Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu entered the oasis and quickly found a quiet spot as he began to meditate. As he sat there his hands began to form handsigns over and over again as he began to feel the chakra well up in him. Soon he found himself doing more and more handsigns know full well that he would become stronger.

[1/10]

As he continued to meditate his hand began to move in a more rapid pace forming differnt handsigns faster and faster. While meditating he began to say the names of each handsign he was doing as his hands slowed down so he didnt confuse himself. Finally being at peace he felt th chakra rise inside of him.

[2/10]

Being a uchiha most of the handsigns he knew were related to katon jutsus that he had studyed over the years. Soon he found himself learning handsigns that he didnt even know he knew for Raiton and even some other jutsus. Not long after he began saying the names of the signs did his hands begin to pick up speed.

[3/10]

Slowly yet steadily his hand began to move quicker with each handsign he formed. Feeling the chakra build even higher he knew that he could become an even strong ninja than his father was. Suddenly he felt a rush of chakra consume him as his hands no longer were able to be seen as he ran through every sign.

[4/10]

Not knowing his body was doing this Zetsu found himself filled with power strength and even itelligance. Most ninjas wouldnt know what to do with the power he felt but he was strong smart and cunning he could master it. As his hands moved a blur he began to allow the chakra to fil him even more.

[5/10 Chakra training 1 done]

Moving faster and faster in the silence of the oasis he found himself at ease with his body. The chakra filled him and soon he felt it becoming a part of him infusing him with more power and strength. His hands began to slow as he smiled in his meditation.

[6/10]

Then without warning his hand picked up speed once again as he felt another rush of chakra in his body. This was so exciting he could feel power surge through him filling him with stamina and strength. He felt his legs nimber up a bit as the chakra flowed through him.

[7/10]

Zetsu let the chakra take control as he did what he should naturally do welcome it. It wasn't long after that he found himself saying the signs almost as fast as his hand can form them. He knew that this power was great and that he would become a great shinobi one day.

[8/10]

Slowing his hands to a stop he felt the chakra that had once over filled him become a part of him as he siled and opened his eyes. He knew right then that he was stroner than most genin were and that he could keep up with the boy he saw outside the Raikages office. Standing he began to jump about feeling lighter than he was before.

[9/10]

Gathering his things Zetsu turned to the exit as he needed to begin his training now. He only knew of one of his weaknesses now and that was something he would keep to himself. Not looking back he left the oasis almost as fast as he had arrived yet it had seemed like he had been there forever.

[10/10 Chakra training 2 done]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:10 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher sat in silence on the temple steps, his legs crossed and his arms equally crossed. His eyes were closed and he'd removed the patch that covered his right eye so to better think Doki Kodoki...from what her records at the academy said, she's better suited to taijutsu. On the other hand...she's a hard individual to deal with. Sarcastic and highly intelligent with a drive to be different. And...no family. he opened his eyes, the right a dull, almost tepid green that resembled swamp water. The pupil was almost completely destroyed, nothing but fragments of black remaining. The other eye was as brilliant and vivid a green as ever "Doki...you are going to be a tough nut to crack. But crack you I will!" he clapped his hands together and took a deep breath But what to teach her?

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:30 pm
"Sypher-sensei, you shouldnt talk to yourself like that. People will start thinking we let blind crazies be ninja." Fuyu smiled as she entered the are Sypher was using as his think box. "I just finished my errand," Fuyu patted the large scroll,"I convinced Manda to revoke the current sage if I help kill her. The one who killed sora-sama, her name is Doku Lee Manda said, I wonder if having a name will help us now." Fuyu sighed as he probably didnt care,"If you are hungry we can go eat for a supper discount?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:45 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher glanced up at Fuyu, his distorted blind eye and vibrant green eye making for a very disconcerting gaze "That's rude. If I'm crazy you're a loony since I taught you, remember?" he stretched his legs out and leaned back in the grass on his elbows "Doku...I remember her from a time she visited Cloud when I was a genin." he remembered how the woman had terrified him and he'd had to lead her and her little genin to the Kage's office. Sypher rubbed his nose "I know what she looks like...I'm not very hungry actually." he sat up and looked up at Fuyu "She's a Mist shinobi, Fuyu."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:26 pm
"I heard she went rogue from Manda, I wonder if we could get help from the Mizukage in tracking her down with our alliance and what not. If shes hiding out in Leaf, that could mean Leaf hired her to attack us, or it could mean they just dont know at all." Fuyu shrugged as she sat down next to Sypher,"Somethings on your mind... usually I dont pry cause I dont care. What is it?" The scroll shifted to her right as she crossed her legs and looked at Sypher honestly, some might be scared of his eye, but to her it didnt mean much, it wasnt his fault.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher nodded slowly as Fuyu spoke, listening carefully but not seeming to hear at all "Something is on my mind. This woman, Doku, was a strange one. She scared me to death when I first met her and left a lasting impression that lingers to this day. It wasn't a bad impression though. I simply directed and lead her to the Kage's office. That was the extent of my interaction. But she left me...cold." he let himself fall back, his hair flying wild around his head as he lay flat on his back. His hands rested one behind his head and the other on his stomach "I just hope that you're careful in your pursuing of her."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 am
"Cold?" Fuyu didnt recognize it at first,"It might actually make sense. Shes molded with the snakes, shes a cold blooded murderer now. Thats not something you can go back from easily, or was it something else you were aiming for?" Fuyu sat up and looked carefully at Sypher, how had he become so mellow. Rather what had made him become so mellow?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher remained still, staring at the sky as Fuyu spoke "She hadn't killed anyone that I know of at that time. But maybe that was it..." he glanced at Fuyu as she looked at him and smiled "What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:51 pm
Fuyu waited a moment before she shook her head and stood up,"No, its nothing. Good luck with your new student, Sypher-sensei. If you still want that free dinner come find me, Ill pay." Fuyu threw a lazy wave before he could catch her and ask her again and headed off to the Raikages office.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:06 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher sat up as Fuyu left, staring at her as she left, and sighed I hate when people don't bother to say what's on their minds. Its very frustrating and where is that girl!? He stood, dusting grass from his hair as he glowered around. Doki had yet to show up so perhaps it was time he went looking. He'd start in the Raikage's office and see if she was still lingering there.

((Exits))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent Working fast, the pink-haired lad soon reached the temple. He was running towards it with great speed, jumping through the stairs and finally entering the front grounds. M ran, releasing a decent amount of chakra from his feet everytime he pushed off, giving him that extra boost in speed which would otherwise be impossible without the help of Chakra. One last step, and the lad jumped, and landed atop a small beam right by the temple roof. He then proceeded to run towards the highest point in the temple, which would be a decent spot to look for something which would not be normal, well, on the outside, everything was fine. And, since today, the temple was sealed, there would be no reason to go in. Finishing up, M jumped, and disappeared in a streak of dark, shadowy lines. He did not think that his job was done, and so, he moved on to a different location to observe.

I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 1650 ~ Ryo: 1200

While the temple of perseverance was more for taijutsu users, Suzume had decided to come up here for a bit of chakra training. Training missions would be just as important since they would increase the amount of chakra one had. Suzume would not do a whole bunch, just enough to gain some more chakra. As a bukijutsu user, she did not have as much as say a ninjutsu user or a genjutsu user. Finally making her way to the temple, she went out to the small island to begin her training.

[Post 1/5]

What she would mostly be doing was a sort of meditation, running through hand seals and focusing on the flow of her chakra. Taking a seat in the center of the island, Suzume sat cross legged and got ready to meditate. It did not seem like it would be quite interesting. Suzume was more used to going through physical training. Sitting here and meditating did not seem possible since the red head would wish to stand and move at some point. She was trying to be serious though and Suzume would not let the meditation get to her.

[Post 2/5]

Having settled down as best as she could, she began going through hand seals. Slowly at first while she kept a clear mind and focused on her chakra. As she got used to the movements her hands made while going through the seals, Suzume began going through the seals much more quickly. This seemed to be easier than Suzume thought it would be but then again she was not focusing her chakra into attacks. When she could comfortably run through seals, Suzume decided that it was time to focus on her actual chakra.

[Post 3/5]

Now she began to move her chakra about her body. To focus it in certain parts of her body so that she could further her control. This exercise seemed to be the same as when she was focusing to walk on water or on the surface of trees. She continued to mediate, moving her chakra and settling it in parts of her body. Having this extra control and tapping into her chakra would also ensure that her bukijutsu moves that used chakra would be easier to handle as well. Shigure Soen did not have many moves but most of them used chakra all the same.

[Post 4/5]

Her meditation was coming to an end now that she was gaining more control over her chakra. Suzume was running through hand signs more easily and she had the idea of chakra movement and settlement better in mind. Finding that this would be enough chakra training for today, Suzume stood up and left the temple to head back down to the village. There had to be some missions or something that she could do in the meantime.

[Post 5/5 Chakra Meditation complete]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:58 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai appeared on the roof of the temple. she sighed when she found no sign of Kyo there. She blow her bangs up where with a burst of a sigh and sat on the roofing. "Kyo, wasn't in the normal places I remember." She pulled out a hand full of paper and looked down at it. "Come to think of it. The last time anyone from my team and from the village saw me was when I still had white hair." Dai sighed and placed the paper away. She stood up and looked to the Kage's building. Dai did a flip off of the roof and landed peacefully on the ground. "I got to keep looking" she said before vanishing off to somewhere to find her "Little brother".
[exit]

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 am
User Image
-AC-
675/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Jinketsu moved throughout the temple in a hurry. Their were only two more possible places for the enemy to attack, and with every minute that passed by that he couldn't find him, the sooner they could begin attacking and destroying the village.

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
-AC-
3600/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Jin did the same as he had been doing for a while now. He would make a quick patrol of the area and then search the actual place. It was strange how he was almost finished, yet it seemed as if the mission would continue to last a lifetime.

This task of patrolling, Jin was starting to get used to. Having knowledge of every single hidden place in the village, save for the ANBU headquarters, he was perfect for this job. No enemy would be able to hide from him. Jin checked the normally concealed places of the temple as well.

Continuing his patrol rather lifelessly, it would seem as if the long mission was starting to become boring. No one could blame him, this important task had the tendency to get people bored fast, unless one was truly dedicated.

He resisted the urge to stop the mission which came from time to time, he was almost finished with the job anyway. He called forth his monk's willpower and found the drive to finish off this beast of a mission in one solid blow!~ Shouting a ridiculously loud "ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!" he would finish one round patrol of the area then run off to the dojo.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games