Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Dev watched them go, hurt in her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered, glancing at Lita. She had only done what she thought best, had only tried to stop the fighting. She sank to the floor, ashamed of herself. She couldn't even bring herself to go back to Soul. She curled her knees up to her chest. 'I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She whispered over and over again, quiet tears trailing down her face.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:42 pm
{Okay~ *stretches and breathes in* Love the smell of joining a roleplay~ Sooo... What's happening?}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 pm
[Lita is the carrier of a Pokerus, my characters have abducted her, and with some assist from Dev, the virus was cloned and transfered over to Shohi and Tsuku. Now they will increase in power mega-ly. Lita left, feeling Shohi and Tsuku are evil, and Dev is ashamed of what she did. You are now caught up.]

Tsuku was suddenly back with Dev, his hand reaching down for her. Though his eyes were different, his smile was the same, warm and loving.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:05 pm
{Hmm... Any ideas on where can I put Ai and Riza?}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm
(Ummm. Stuff! Well I really don't know that much. It seems like Dev is crying in the library, Lita is thinking about the situation at hand, Soul is searching for Dev, the two baddies Tsuku and Shohi have a virus in them to make them more powerful. I think that wraps it all up! Oh! I'm planning on making a new character!)

Soul search long and hard, but couldn't find her. He then realized that there was one place he had yet look... the library. He zoomed over there, flying through everything, and fazed through the doors, seeing Dev crying. This made him feel stupid for letting her go. He flew up to her, and hugged her, becoming visible again. "It's okay..." He said, trying to comfort her. "I'm here now. Don't be sad." He said, trying his best to cheer her up as best as he can. He was crying with her now, still upset he let her go.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:39 pm
Raptor just looked up and then looked around. "Now how in gods name am i gonna explain this when my parents get back." He said thinking out loud. He got up brushing him-self off and then walked outside and began to walk to the village looking for a shop. "ummm hey do you think you have any medicine that i could use?" He asked entering the store.He walked into a few friends as he walked out.
(K i'm to lazy to read and who wants to talk?)

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:44 pm
((That, and I have absolutely no lead on what to do anymore =/))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 pm
The forests of Poketopia are deep and dense. Trees cover everything up, even sunlight. I lost, young Swinub was lost and had no idea where he was. "He-hello?" He called out in a light, shriveled voice. Mellow, the Swinub, was hiding under his blanket, crawling on the floor since he didn't know how to walk up right.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:56 pm
Miki the Okami
(No. But I know where you can put your other character... 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:59 pm
Miki the Okami

(They could meet up with Raptor and Swift.)  

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:00 pm
Erizabesu a.k.a. Riza was pulling her sister along the streets of Poketopia, both completely unaware of what was going on. With a smirk on her face, Riza flipped her blond hair and one single green streak-which she was born with being a pokemorph of Leafeon-and looked back at her Glaceon sister with her big brown eyes. "Ai-chan," she giggled, "Don't be so scared!"

Ai looked completely terrified, her blue eyes wide and her small voice whimpering. Her free hand was tugging on one of the two long parts of her blue hair. "Ri-chan... I... I don't wanna sing in front of people..." she whimpered.

{Where?}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:03 pm
Molly stopped when she heard a young voice. She walked towards it and saw Mellow. "Hello there little one." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 pm
Siagon
Miki the Okami

(They could meet up with Raptor and Swift.)

{Oops. Didn't see this until it was too late.}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:24 pm
Mellow heard a voice next to him and jumped, hiding in his blanket. He peeked his eye out to see a Pikachu. "Umm... Hello..." He said, scared. He was shaking terribly, he hasn't been in a warm home for years. All he's had was that blanket which he took care of incredibly well.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:25 pm
spartan309
Miki the Okami
(No. But I know where you can put your other character... 3nodding )

{*pokes*}  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games