Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Finally making it back to the village, Suzume stopped at the gates and let Cloud out of her backpack. "We're here boy, this is our main village where we live and I have a home here." The small puppy yapped a bit, his front lifting up a bit in a small jump. Obviously the male was excited and waddled happily after Suzume as they entered the village. Along the way she had gone over more commands and Cloud had easily picked them up. Now he was sure to be a well trained dog but there were still more books she needed.

Not to mention there were items in Takumi that she wanted. It was about time that Suzume took up some missions...

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:16 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai saw noticed a red-head from far away, on her way to the residential district. "Hey, perfect timing. I should follow her".

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein made his way back into the village after the boy and Suzume. He let out a heavy sigh as he made his way back to the dojo he needed to step his power up to the next level and soon.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:16 am
"Come on guys, we're going to Storm Mountains. We're gonna collect some medicinal water. Don't ask me why the spring water at the top of this mountain has medicinal properties. I dunno." Tenrai left the village, he was going to go explore a little more of the Lightning Country as part of his mission.  

Desin Slight

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:30 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

AC: 1050 ~ Ryo: 300

Following after her teammates, Suzume supposed that doing a gathering mission first would be just fine. Cloud was riding along in her backpack as they passed through the gates and out into the countryside.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Not watching where he was going, Tai was writing on one of his scrolls, drawing the transcription seal, and the link seal, followed by the pull. He loved any chance he had to scribe, and relished in the idea of getting to try some new seals today, That is; if they ran into any opposition. sealing another B - ranked Explosive tag into a parchment piece, he rolled it up, and tucked it away, turning to look at his teammates. "So, where is this guy."  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Tenrai noticed Taizo at the gates. "Hey, just got back from a quick mission. Wanna help me with another?" Tenrai said grinning mischievously, he had a particularly strange mission in mind.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

"Sure, What did you have in mind?" Taizo took Tenrai's expression as a sign of bad things to come. "you look..rather...mischievous..."  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:46 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

"Oh...just follow me to the office, I'm gonna get the needed supplies for the mission." Tenrai said, walking away to register for the mission.
(To the hot springs!)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:47 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

"Ah...Alright, I hope this doesn't backfire in my face..."

walking behind Tenrai, he followed him to get the necessary equipment for their mission.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:22 am
Tenrai circled the area of the village gates, rapidly moving around, checking every corner, making sure there were no enemies whatsoever. Thank god there weren't, he was still quite fatigued from his spar with his teammate Taizo. "Alright, nothing there, nothing over there, and there. Clear!" Tenrai said victoriously, as if patrolling the gates was something to brag about. He quickly ran back into the village to continue his patrol.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Taizo moved to the gate area, looking about the nearby area for something to give the library for material. He searched high, and low, but nothing really caught his interest, or stood out to them. "Why. Why can't there just be a ******** pencil tree?" lazily dropping to the floor to stare at the sky, Tai had all but given up hope on this mission. Feeling like a loser, he thought about how suzume and Tenrai were going to leave him behind if he didn't start making more of an effort to get things done.

"It's not like I can just look up,and say, "Hey Kami, gimme the answer."
And then, as if the answer to some prayer that was believed to have fell on deaf ears, it literally hit him. falling from the sky to land directly on his face, the feather of a rather large bird landed on the tip of his nose. "That's it! Quills! I can take done one of those birds and use it's quills!" Springing to his feet Taizo felt his energy return to him, and he felt the burning itch to surpass others.

Running towards the gate, he focused chakra to the soles of his feet as he dash-jumped to the wall, sticking to it softly. speeding up the side of the gate, he jumped the last four or so feet, spinning through the air before landing with ninja grace. "All right big guy, sad to say it, but it looks like you're paying the ultimate sacrifice, for sciences sake. Don't worry though, you'll be remembered, and you won't go to waste either. I'm not a meat eater, but I'm sure that Tenrai is!" Whipping out one of his kunai, he sealed the handle with the explosive tag mark and tossed it with deadly accuracy.

but it was soon realized that the main problem with this, was the deadly part. As the kunai met it's target Tai realized his mistake. "...Oh Fu-"but his words were cut short by the sound of the blast. alarmed, several of the chuunin guarding the gate turned there attention to an embarrassed Taizo. "M-my bad.."he stammered as he scaled back down the wall to his burnt victim. Picking up the roasted bird, he noticed that only four or so of the feathers were intact and still usable as inking quills. "Jeez....they aren't gonna be very happy with this meager amount...but beggars can't be choosers, right?"

[Gathered materials]  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

[From the Raikage's office]

Tai dashed towards the gates, too impatient to wait for the opening as he used the tree climbing technique to run up the wall, and leap over. Waving to to the guard chuunin as he went, he landed into a sprint towards the docks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Finally back Tai entered the proper way this time, apologising for his rash actions to the gate watchers as he headed for the Raikage's office.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games