Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Ludique blinked, then got herself up, just as the other students did. She waited for Rin, and she gave a little laugh to his joking. She brushed some of her hair behind her ear with her fingers. With green eyes shining, and her teeth magically dulled for now, the demon was nothing more than a really, really hot foreigner. "Is it usual, for her to be so.. ah, assertive?" She pinked slightly at not knowing the word to use, but she still waited patiently for Rin. Oh, she was such a good actress, wasn't she?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:01 pm
Rin grinned at her. "Yeah, I guess. Sometimes she lets up, but those are usually when there are subs, and she doesn't feel like putting together a lesson plan," he informed her. His eyes wandered from her eyes to her bosom to her waist to her legs. Everything about her was just so perfect. What he wouldn't give to have it. What he wouldn't give to be able to touch that wonderful breast of hers. What he wouldn't give to touch that perfect body, and to run his hands along her wonderful, tight figure. He felt like he could to anything to please her, and that he knew exactly what would do so. But then he wiggled his head to clear his thoughts, and tried to calm himself down by reasoning that he was just extremely turned on by her body, and that he should really get to know her first. It did nothing, of course, and he could barely keep his eyes off of her for as long as he was in her proximity.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh, that pleased the demon very much. She pinked as if she could hear this thoughts - which, she could - and she could scarcely keep her gaze from his. Ludique very much enjoyed his wandering eyes, though on the outside she seemed innocent. Or, perhaps, faux-innocent, was the better term. Sweet and innocent in public, but a bit wild if you let her go. Yes, that was this little foreign student, wanting the human in the same ways he wanted her. Her look even told him that, but she walked along with the other students, hips swaying just slightly. She wanted to tease him. She was small and round all at once. Thin but not bony. Equipped but not butch. She was literally perfection, with brunette hair and green eyes, pale skin and a creature of lust. She smiled at his response, but she began looking around again, suddenly. The seduction was gone, and curiosity filled that void in a snap. "How long do we have to run the laps, Rin?" She said his name as if she was meant to, as if it was simply so easy to do so that it was automatic.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:50 pm
(( Have I told you how much I love your writing...>w> ))

Rin reluctantly tore his eyes from her stunning body. It took him a moment to remember exactly what she asked him. "Oh, um, you know. Just until the jocks stop. Because, you know, they're the ones who run the whole way, and then they're done, and you can just pretend that you ran the whole way too, even if you walked. I mean, even though Ms. Paul threatens to skin all the walkers alive, she can't really do that without getting into loads of trouble, so she just let's us get away with it," he shrugged. He didn't mention that he was usually one of the jocks who ran the whole way, because he figured that he needed to look un-sweaty for the sexy exchange student. As soon as he stopped talking, his brain and eyes wandered back to her body, and the saliva in his mouth started to gather.

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:35 pm

( No but <3 )

Ludique suddenly snagged Rin's hand, pulling him along. She bounced.. in a good way. She jogged, as if it was no problem. "Come on, I'll beat you!" She exclaimed, letting go of his hand and running. Competitive, always competitive. Her mind flashed to them wrestling again, and she slowed. To cover it up, she held her stomach, stopping. She bent over, as if the problem was with her ribs or stomach. God, she probably looked ready for him. She didn't care. The memory of him and her, as brief as it was, sent a shock of pain that Ludique hadn't ever known before. Tears stung her eyes for just a moment, before she slammed them shut, her hands in tight fists. She hoped Rin wouldn't notice.. that he wouldn't see her with liquid in her eyes or such pain. She hoped it wouldn't make him remember, especially since her eyes had shifted back to red without her knowledge.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:45 pm
Rin slid his mouth as much over to the right as he could and smirked. So she wanted a competition? Very well! But soon after he started running he noticed Ludique bending over. Worried, he slowed down and placed a hand on her back. "Hey, are you OK?" he asked, really doubting any positive answer. There was something in her eyes, a glimmer. It worried him even more, but he was distracted from that by something more than a glimmer in her eyes. They weren't green like before. They were an intense, burning red. Widening his eyes warily, he backed away without really realizing it. "Your... your eyes, they're all... bloody, Ludique, you must be bleeding in your eyes, oh, why are they all..." he trailed off. For some unknown reason, he was scared. Really scared.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Ludique shook her head. She didn't trust her voice for the moment. She closed her eyes again, holding them closed. She couldn't think, she only felt pain. But then there was Rin, and he was frightened of her. She forced herself to stand straight. ******** everything else, she was Rin's lover. She opened her eyes, and there was a look there - the mixture of attraction and tolerance - that Rin would know well. At least, if his memory was still intact. "I don't expect you to believe me right now, in fact.. I doubt you'll ever really believe me," She waited until some kids passed by before she spoke again, "But a couple of days ago, I met you and forced you to take me home. And later on, you began to fall for me. We even had sex, and I got you to shower. We even made a tongue-promise, that I wasn't allowed to read your mind anymore, and if I did, then you would get to cut out my tongue. We," She waited again, as more kids jogged along. "Well.. you told me you thought you loved me, and I panicked. And you left me, but you were in so much pain," She looked off, as if remembering it. Tears stung the demon's eyes. "I tore your memory from you. That's why you're having nightmares, that's why your friend said we already met, and that's why you think I'm familiar. And I'm sorry, for all of it."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 pm
Rin stared at her blankly, trying to process it all. Then it hit him. She was trying to be funny! Of course, of course, that must be it. He blinked and forced his up-turned eyebrows to look less wary and more at ease. His disbelieving frown turned into a smirk. "Good attempt, you sly little fox, but unfortunately for you, I remember perfectly well what I have been up to the last few days, down to the flavor of pop tart I had Sunday morning. If you're trying to through me off my game, however, you did good. Your serious face almost convinced me by itself. You ain't too shabby at the whole prank thing, I think I'll keep you," he told her. Of course, there was some part of him that wondered if it really was a prank. There were flashes, very vague indeed, but they were there. Like a little fog was being lifted from his mind. No images, merely emotions. There was irritation that didn't fit in with his memory of the past few days. There was extreme happiness. There was pain. Oh, so much pain...

He kept talking, more to convince himself than to convince her that she was a good prankster. "You almost got me, really, almost, but no cigar," he mumbled. He was starting to get scared. There was no way that such an obviously made-up story should be getting him so upset, but lo and behold, he was pretty damn upset. This girl was doing something to him, and he didn't like it. He didn't like it one bit. She was turning him into a schizophrenic, unable to tell the reality of the past few days from the emotions now planted in his brain. One of them had to be right, and there's no reason it should this girl who he had never before seen in his life. She was messing with his head. She must be a witch or something. Possibly a demon. He shouldn't be near her, he needed to get away. He needed to sort out these emotions before they overwhelmed him and made him insane. "Um, OK, it looks like you're all set and healthy, so I'm going to go now, dem-, uh, Ludique, I'll see you around, I guess," it had seemed so natural to call her 'demon'. Odd. Either way, he started jogging again, determined to stay either ahead or behind of the girl by at least a few yards.

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 am

Ludique moved quickly - in fact, much quicker than a mortal should - to grab him arm. Her grip was tight, and she seemed angry. "Please, listen," The voice was softer than expected. She felt her stomach in knots. She could feel his emotions as if they were is own. She knew his thoughts, she knew his ways. "I can give the memories back to you, you aren't crazy. I planted ideas and thoughts into your head when I left.. But I don't want to. You were hurting so much, how was I to let you hurt so badly?" She shook her head. Tears, ********. She didn't pull him to her, or get closer. She just held his arm. "I shouldn't have come here, because I have no right to live in the human world. It isn't fair to be immortal amongst all of the mortals," She let go of his arm, now. Oh.. there would be a bruise. She watched Rin, but smirked as he almost slipped and called her "demon" once more, "You wonder why it is so easy to call me demon? Because that's all you ever called me. It was Lundi, or demon, because you couldn't say my name right and because you hated me at first. Funny, huh?" She had her hands in fists at her sides, people went by without a second thought. She kept her eyes red, as if that was what Rin was used to. God, why couldn't she just leave him be? She came here with the intention to, what? Live as a human? Learn their ways? But here she was, loving one, being hurt by one, and hurting one.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:20 pm
She could give him memories? Through illegal drugs, no doubt. This girl was crazy. Insane. Then it hit him, she was the schizo, not him! She needed help, seriously. She probably wasn't even from France. She'd probably been thrown out of all her previous schools due to her insanity. Yes, yes, that made sense. He faced her and put his hands on her shoulders, and told her, "Ludique. You need help. I'm no shrink, but I'll give it a try; listen very closely to me. You are not a demon, you are a perfectly normal human girl. Much as I regret it, we have never had sex, that is merely your vivid imagination. Don't give in the the voices, Lundi, you can resist! Come back to the land of the sane," he told her. However, those mis-matching emotions came back to him, and he couldn't bring himself to believe what he was saying. What if she was right? What if she had really taken those memories from him? There was no way he would remember, if that was the case. But why would she take back his memories and then tell him all about them only a day or so after? It made no sense.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:28 pm

"I'm telling you now because it was a mistake!" Ludique suddenly yelled. She didn't understand what he was telling her. She didn't know what voices he was talking about, or why he thought she was insane. "And I am right! Please," She let her tears stream down her cheeks. "Please! What could I do to prove it to you, Rin?" Ask for what to do. Beg. What had this human done to Ludique? Trust no one, love no one. That's what mommy dearest taught you. That's what you've always lived by. Why are you so bent on this one little human, demon? What is it about him that makes you behave so differently?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:45 pm
Rin was surprised to find himself smiling. He thought about her question. "Alright, tell me everything you know about me, down to what shampoo I use," he challenged her. If she could say enough about him, he might just believe her. He didn't know what she'd have to say about him, but he'd judge it when he heard.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Ludique blinked, watching Rin for a moment before she talked hurriedly, "You have a brother and sister, you live with your mom but your dad isn't around. You have and Xbox and a Wii, you won't let me play games with guns because you think I shouldn't learn about what they are. You pride yourself on being manly, so you think smelling gross is masculine. You don't wash your sheets often, and you don't like showering in hot water. You like having sex against a wall more than laying down because you feel more powerful," She glanced away for just a moment, blushing. "You become playful after intercourse, and cuddly and sweet. You use rice or lice shampoo, I can't remember.. I don't understand things like that yet, in human society. You don't like root beer, but you do like.. colo? And you haven't pulled more than twenty all-nighters, you told me so. And you get scared, late at night, all alone. Especially when you're trying to prove the existence of demons such as myself," She looked back to him, "And you love me.. or, rather, you did. I don't know right now, your mind is giving me so many mixed signals."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games