SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 pm
Caffiend
(Also, for the record, I'm HORRIBLE at making money on Gaia despite how long I've been here and it's taken me forever to save up the 15K I have. The speedos were about 500g which I could go. But the dancer cuffs cost about 8K which is more than half of what I have. If it wasn't, I'd get it. sweatdrop )
I found that posting in the RP forums and playing ZOMG or other games like the puzzles help me to get gold...I've almost saved up enough to get the boots for my dream avi so that only leave 2 more items after that, hang in there and I'm sure you'll get some  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 pm
Caffiend
(Also, for the record, I'm HORRIBLE at making money on Gaia despite how long I've been here and it's taken me forever to save up the 15K I have. The speedos were about 500g which I could go. But the dancer cuffs cost about 8K which is more than half of what I have. If it wasn't, I'd get it. sweatdrop )

Well this will never do. User Image *Takes Caffiend shopping.* Here is a little gift. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 pm
Psyzapp
Caffiend

Well this will never do. User Image *Takes Caffiend shopping.* Here is a little gift. wink

Haha, well...if it's going to be like that I think I'd also look utterly fantastic in 100K in gold. ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 pm
Lol I know what you mean. I lay a lot of the games like pinball, when I'm bored I'll go around towns getting gold or I'll do a lot of posting. Every now and again when I have some extra cash to spend I get a little gaia cash to get some nice things. But I think Kairanha has some tips on getting a butt load of gold without having to do that so I suggest pming him for some tips.  

Liada Trovaras

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:46 pm
Liada Trovaras
Lol I know what you mean. I lay a lot of the games like pinball, when I'm bored I'll go around towns getting gold or I'll do a lot of posting. Every now and again when I have some extra cash to spend I get a little gaia cash to get some nice things. But I think Kairanha has some tips on getting a butt load of gold without having to do that so I suggest pming him for some tips.

See, my thing is, I work enough in real life for real money. I don't need to spend my free time working for fake money you know?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:19 am
By the way, if it's alright with everyone I think I'm going to put some clothing back on. wink  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 am
Psyzapp

Gah, how ridiculous of me. I just realized I never properly thanked you. Thank you hun. I definately appreciate it. I love little gifts so that cheered me up. Also thank you to the mysterious person who bought me the bowtie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 pm
lol You look very dashing to say the least. I wouldn't mind snuggling up to that in a cold winter day. wink  

Liada Trovaras

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:04 pm
Liada Trovaras
lol You look very dashing to say the least. I wouldn't mind snuggling up to that in a cold winter day. wink

I don't think I'd mind snuggling up to you in any climate. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm
lol A good walk in the rain would be lovely too  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 pm
better yet a walk in the snow...if he has a jacket it may not be half bad xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 pm
Well the snow is finally melting away here with the rain coming so in my case it would be a walk in the rain. I can still snuggle under the jacket though lol. blaugh  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:09 pm
wink now ya talking  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:46 am
Liada Trovaras
Well the snow is finally melting away here with the rain coming so in my case it would be a walk in the rain. I can still snuggle under the jacket though lol. blaugh

I'm confused. Would we be snuggling in the rain?  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:03 am