Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

You realize you won't be able to use this until you hit chuunin, correct?

Please include a size and weight for reference. "Normal messenger bag" won't do.

So her basement is full of nothing but gold, iron and whatever metals she's acquired? She must be rich. How would a chuunin manage to gather... Whatever other metals you're throwing in there? And please include what metals you are throwing in other than gold and iron, which would be obvious.

Add an extra ten chakra for placing the sand back in her basement. For switching her metals, add another twenty.

Why won't I be able to use this until Chuunin?
The measurements will be worked on in a minute. A person can get one ton of any metal they wish within this guild for 1000 ryo. Also I will list the metals down once I decide on what all I want to use. I think it's fair for twenty chakra to switch metals. It can only be done outside of battle. I can increase the chakra to seal the sand back up but that will be twenty chakra as well.

Read the first page of this thread. That's in the rules.

As long as you buy them individually, that works.

Also as to any other metals you'd wish to use, remember that the bloodline as it is only allows you to manipulate two metals: Gold and Iron. To manipulate others you would need to create a custom technique that allows you to do so.

I know it can only be done outside of battle. You're manipulating a written seal. Thirty is fair.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

Please include a size and weight for reference. "Normal messenger bag" won't do.

So her basement is full of nothing but gold, iron and whatever metals she's acquired? She must be rich. How would a chuunin manage to gather... Whatever other metals you're throwing in there? And please include what metals you are throwing in other than gold and iron, which would be obvious.

Add an extra ten chakra for placing the sand back in her basement. For switching her metals, add another twenty.

The measurements will be worked on in a minute. A person can get one ton of any metal they wish within this guild for 1000 ryo. Also I will list the metals down once I decide on what all I want to use. I think it's fair for twenty chakra to switch metals. It can only be done outside of battle. I can increase the chakra to seal the sand back up but that will be twenty chakra as well.

Also as to any other metals you'd wish to use, remember that the bloodline as it is only allows you to manipulate two metals: Gold and Iron. To manipulate others you would need to create a custom technique that allows you to do so.

I know it can only be done outside of battle. You're manipulating a written seal. Thirty is fair.

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."

Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.
• Requires [8] posts to learn.
• Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.
• Must learn before proceeding to use with all other techniques/skills.

I can manipulate more than iron sand and gold dust. With this bloodline my only limit really is solid metals and my imagination.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:13 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."

This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.
• Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.

I can manipulate more than iron sand and gold dust. With this bloodline my only limit really is solid metals and my imagination.

Your limit is ferromagnetic metals. You are limited to this list unless you create a custom technique to deal with it.

Now, back to the other problems with this custom weapon that I have addressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.

Your limit is ferromagnetic metals. You are limited to this list unless you create a custom technique to deal with it.

If you're going to pick out points would you please pick out all the important points? I don't see where it says ferromagnetic materials only. It says metallic elements. I know ferromagnetism is the strongest but if you go by complete logic then guess what. You can't use gold dust either. With what it says I can use any metal provided that it is ground into a semi solid substance rather than a complete solid substance.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

If you're going to pick out points would you please pick out all the important points? I don't see where it says ferromagnetic materials only. It says metallic elements. I know ferromagnetism is the strongest but if you go by complete logic then guess what. You can't use gold dust either. With what it says I can use any metal provided that it is ground into a semi solid substance rather than a complete solid substance.

You get a jutsu that lets you use gold dust through the manipulation of magnetic fields. IMAGINE THAT.

Now stop arguing. This is not the place for this. Fix what I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

You get a jutsu that lets you use gold dust through the manipulation of magnetic fields. IMAGINE THAT.

Now stop arguing. This is not the place for this. Fix what I said.

Then stop being a smartass to me and read the section under gold dust. If we go by your logic then i'm not able to control gold dust with or without a technique for it. However because this isn't all reality and this bloodline creates it's own magnetic fields and is able to use semi solid metals any metal I wish is possible. Especially due to the gold dust technique. I'm not going to touch any of it because you've been nothing but argumentative with me about this weapon. Especially going so far as to talk yourself into a corner with reality based upon an anime. All I seek to do is make a weapon like gaara's and that makes a bit of sense. Not just have infinite amounts of sand come from a small gourd with no reason behind it at all.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:02 pm
The Monster of the Mist

I had a big post written up just yelling at you, about how you're stupid and blah blah blah. Then I realized I don't care. It has to do with magnetism. Now change what I asked or it's denied.

Give definitive dimensions to the bag, aka Weight/Height.

Change the chakra pay to [20] and [30].  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

I had a big post written up just yelling at you, about how you're stupid and blah blah blah. Then I realized I don't care. It has to do with magnetism. Now change what I asked or it's denied.

Really mature for a crew member.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:13 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

Since you changed nothing, it's denied.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:16 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

Dimensions were added to the bag already and since you don't care I honestly don't care and I'm not going to take you seriously since you've been acting in such an immature way. You didn't want to take it to the pm's so it wasn't taken to the pm's. You set the tone for this argument. Not me.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:18 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

Dimensions were added to the bag already and since you don't care I honestly don't care and I'm not going to take you seriously since you've been acting in such an immature way. You didn't want to take it to the pm's so it wasn't taken to the pm's. You set the tone for this argument. Not me.

You changed the dimensions. Great. You didn't change the chakra amounts. It's still denied.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

You changed the dimensions. Great. You didn't change the chakra amounts. It's still denied.

The chakra amounts are outside of battle and the dimensions have been changed for some time now like I said in the previous post. Because you're acting the way you are i'm not changing anything else.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

The chakra amounts are outside of battle and the dimensions have been changed for some time now like I said in the previous post. Because you're acting the way you are i'm not changing anything else.

Since you're not going to change it it's just flat out denied. Apply later.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

Since you're not going to change it it's just flat out denied. Apply later.

You've already said it's denied. No use beating that dog into the ground anymore now is there?  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 pm
3nodding  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games