Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:51 am
"I see you got started with out me then," Fuyu strolled in lazily and sat on the couch. "Just be careful, you break anything... I probably didnt need it anyways. And keep in mind our talk, training is more mental than physical, if you set your mind straight the body will follow."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein smiled at Fuyu and said," Here its a good year." He turned around and grabbed the bottle of red wine next to his chair and handed it to her. He then returned his attention to Dai and said," Alright the next series of training will be completed at the Dojo I dont thing Fuyu dearest wants us to blow up our house. " He stood and held his hand out for Dai to help her up.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai looked at Fuyu as she came in. She smiled. "Welcome home, Fuyu-nee" She said with a sweet smile. She listened to what Fuyu had to say. "I know, I know, Fuyu-nee. A clear mind is better for judgement." She gave a few nods and looked at Kein as he spoke. Dai's jaw dropped at Kein calling Fuyu, Dearest. She looked at Fuyu and jabbed a thumb at Kein. "You? and...Kein?" She looked at Kein and then back at Fuyu. "Funny. I'm dating his cousin Zetsu." Dai laughed knowing that might sent Fuyu back a few steps. She took Kein's hand and hoisted herself up. She smiled at Kein. "I'm sure as dead if that happened." She told him. "Fuyu and I were on the same team a while back. And then she became Chunnin and then...she left." She looked at Fuyu. "We really need to catch up, Fuyu-nee." Dai kept calling her sister. for some reason it just felt right. Dai looked at Kein. "Alright. Ready when you are, Kein-senei."

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein smiled and said" Well no time like the present." With that he turned and winked at Fuyu before leaving with Dai and headed towards the Dojo.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:40 pm
[[Dai exits with Kein]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 pm
Fuyu smiled as she poured a glass,"Ill catch up to you guys in a bit. I need to see Raikage-sama," Fuyu made a growling face and stuck her tongue out at Kein as he left.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro gently landed down to the appartments kissing Sukai once more softly. "Sweet dreams Sukai." he said helping her off the bird as he smiled and flew off home, still blushing insanely. Thinking about what just happened, as he did a barrel roll in the distance happily.

(exit for the night)

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 25/370

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 am
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo awoken to being sat on by a blond beauty. All he could muster was a 'oof'. He turned his head to glare up at the blonde beauty who anyone could mistake for his girlfriend when it was his eldest sister Namine. She laughed and stood up, poking him in the side for him to move. He sat up and scooted to give her a place to sit. "I was hoping to leave before she awoke...guess I slept in?" Namine appearntly knew what he was thinking by the expression on his face as she bonked his head. He rubbed his head and stood up with a growl. He tied his hedband back on and got out of the apartment as fast as he could before she could demand breakfast or a explanation as to where he was last night.
[/exit]

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai blushed when Shiro kissed her once more, she bit him ado then slipped through her window wondering why she had left it open in the first place. "G-Good night, Shiro." She uttered soflty. Once he flew away Sukai spun around like a little girl landing on her bed giggling and rolling around. When she stopped she was looking up at the ceiling, smiling greatly. Her heartbeat returned to its normal pace as she thought about the day. Best first kiss ever! She squeaked thinking about it. After she got over it she went to shower and headed to bed.

The next morning Sukai awoke in a wonderful mood. She got ready, ate breakfast. Doing her normal routine in her small apartment, getting her trench coat she tied it around her waist and headed out the door locking it behind her heading to the dojo.

[Exit to Dojo]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:57 am
Waking up Fuyu could see that the baby was asleep, she fixed a bottle and sat out looking off of the porch at the morning sunrise. "Its a beautiful day to train, maybe I can take Tokui with me, or better yet, let Kein-kun watch her?" Fuyu giggled at this last remark to herself as she heard the baby awake,"Nothing lasts long anymore, haha." Fuyu got up and picked her baby girl up out of the crib and began to feed the hungry child and soothe her on the porch of the apartment.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro walked to the residential area in search for his client. His mission was clearing weeds for an old lady. He met his client, introduced himself and got to work. He first use sumi bushin to get two extra helpers to clear the weeds, they worked fast and hard making sure to only get the weeds.
[the weeds! the weeds!? 1/4]

Shiro and his clones picked weed after weed after weed, not touching the old ladys plants. Soon all the weeds were gone and the clones would return to the pages that brought them forth. Next was the army of bugs that were left in the plants. although shiro decided to do this a fun way, as he drew an army of small birds to fight the bugs, as well as small warriors to destroy any hives. Shiro was sure to make sure the drawings could not hurt the plants but the bugs were toast.
[The weeds! the weeds!? 2/4]

Shiro and his army searched out for bugs, found them, killed them and took them away. Then reapeated, no real danger except a comedic moment, with one of his drawings running into the streets being chased by bees with a beehive in its hands. The drawing died and shiro used kamitachi to kill the bees and destroy the behive. he saluted the dead drawing and cleaned up the ink on the street as his drawings finished the bugs.
{the weeds! the weeds?! 3/4]

Shiro finished, collecting his living drawings and looking around to see if he missed anything. He put on a smile when all the weeds are gone and the insects were dead. He walked to the client and put on a smile and said, "weeds are gone and the insects won't bother you for awhile. Have a nice day ma'am." He then looked up at the sky as he thought of sky. He smiled doing handsigns to instantly travel to her. "Sumi yusou." he replied disappearing thinking of his last mission to help Shu out with combat experience.
[4/4 the weeds! the weeds?! COMPLETED]
{shiro exit}

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

AC: 1250, Ryo: 600  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:53 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,650 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walked to the living district of Kumo looking around, she was looking for someone when she saw her on the porch. Sukai smiled kindly at her as she approached. "Hello Fuyu, need help with anything?" She asked, Sukai's trench coat flapping in the breeze guessing even mothers acked to go off and train some.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 pm
"Atcha! Sukai-chan, can you baby sit this little bugger for me? I cant rightfully do any training with her in my arms." Fuyu went down to open the door for Sukai.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:53 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,650 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image

Sukai looked up at Fuyu. "O-Okay, sure Fuyu. I'll watch her for you." She smiled sweetly wondering if she could go in. "Do you want me to stay here with her?"  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:09 pm
"You can take her with you during your daily activities. But, no spars or training while youve got her, she could get hurt. You can do some easy missions while you have her too. Just remember to feed her and change her when she needs it, the bottles are in there, she should only need three, since she already had one today." Fuyu came down the stairs as she handed off the baby girl to Sukai,"Oh and the most important thing is to be careful with her and keep her safe." Fuyu smiled as she walked closer to Sukai and leaned in,"Because if anything happens to my baby Tokui.... Ill end you... Teehee!" Her overtone was deadly, but she was smiling... so eerie. "Just keep her till I get back and Ill take a day to teach you anything you need, buh bye!" Fuyu went away in a puff of smoke mussing Sukais hair completely and causing the baby to giggle and clap. [Have fun. ;3]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games