Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:47 am
((I forgot, she's chatty too. XP ))

"Don't talk to me. You wanna help, talk to the guys in charge." Van said tying his hair back and tossing his shirt aside so it didn't get gross and sweaty as the day went on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:59 am
{Ouch. >.< I mean, chatty isn't bad - but it'd probably drive me nuts.}

"But they'd never let me work. They'd just buy me sweets and hint at me giving them daddy's good graces." Milly whined with a slight frown.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:02 pm
((Earlier she was reading me the 'About the Author' section or whatever for one of the books we have to read for class for no visible reason. @_@ ))

"I don't know what to tell ya then." Van said as he carried lumber around as directed, wondering what the woman was still doing with him. 'I feel like I'm going to regret this somehow, but...' "You never did tell me your name."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:16 pm
{Wierd.}

"I'm Melodia, but everyone calls me Milly for short." Milly introduced herself with a wide grin.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm
"Huh. That name sounds familiar for some reason, but I can't put my finger on it..." Van said as he went about his work. It had been a really, really long tim since he was stuck in Riley's body, when they met Milly, and at the time he didn't really care about the brat and basically forgot about her the second she was gone.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 pm
"Really? I don't think I've met you before. I would've remembered a pretty face like yours." Milly commented, thinking back and trying to remember. She couldn't. All she could remember from way-back-when was meeting this little blonde twerp and his big sister.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:58 pm
((Hey she thought that little blonde twerp was cute! XD ))

"Ah well, I could just be imagining things." Van said. "Look, I don't mean to be rude, but are you going to hang around for the entire time? I can't guarantee how my wife will react if I come home with another woman."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 pm
{She did indeed, but daddy has a way of twisting things now doesn't he? XD}

"Daddy won't look for me in the working areas and I don't want to go back to face his annoying wives. It's either I stay with you or I fight my way through oddly-dressed ladies to get yelled at by daddy for being out for so long." Milly said, giving Van her puppy eyes now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:31 pm
((Heading out to lunch and class now.))

"If that's the case, then why not just leave daddy dearest? You look old enough to be on your own." Van said.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:53 pm
"I'm the only family he's got and he's the only family I've got." Milly stated, as if it were simply a manner of which groceries she needed to buy. "Plus, he makes dumb choices often."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:24 pm
"Why not chew him out for it then? You sound more responsible than your dad if he's got multiple wives." Van said. "I didn't think anyone else had multiple wives these days. I've only known one guy that kept a lot of women around and he should be long gone by now."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:32 pm
"To be honest, I'm only supposed to call them that in public. In truth, they're nothing like it. Just a bunch of gold-digging floozies. Also, I've tried talking to him about it. He won't be stopping." Milly stated, thinking on it now. "When I think about it, he's always been so...so far off. Like he doesn't care about anything. The only time I ever felt like he cared about me was after I ran away that one time."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:37 pm
"Then again, why go back at all? You could probably find a nice man and settle down away from daddy dearest and the 'wife' brigade." Van said.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm
"I already told you, he's the only family I got. He makes stupid decisions - so he'll probably end up getting himself killed if he doesn't have someone to weigh him down at least a little." Milly said, shrugging. She then approached and said with a grin, "Besides, I doubt someone like you would be interested in someone like me now would you?" She hoped that she would be able to guilt him into a yes or at the very least make him uncomfortable with what he just said.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:04 pm
"I never said I was or wasn't interested, I just said you could probably find someone." Van said simply, ignoring any sort of come on she was trying to pull.

((Guess what I started doing out of boredom? Searching for possible Milly pics just because! biggrin
The best of the bunch:
Milly A Milly B Milly C))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games