down and nodded a moment,"Excuse me one second..." She turned her head to Kyo and spoke back calmly,"No matter how hard you try I will not whip em out to prove and or show you they are real, these things are not my star feature nor will they ever be, Im not a lover Im a fighter." She bared her teeth at him as she spoke more aggressively,"If you wanna get in bed with clothes on and see who chokes out first then thats a different story, if not then please say something more useful to everyone in the surrounding area." She turned back to face Sypher as she finished and gave him a determined look,"Now what was this about a test I think we all need a work out?"

-Chakra:225

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm
Shi jumped away fromt he girl before her hand stroked it's fur for the coldness was well cold and scary toe ven Shi-san. He walked over to Kyo as the girl spoke about her breasts more. "...whatever, I'm not one for a situation[term: prostitute]" He climbed onto a piece of ruin and sat there, he had no care for girls. He would be nice to some but he had no care at all.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 pm
How he helped her so, the girl was eased into a stance she could no maintain. No matter the effort, she had naught the body to keep up with such. Or so it would appear. Smiling to him, a guise to the mind that was as solid as the ice she manipulated. Slowly her knees collapsing inward as she held onto him as if the world were to end, yet even such strength was taxing. Down she was going, slowly and slowly as if winding downward the girl would be sinking as far as his shoulder would support. " If you just carried me to a rock, that would be ever so...pleasant" Septima spoke lowly, eyes upon the group as she seemed interested in pleasing the intent in Sypher's eyes. So calm he was in her presence, but his response to the others was amusing. She herself was still a genin, and he a chuunin. It was depressing, but not as much as other things. " What happened.." Her hand would weakly stroke his hair, " to your...ears?".

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:02 pm
Still holding Septima up, Sypher rolled his eyes That's wonderful and all but I don't give a s**t about your dreams. I have my own to worry about." he scowled as she spoke to Kyo nastily "Let's put down some ground rules. I don't like people who talk s**t. YOU are talking s**t, Fuyu, so stop it. Second, don't go after Kyo. He knows more than you at this moment so if you can't respect that, at least don't challenge him." he shifted his stance again "Third. Neither of you will ever talk about breasts, sex or anything else from this point on with each other. You are both gender neutral now. You will not refer to each other as female or male." he snapped, thoroughly sick of this talk. He didn't like girls anymore than Kyo did but they were a part of life and both of them would just have to deal.
As Septima sagged in his arms, Sypher pulled her into his arms and lifted her off the ground. He walked to the nearest ruin, a long wide rock that would be easy to lay on "My ears? Oh. During the chuunin exams they were cut off. Sliced away. Most painful and all that. Here we go!" he lifted her up slightly and the set her down softly on the ruins so she could lay down. He sat and motioned to the other genin to come closer "All of you can work with those rules. I'm not going to ask because if you don't, you can go find someone else. And, surprise, I'm the only functioning chuunin in Cloud right now." he said as he prepared how to set up the fight in his head "The fight will be simple. You, Fuyu, will fight Kyo. Whoever wins will fight me. Whoever loses will still fight me. There will be no attempts to kill each other. You may use whatever you know to win. Clear?" he sat on the Ruins by Septima and looked around slowly. Almost silently, giant trees began to push themselves up through the dirt, forming a ring around the ruins and the genins. His control over his bloodline was absolute, as the genins would soon learn "You will stay in this circle. Leave it and you lose."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 pm
Fuyu Aoi
Hyouton-Special DNA-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu tried to answer all at once,"First uhmm, sure, though does it count if you can back it?" She chuckled,"Okay sorry that was uncalled for, second, he challenged me, well from my point of view. Third, I dont count myself as either anyways so sure, girly stuff makes me puke." Fuyu followed Sypher as he drew the line and the rules,"Okay so stay in the circle and fight him till something interesting happens, gotcha." With that she squared off and smirked at the boy,"Well since theres no genders now it doesnt matter who goes first, so." With that she crouched hand on her blades handle.

-Chakra:225

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Without a sound Dai was crouched next to Sypher. Her chin rested in her palm. She didn't look to him she watched as the trees gathered around. She whistled. "Nice trick, Sypher." She spoke with easy. Her hair draped over her shoulder and half way down the ruin. Her sword rested peacefully against her back. But there was something different about this Dai. She wasn't the clone that her met earlier. "Dibs on Winner?" She asked still looking out onto the playing field.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:20 pm
" Your not the bunny boy anymore..." Her hands held his face until she was suspened in the air by his arms, instantly going limp as though she had been picked up as such. Blue hair like ribbons flowing with the light movement he made until he placed her onto a ruin. Wide eyed she stared to the sky, arm dangling off the edge as her legs would pull up slightly. Her foot being directed toward the sky as she closed her eyes, humming gently under her breath. He talked very directly, leaving no room for attachments to form between them all. If his new found students were wise, they would learn it was wiser to speak with action than a tongue for him. Forcing herself to turn over, a slow process but performed nonetheless as she rested her head into his lap. A finger touching her lip as ice would form a flute quickly, " Sypher tell me what I have missed.....I shall play music for you, until the match has ended...".

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 pm
Kyo rolled his eyes. Walking into the circle as Fuyu got ready. Crouching down with boths hands on the ground he might as well use his new found taijustu. Just not the last of stage 3. Sypher had specificaly said no killing but this girl was so annoying. Who ever won would fight Sypher yet whoever lost fought him too.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 pm
Sypher nodded at Dai "Yes. You'll fight whoever wins until I finish with whoever loses." he glanced down at Septima as she spoke and rested a hand on her head briefly before taking it off "You didn't miss much. The chuunin exams were less than exciting after I lost my ears. I lost a match, I won a match. I returned here to retrain under my master who then whipped my butt. I gained Kyo, the little boy, as my first student and then these three." he leaned back on the rock to watch the fight, prepared to intervene if either of them went to far.

((@Qastor and Minty-Ok guys biggrin 10 posts each then you're done. Then, regardless of who wins or loses, Kyo will fight Sypher and Fuyu will fight Dai.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:34 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai stayed next to Sypher and the teal hair girl. Her eyes drifted to Sypher as he spoke about his ears. "He has no ear?" she thought to herself. Her eyes looked to the battle. She was gathering more information on the two fighting. She took in every piece of movement they took. "This might be fun after all." She grinned as the thought crossed her mind.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:34 pm
[Can we learn while we fight if we want to as long as we fit it in?]

Fuyu narrowed her eyes analyzing the boy, it was true he had said he was a taijutsu type,"That looks interesting. I wonder what youre scared of little boy?"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games