Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Raen looked at the guy that came out of nowhere. She felt the urge to raise her bow. "Odin isn't Greek. He is Viking." she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 pm
User ImageFaith's eyes went wide. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat~??" She said, her mind trying to compute. "Oh." She let out a sigh of relief, glad she hadn't just made herself look like a maniac that thought she was Ares. "Nice to meet'cha." Faith nodded. "Wait, who's Odin?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Rondo walked in clear view."He could be related to you since he is Destruction and Fear."He spoke in a clear clod tone voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

A smile crossed Axel's face as he heard Raen. "He's the god of war and someone was doing her homework." he smiled at Raen and Faith. He knew Raen wanted to injure him. He put his hands in his pockets and said "If I told a normal person then he or she would usually go along with what I say unless they know the difference between Gods." he smiled and added "Relax... I'm not here to cause any trouble. Her yelling somehow startled me outside." he said and motioned at Skye. He then heard Rondo and nodded. "True...true" he nodded  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:08 pm
Raen gave him a cautious look, then sighed. Then she looked at Skye. "If Kyoya wishs to dine with us, then he would. But he's not, and I'm hungry, so please. Let's go." She then grabbed Faith's and Skye's hand and headed toward the library entrance. She wanted to avoid the gaping hole.
"By, the way, i know not your name." she said to the guy. "You have pronounced your claim on the name of Odin, but what's your real name?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image"Omgness!!" Faith squealed. "So your like, my brother!" She said excitedly, a little hyper from all the gody-ness. "Mm'kay, let's gooooo!" She cheered excitedly as they left the library, almost drooling at the thought of a good hamburger and a chocolate cake.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

Misato sighed."Well if you really are hungry then i suppose so..."He crossed his arm and head out to Skye and Faith."Rondo i will be back in a while.Please do get along with yourself and Kyoya while i'm gone."Misato looked with worry then to only look to side and see the two girls.He gave a warm smile and said."Should we go?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:22 pm
Raen nodded. "Yes, can we please go now I'm fairly hungry. I didn't eat breakfast." her stomache gave a rumble as if to agree with her. She looked at the new guy. "Are you coming, or are you going to stay here?"  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:45 pm
Skye frowned, looking at Axel. "But I thought Odin was The God of the Skies. You know: Rise up, ye loyal citizens of Asgard! Thy one, true liege hath finally returned in this -- the hour of thy gravest need! Death to the foes of the Eternal City! Death to Seth the Serpent-God!," she incanted in a serene tone, smiling at Axel,
"But I might be think of Thor as well," she shrugged and patted Raen's tummy.
"It's alright. We'll get you some food," she shook her head smiling as she pulled Misato with her, whooping
"Family Outting! Woohoo!" she laughed, glad to be out in the open air.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 pm
Skye nudged Raen playfully.
"Did you see how cute he is?!" She whispered with a giggle, looking back at Axel.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 pm
Kyoya had finally dug up what he had wanted. "The Dark Orb..." He said, smashing the orb and letting the pwoers flow to him. "...I'm thirsty now." He thought. He walked over to a nearby coffee shop, got some coffee, and went back to the library and read and drank.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:00 pm
((What have I missed? ))  

Mizukie_Hibachi

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

"Hey wait up I'm coming with you." He said as he walked towards the group. "My name's Axel Steel by the way." he added when he caught up with them. Opening the door for the group he said "I know where a great Italian restaurant is." he told them  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:01 pm
Raen stole a glance at Axel as he opened the door, making eye contact. She hadn't known why, but she felt her cheeks flush little and she looked away. She looked at Skye again. "No, I'd think not..." she said, but she felt differently.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

Axel made eye contact with Raen and gave her a warm smile. "She has beautiful eyes." he thought to himself as the group walked through the opened door and he closed it.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games