Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:10 pm
Nowe smiled lightly, digging into his own food. "Well...I actually didn't have to many moments to myself. Couple survivors of the Shadow Village...non of them to happy." He shrugged, obviously not bothered by it. "Anyways..I definitly learned alot..I'll have to show you next time we practice."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"I said long, not alone." Kiri corrected him with a small smile. "I'm sorry you ran into trouble though. I wish I could have been there." A small frown flickered across her face. She didn't like the thought of Nowe fighting alone.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm
"It's no big deal. I mean, that was part of the deal right? Train alone for two years." He took another few bites of his ramen. "Though you know me by now...nothing is gonna stop me from coming back home..comeing back to see you." He glanced over at her, his heart racing as he thought of when was the best time to tell her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 am
Team Kinuyama was by the gates of the village, doing their usual patrol. Well, the students were, Kinuyama himself hadn't been seen in a while. They had made a stop at the gate and decided to break for a meal, each eating a different type of ramen. Well, Nise ate curry. She loved curry and hated everything else. She giggled happily before switching into her other mode. "I'm bo~ored...."

[Alright Miki, if you want Tsumi to see and meet us or something, go right ahead.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

"That's true I suppose. It was meant to be training." Kiri murmured in agreement, eating her ramen. She glanced up at his words and smiled, pleased. "I dunno......" She told him, her voice teasingly. "I wouldn't put it past you to stay away and make me come fetch you. Again." She said with a laugh.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:50 am
Nowe laughed nervously, feeling a little guilty for that. "Yeah...sorry. Didn't mean to put you to all that trouble." He said and put his bowl down. "Hey Kiri....I need to ask you something. What do you think about..us? About me?" A slighty blush came across his face, and he refused to look directly at her.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 am
User Image

Kiri chuckled, waving a hand to dismiss his apology. "No worries. It's over and done with." She'd never been one to dwell in the past. Hearing the change in his voice, she stopped eating. She set her bowl down, looking at Nowe. She tried to meet his eyes but he wouldn't look at her. "I think we make a great time. You're my best friend, Nowe." She said, sounding slightly confused. In the two years away, she'd forgotten how odd Nowe had started acting in that last little bit before they left. "Why? What's on your mind?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:10 am
Nowe took a breath, rubbing the back of his head. "Well...what would you say..if I thought of you as more then just a friend." He looked up at her, praying this wouldn't go bad. "All those times you picked on me for acting weird....I've been to nervous to tell you before.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 am
User Image

Kiri looked stunned at his words. A small part of her mind was glad she'd put her bowl down. Otherwise she would have dropped it in her shock. "Really?" She asked, unable to believe it. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have teased you." She apologized distractedly, thinking over Nowe's words. He liked her?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:29 am
"Yes...I really do like you..alot." He said, and then shook his head, "Don't apologize. That's just who you are...and I wouldn't want you to change. I mean...your fun, sweet, beautiful....how could I not fall for you?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:45 am
User Image

Kiri raised an eyebrow at his description. "You forgot rude, abrupt, and stubborn as hell. Why would you fall for me." She pointed out to him. She wasn't blind. She knew she had her faults. She just didn't care enough to try and fix them.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:55 am
Nowe smiled, shaking his head. "I wouldn't change a thing. Kiri, I'd gladly take you just as you are....good and the bad." He looked down at her bracelet, then back up at her. "So...you still havn't told me...what you think.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

Kiri followed his gaze down to the bracelet as well, only to realize she'd been playing with it. "Honestly? I'm not sure what to think." She admitted quietly. She continued playing with the bracelet as she thought. The motion had become a habit of hers. It soothed her, to be able to feel Nowe's chakra, to know he was still alive and as well as could be. And she'd missed him dearly during the two years. But was it just because he was her friend? Or was it something more? She gave a frustrated growl. Emotions were never her forte. She'd rather smack something. "I....." She sighed. "I need to think on it."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:11 am
Nowe smiled lightly. At least it wasn't a definite no. "Alright...thats fair. Can you give me your answer tomorow? We can meet at the training field...and wether your answer is a yes or no...I can show you how good I've gotten by kicking your butt in a match." he said, grinning at her as he made his challenge.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 am
User Image

Kiri nodded slowly. She could do that. She just needed some time to think on it. "Tomorrow's fine." She murmured, then grinned. "And you just keep on dreaming buddy. There's no way you'll beat me. Remember - I've always been the one to kick your butt!" She proclaimed with a smirk.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games