Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

It was now time for Zhou to get back to learning more of his favorite thing, Genjutsu. First one up was the Kiri no jutsu (Mist Technique). He smiled as he found another squirrel to practice on. It was not that he was afraid of using them on people it was simply that he would rather not waste the lives of his people by practicing on them. He sighed as he made a single and sign and a clone appeared next to him, He nodded at the clone which in turn jumped towards the squirrel. The squirrel would see the clone burst into a ton of tiny butterfly's.
(1/1)

Zhou smiled as he began the preparations for the next genjutsu.The Buki Hanshoku (Weapon Multiply). He pulled a single kunai out of his pocket and making a single handsign tossed it across the academy where it multiplied into a hundred. Only the real one stuck into the wall on the far side as the others simply hit the wall and faded.
(1/1)

Jutsus learned.
Buki Hanshoku (Weapon Multiply)
Kiri no jutsu (Mist Technique)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:40 pm
Shori entered the academy grounds. She had over heard that the Hokage was here, but she had no clue what the Hokage looked like. She slowly looked around scanning the grounds of the Academy to find some who could possibly be the Hokage. There seemed to be so many people training. While looking she spotted a man with large with long white hair; much like her own, but he looked older. She had to start some where and why not him. Shori walked over to Zhou; when she reached him she didn't say anything she simply watched him.  

Yukiko Masaki

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou noticed the younger girl and said," Can I help you little one?" He smiled as he spoke. He saw that the girl also shared his hair color. He wandered what else the two of them had in common. He was looking for another genjutsu user to teach but so far all he had found was the Kenji boy he had met in the office early that day. He had been more concerned with chasing girls than learning, no he would not be a good student.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 pm
Shori paused; his demeanor seemed rather calm. It seemed like she would have to speak now, something she rarely did. She pulled out another piece of paper with a small list of information including her name. She extended her hand, holding it out so that the man could take it. "... New." Was as the only word she said to him, her voice a low yet calm tone.  

Yukiko Masaki

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou tilted his head when the girl barely spoke. He gently took the papers from her hands. He was unsure if she was scared or what was going on. Normally he could read people alot easier than that. He quickly read the papers and soon put two and two together. She was a new shinobi that had graduated from the academy. He reached into a small pouch on his hip and pulled a shingle white headband from it. He assumed she would want that color seeing as she wore all white. He smiled as calmly as he could and said," Why do words hesitate to leave your tongue. You have nothing to fear in me. I am the Hokage." He extended the white headband to her and waited to see what she would do.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:44 pm
Shori's habit always seemed to get her strange looks which she had gotten use to it; although the Hokage's look did seem to get a small smile out of her. As he took the paper she brought her hands back down to her side. As he reached into her pouch, Shori's eyes drifted away slowly as not to seem as if she was attempting the mind his business or anything. When he pulled his hand out he held a shingle white headband. She bowed her head a little as he extended it to her; she reached out and carefully took the headband. As he spoke Shori looked up making direct eye contact to show that she wasn't afraid.  

Yukiko Masaki

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled as the girl took the headband. He nodded and said," Humm. You are an odd little one aren't you. None the less your a shinobi now. Your free to do as you will. You can go explore the village or learn some jutsus its all up to you. But before you go. I have a question for you. You would not happen to have a talent for Genjutsu would you?" He wanted the girl to say something simply for the sake of hearing it. It was odd, she had the ability to speak yet refrained from doing so.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:00 pm
Raiden Aburame

User Image

Raiden walked in to find the Hokage. "Hmm sorry i'm late." His sunglasses reflected the image of the hokage.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:15 pm
Shori held the headband with both hands; as she watched Hokage. He seemed interested by her, which she couldn't seem to figure out why. He asked yet again another question; she had no doubt that it was just a simple ploy to get her to talk again, but why? But it was the Hokage after all if anyone would hear her talk she assumed it would have to be him. She paused though, she felt as if she had already spoken enough; so instead of speaking again she decided to simply nod her head instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou nodded his head and said," Good. I myself have a talent for Genjutsu. If you wish your more than welcome to stick with me. Your bound to learn a few things." Now to business. He turned to Raiden and said," It is fine you have nothing to apologize for. It gave me some time to think of what to do with you." He took a deep breath and said," Tell me about yourself Raiden. Not the obvious things such as the fact that your of the Aburame clan.." It was the fact that he wore sunglasses indoors that gave him away."...Like what do you know of the world outside the village or have you ever been to the Chuunin exams.That sort of thing." It may not sound like much but Zhou was building a repertoire on all of the shinobi in the village, and these things mattered for what he had in store.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Raiden Aburame

User Image

Raiden sighed. "Well as a whole, i'm not sure of alot outside the village, i havnt been on any missions yet. But something you should know about me is that i use fire in conjucntion with my bugs, I'm skilled in traping as well as tracking. And although i've never been to the exams, I'm willing to say im more then ready for them."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:47 pm
Shori bowed lightly and nodded at the Hokage's offer. It wasn't as if it was a every day occurrence that she was given the chance to not only tag a long with a kage but be trained. She felt as if it would be necessary for her to respond to his great offer so she paused lightly before speaking yet again. "...Thank you." Her voice sounded a bit more excited then before.  

Yukiko Masaki

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou memorized what the boy said. He smiled and said," Alight well here is your first mission, A C-Ranked one at that. I want you to make a quick sweep of the village and tell me if you find anything out of the ordinary. " He turned to the girl when she spoke and smiled before saying," I gather that you don't like to talk much but I would like for you to tell me your name...please." He added on the end of it. It was a easy request one that he knew the answer to from looking at her papers. But he found that getting information that way was impersonal, and besides he wanted to know who it was he was going to teach.

Mission Start: Patrol the village!. C-Rank.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Genjutsu] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji let the squirrel go free... for now. Until he focused on jutsu again, he'd hydrate and gather his chakra again. He pulled out a gourd filled with water, found a spot to sit, and began to lightly sip on it. He still had four more genjutsu to go, and then he'd need to go over a few ninjutsu. There was also finding ways to mix jutsu for the best results he had to go over. He sighed in between sips. There was always something else, but after fourteen years of it, you got use to it and just accepted the next duty.

Over to the side, he could see Yun speaking with someone he'd seen at the office and an unknown girl. It was bad enough he was trying to figure one person out, now he had two more to piece together. Ponytail guy was like an open book and easy to read; no effort was needed to understand and figure him out. He was too loud to keep anything from sight. The kind of person that required no brain power to analyze.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:19 pm
Shori couldn't help but over hear the conversation between the Hokage and the other boy. She had never met an Aburame clan member before, but she found it strange he still wore his sunglasses even indoors; if forced she would have guessed it was just a personal preference. But she wouldn't have to guess; the attention of the conversation was eventually shifted back to her. Shori found it rather usual that he figured she just didn't like to talk, as most people would see Shori as stuck up, but he wanted her to speak again. Her name was all he asked which she couldn't deny him especially after his last word, 'please.' He was rather caring; she wondered if all Kages showed this kind of compassion. "... Shori Itami Ketsueki.." She said.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games