Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 am
User Image
-AC-
3600/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Spreading his search as far as the shopping district now, Jin having patrolled over half the village already, would take a quick snack at a ramen shop then continue his search. As soon as he finished, he did the usual, search every building and every corner for suspicious activity.

Moving through the shopping district, he saw his favorite ramen shop. Just the scent of the delicious noodles sent Jin walking to it to get some. After buying a bowl quickly, he walked out of the shop and continued his patrol at a slower pace. His delicious meal not spilling seemed almost equally important as his patrol.

"Hmmm...I'm in paradise~" Jin would happily say as he patrolled, slowly eating his favorite super chili deluxe ramen. Jin always had strange tastes, and an amazing endurance, the chili used in his bowl far stronger then what a normal person could take.

As Jin finished the last strands of noodles, he slurped up what was left and returned it to the shop. In the time it took him to finish one bowl, he had walked through most of the area already. Deeming it safe, he headed for the less populated areas.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Finally, Shun ended up in the shopping district. "Meh. I always forget how long of a walk this is." He began to casually look around for a ramen shop. It wasn't exactly hard to find one because the shopping district was full of them. "Ah, there's one." He walked up to the shop and looked at the menu. "Hm...none of these look particularly spicy. Sorry for bothering you, sir." He bowed at the person behind the counter before leaving to find the next store. "Ah, maybe it's this one?" He walked over to another store and looked at their menu. "Nope. Sorry, ma'am." Once more, he bowed before walking away to find the shop. "Where am I supposed to get 'super chili deluxe' ramen?" Almost immediately after he asked this, he saw a large, glowing sign that said, "Super chili deluxe ramen!" on it. He smacked himself in the face for being so stupid, then walked toward it. "Hello, may I have a super chili deluxe ramen to go?" The man behind the counter simply nodded and started making it. "Doo doo doo..." Only a few moments later, the ramen was done. "Thank you, sir. Here's your money." He reached into his pocket to pull out some ryo. "No need. It's for Jin-san, correct?" Shun stared at the man for a few seconds before nodding. "Yes, it is? I'm guessing he comes here often?" This time, the man nodded. "Well thank you, sir." And with that, he walked out of the shopping district, ramen in hand.

[3/5]

[Enter]
[Exit]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 am
"Oooh, this place is making me hungry." Shunketsu said as he ran through the shopping district. "This place seems pretty safe, too. So I guess I'm just going to grab a water before I leave." While running, he scanned through the shops to find a place that sold bottled water. He eventually found one, so he ran up to the counter and asked for one. He pulled out money to pay for it, but the person behind the counter wouldn't accept it. "Oh, no no. You need this for your training, correct? I can't accept that money." Happily, Shun put the money back in his pocket and received the water. "Thank you for your kindness!" He said as he ran off. "Now, next location...."

[Enter and exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 am
"Ah, I'm back here again, huh?" Shunketsu asked himself rhetorically and he ran into the shopping district. Once again, he slowed his pace down a little bit so that it would be easier for him to react and see any trouble going on. And once again, the people around him could tell he was on a mission, so they tried their best to stay away from him. "Hm....this is going to be a bit harder. The shopping district usually has a lot of thefts."

He stayed on his vigilant search for crime and bad stuff like that. He picked up his pace a a few notches though because he wanted to be done as quick as possible. "Hm.....I can't really tell anything here. Everyone is just clumped up. I'm surprised there was even enough room for them to make space for me." He laughed loudly. Of course, the laugh wasn't even audible because of the amount of people in the district.

"I still can't see one thing from another in this stupid place..." The shopping district was actually becoming more crowded now, so it was harder for him to patrol. Of course, this didn't stop him because he was still much taller than everyone there. "Well, I don't think there's anything going on right now, but I'm gonna stay here for a little bit longer to make completely sure. I don't want to have an innocent person's death on my hands..."

He stayed there for a little bit longer, until he was absolutely sure that there was nothing bad going on in the shopping district. "Alright, I think I'm good. There's nothing going on right now and I don't think there will be for a while. Especially because I made my presence known here..." He joked. "Anyways, I'm off!" He sprinted forward to the next area, trying his best not to run anyone over.

[Patrol the village x4]
[Enter and Exit]  

iOath

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 am
Cloud entered the shopping district, he would need to do a thorough scan to make sure everything was in place. He started by looking at the entrance to the district, it looked fine a well guarded so he moved on.

He first looked at the food shops since they were probably visited the most. He went inside them and made sure everything was alright such as no drama had accurred. Then he checked the back to check on the condition of the food. All was good so he moved on.

He found the stores next, making sure no fights had broken out and everything sold was just as advertised. It was and the customers seemed happy along with the store owners. No beggers were hanging around annoying everyone.

Next he checked the overall well being of the place. The streets were clean along with the stores and the people were buying things so the economy was in check. The guards were paying attention, it was all going well.

Everything was fine so Cloud moved on to another place. Things were just as he was told.

[Enter][Exit] [Patrol the village x5]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:38 pm
"Is this the place of my next mission?" Shun asked himself as he entered the shopping district. "I guess so. The note did say the shopping district..." He looked around to find his client. Although there was no one physically there, there was a sign with a dog tied to it, that read..."Walk A Pet" on it. "...Well I guess that's it." He untied the leash from the sign and began walking it. "I guess I'll just come back here after I'm done." He said as he walked away from the sign.

[1/3]

"Hm...I think I'm gonna go get some ramen." He walked over to the ramen shop with dog in hand and tied it to the stool. "Now you just sit there while I eat." The dog barked ferociously. "Alright, alright. I'll get something for you, too." He turned toward the man behind the counter and ordered Jin's "super chili deluxe ramen". The man stared at him inquisitively. "Are you sure, kid? I know you got it for Jin before, but..." Shun nodded. "Yep. I'm gonna get as tough as the little dude." He grinned. The man simply shrugged and began making it. "Oh, by the way. Can I get something for the dog?" The man nodded. "Thanks." He waited for a few minutes while the food was being made. "Hey, doggie. How are you doing?" The dog barked a few times. "I'm doing just fine. Thanks for asking." Soon after, the man put a bowl of ramen in front of him. There was also a few ribs on a separate plate for the dog. "Here you go, doggie." He placed the plate down in front of the dog, then began eating. "AHHH! THIS IS SO SPICY!" He screamed multiple times as he ate this. "I CAN'T FEEL MY TONGUE AGAIN! WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?!" By the time he was done, his entire mouth went numb. "Thanks for the meal! Put it on the dog owner's tab." He grinned and untied the dog from the stool. Together, they moved on to the next area.

[2/3]

"Alright, now I'm gonna go get a haircut. My hair's been really messy and it's hard to spar. You know what I mean?" The dog barked in understanding. Shun tied the dog on one of the support beams inside, then sat in the barber's chair. "Okay. Cut off most of it, please. But make it look good." He smiled at the barber. The barber simply nodded and pulled out a katana. He swung at his hair, cutting off a huge chunk. "Riiight. Ninja barber..." He mumbled to himself. The barber put the katana away and began using actual scissors. "Doo doo doo..." Eventually, the barber was done. "Thanks!" Shun said as he got up. "Wow, I look different. Anyways, put it on the dog owner's tab." He untied the leash from the pole and walked out the door. He made his way over to the sign that said, "Walk A Pet" on it. "Alright, see ya doggie." He grinned and tied the leash onto the sign. The dog barked out a goodbye as Shun left the shopping district.

[3/3]
[Exit]  

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:08 am

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

Another Mission done and crossed out from the list for the young Aburame as he finished his mission in the hot springs, Shin looked at the next mission listed on the mission scroll that was given by the Raikage to the young Aburame for him to accomplish. Following the location stated on the scroll, Shin arrived at the village’s shopping district to meet with the client who’s waiting somewhere around the area.
[1/5]
It didn’t took long before Shin found his client and approached to get more details about the mission. Apparently the man lost a precious pendant of his as he did some errands on the village’s shopping district. It was unknown to him if it fell while he was wearing it on his neck or somehow got nimbly stripped by a random thief. Anyhow, the Aburame needed to find it in order to accomplish this task.
[2/5]
Shin nodded after hearing the description of the pendant, he lifted both his arms in front of him as his Kikkaichu bugs exited from the pores of his body. being inside the Aburame’s body, they knew exactly what they needed to do as small groups of them flew around the area to search for the client’s missing pendant.
[3/5]
Shinsetsu remained standing in front of his client, interviewing him for more information that he could give that could lead him to find the pendant easily though unluckily that was all the client could remember. The Aburame’s insects continued to scatter around the area though they didn’t moved in big swarms so people in the area won’t be bothered or even notice them flying around.
[4/5]
As the odds of finding the pendant lessened considering the amount of time that passed since the client lost his pendant, Shinsetsu knew that he needed to take a much more desperate actions to succeed this certain task. The boy kneeled into the ground before placing his palm against the ground luring other insects towards him to give the Aburame in formation. Apparently, he was in luck as a bug noticed a pendant sitting under one of the merchant’s stall. The Aburame quickly sent his kikkaichus towards the specified area successful retrieved the pendant before returning it to the owner.
[5/5] Find X completed!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1150

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 am

Shin Aburame

User Image

It was the perfect timing, just as Shin was completely done with the set of missions given by the Raikage, a new messenger bird came flying towards the direction of the Aburame. the boy extended his arms forward, giving the bird a nice and steady platform to land onto. after getting the bird land onto his arm, Shinsetsu took out the scroll tied down on its legs and tied a scroll of his own which stated the reports from the last missions that he accomplished to be sent back to the Kage. with that, the bird flew away from the boy's arm, allowing him to freely read the note to himself only to see yet another mission needed to be carried out. hmm... interesting.... the Aburame murmured as he scattered his bugs to patrol every inch of the village.
Patrol the Village

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285

AC = 1300

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

After several moments, Shinsetsu’s bugs came back from patrolling the village and giving their findings to their host before entering his body once again. I guess they didn’t found anything… he murmured before walking away from the place.

Patrol the Village completed!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:
Exit: Temple

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:28 pm
Kyo blew his orange hair up a bit in the front. The list the old man gave him held...vegetables! He shivered at the thought of touching them! But none-the less he had too. He walked through the market, searching for a vegetable called lettuce. He asked a couple people where it was and what it looked like. They pointed him in the direction as he finally got one head of lettuce.
[Help out the Elderly: D-ranked Post 2/6]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 pm
Kyo carried the head of lettuce and looked at the next item. A batch of 12 carrots? Six of them orange, the other six white carrots. He looked around, carrots were the only vegetable he knew of. Well he thought they were a vegetable, but it was a fruit. Oh well, the old man still needed them! He looked around until he saw them carrot stand and ran over to it. Picking up six orange carrots and six white carrots. The man gave him a basket to hold it all as Kyo set off for the rest.
[Help out the elderly: D-ranked Post 3/6]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:19 pm
The last two items were widely spread. He had to find a fruit called Pomogranet. What the hell was that? He asked a lady who pointed down the street and said it was on the otherend of the market. He grumbled and ran as fast as he could. He didn't recongize a single fruit or vegetable. The next guy he asked said he was selling Pomogranetes as Kyo finally got one and ran off to the last object.
[Help out the Elderly: D-ranked Post 4/6]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 pm
He looked around for the last item, he needed to pick up the old man's vitamins. He had like five different vitamins. Calcium, Potassium, and fish oil. It was easy to get the first one, but the second he didn't have a clue so it took him a bit longer. The last was easy also, he grabbed a random fish and ran back to the old man's place.
[Help out the Elderly: D-ranked Post 5/6]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:58 pm
Aki slowly walked through the streets, his conversation with the Raikage had gone the way he had wanted, and he knew the villages status. He wondered if he should help out around the village or go back to training. He looked around noticing all of the happy faces of the villagers that crowded the streets. As he thought about it he heard a soft rapid clicking noise, he listened tried to discover the direction it was coming from. Once he found the direction it had come from, he looked over and saw a glimpse of a man telling him to come here. Aki started his way over to the man, cautiously, keeping his hand on the hilt of his sword. He soon found himself in an alley-way where a shadowed man stood before him. His face and body could not be seen but he could be heard. “Are you a cloud shinobi” were the mans words. Aki responded “Sure, if that’s what you want me to be, now my question to you is who are you?” The man quickly responded, finally noticing Aki hand on his spear. “I’m just a lovely informant in need of some assistance, right now there is a traitor in your village and I need a low ranking shinobi to do the job, of course a genin can’t do this for their not strong enough and are still to young and naïve. A jounin is to high ranking and will immediately inform the kage about the matter. So I found you, a skilled chunnin.” Aki eased himself, seeing where this was going. “And why cant the kage find out about this” Cloud inquired. “Because if the kage found out it would cause an uproar between the shinobi here, everyones trust would start to dissipate and the kage would soon have a civil war to deal with. So I need someone not so close to the chair and has enough skill to survive.” Aki already saw this coming and was prepared to deal with the problem, if their actually was one. He knew he couldn’t trust the person but if the information was true then he needed to quietly dispose of the traitor. “So where is the traitor at right now” The man gave his answer and told Aki everything about the traitor. Once Aki had all the information needed, he used spear hitting the man with its side, but used his flat spear instead of the blade. The man fell to the ground unconscious. No one could be trusted in this operation, especially the informant. Aki picked the man up, placed him in a nearby dumster, then sealed the dumpster so he couldn’t get out. First Aki would need to verify the traitors location. He jumped from wall to wall until he reached the rooftops. He then quickly traveled to the place where the informant had told him of. From the rooftop of a building he looked down to see a broken down door to the entrance of some beat up building at the end of a long narrow alleyway. “A good hiding place, I can presume this to be the spot.” Making some handsigns Aki used the transformation technique to transform into a roach, he then went through the doorway ans into the building. The inside had old furniture, and enough of it. Aki saw a picture of their leader and then he saw many maps and strategies on assassinating the Raikage. This was the place. (Traitor's Location complete)
Aki stayed in roach form and would, he needed to find out the traitors motives, this was extremely important. No one seemed to be in the building so Aki searched around, in roach form. He saw only very short thought out plans that were highly unlikely to work. He kept on looking around, not finding much more, until someone entered the building. The person looked exactly like the one in the picture. Aki hid under the furniture and carefully watched the man. He went over to a table with a number of plans on it. Then brushed all of them off the table replacing them with a bigger piece of paper. The man then started to chuckle, a giant scar on his face moved as he did so. Then he said “With this the entire village shall be destroyed.” That immediately put Aki into high alert mode. Staying out of the mans line of sight he found a hole in the wall and climbed upward to the ceiling. He then found another hole in the wall where he could look down upon the table. It was then that he realized this man was a fellow shinobi, a jounin in fact. This was why it would cause an uproar to the other shinobi in the village. Aki needed to definitely take care of him quickly and quietly. Aki looked down at the plan laid out upon the table, it was extremely well thought out and had a major chance of working. This man was dangerous. Aki knew he had to kill him but a jounin was no easy target, but this jounin if he recalled right had suffered some kind of brain damage – whence the scar – and could not control chakra, so the man only used taijutsu. Aki knew what he had to do. (Traitor's Motif completed)
The man andAki stayed in the building until nightfall. The entire time the man planned and Aki watched. Then the man decided to leave and go somewhere, this was when Aki would strike. After the man had left the inside of the building, Aki went back to tendril form, he needed to incapacitate the man so he could be investigated, it may cause an uproar but this man could be apart of something much bigger than just himself being a traitor. Aki silently walked to the exit of the building, there he saw the back of the man, who was starting his walk down the narrow alley-way. Aki focused his chakra behind him, gathering a heavy amount before using great fire ball justu. Aki was at the doorway and then not even a second later he was behind the man,Aki jabbed him with his spear and then brought the side over his head knocking him out and ending the fight. he gathered the evedence and went to see the kage (Traitor's Trial completed)
Just as Aki prepared to pick up the man’s incapacitated body, he sensed kunai flying towards him from above. He quickly jumped backwards evading them; he looked at the incapacitated body to see three kunai in sticking out from its back. They had explosive tags attached to them and before Aki could do anything blew up, killing the man and erasing his body from existence. Aki looked up to see another man, one who was built for combat just from the looks. The man stood on the rooftop above Aki, he said “It looks like a little rat tried to interfere with my plans” the man threw up his hand, showing the head of the informant, the man then threw the head in the air and blew it up with more explosive tags. The man jumped down from the rooftops and landed in front of Aki, only a few yards away. The man pulled out an anbu mask and then squeezed it, the mask cracked and broke into a dozen pieces. “The mask says it all, you cannot beat me” The man stood all the way up, just as did Aki. They faced each other in the eyes, Aki could not take him lightly, and an anbu would be strong. His death may lay right before his eyes, but many would die if he failed here. Either prepared for the upcoming fight, it would only be seconds before a life or death battle took place. Then it happened. Aki made the first move, he out of nowhere used great fire ball jutsu and of course rburned the man. Since they were so close, this would prove to be the ultimate technique and undodgable.Aki had already unsheathed his spear before the rush so it was already out and ready for a stab. The Spear passed through the man’s heart with ease, to much ease. Their should have been something but there wasn’t. Aki immediately jumped backwards with his sword just as the man blew up, an explosive shadow clone. The real man was standing on the rooftops once again making handsigns. Then he sucked in a lot of air, blowing it all out at once creating a giant fire dragon that would engulf the entire alley-way with flames hot enough to melt the human body. Aki had no way out so used the substitution to teleport to the rooftops away from danger. Aki was now a couple of roofs away from the man, who turned around and looked at him. Aki thought about what he should do when a shadow clone of the man came up from the roof behind him. The clone jumped in the air and aimed a kick at the back of Aki's head. Aki in return sensed something behind him and jumped forward, spinning with his arms in a blocking position. Aki then used half-steo and got behind the clone easily, slashing it out of existence. For safe measure he jumped away before the slash was complete just in case it was explosive. Thankfully it wasn’t. The man and Aki were now at a distance from each other.Aki had a plan, he first made dozens of regular clones, he then used blazing lance and launched it at the man. The clones rushed the man and some stayed back, they were basically spread all around the place constantly moving. The lance that was laucnched at the man was easily dodged, but the lance moved around and came back at the man who dodged again, the man threw kunai trying to destoy the lance but they just bounced off. The lance continued chasing the man who kept dodging it, he knew the clones had no physical state so he just ignored them. Aki made another lance but this time touched it using Darkness of Hell. This new lance wasn’t launched directly at the man but intead covered up behind the multiple clones. The lance eventually started to glow purple with mist that surrounded it. The man paying no attention to the clones lost track of Aki and had not seen him perform the technique, also since the m,an ignored the clones he did not see the blazing lance flying towards him from behind. It was then that the purple misted lance struck the man directly in the lower back, right on the spine. The first lance and the clones all disappeared, leaving just Aki and the man, Aki walked towards the man who fell to his knees jaw dropped. The man would now lose all his senses for five minutes. Aki stopped in front of the man, who was now literally broken for the time being. Aki sheathed his speat and then prepared for the to stab him. “Abracadaver” that was Aki's only word before he unsheathed his spear with lightning quick speed then just as fast sheathed it again. The man’s head dropped and so did his body. A puddle of blood soon surrounded the lifeless cadaver. Aki would not tell the Raikage of this directly, he would post it up on the recently completed missions but the report would say terrorist instead of shinobi as the traitor, this way no uproar would start. He used a fire technique to dispose of the bodies, then he walked off to continue with his walk that had been interrupted by the informant. (Traitors Retaliation complete)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lazyactor

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games