Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Chuunin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama was reading his atlas' as he wander about towards the gate, finished with his shopping and heading back home. "Hnn.. interestinggg..Maybe.. I could quite poss-.. Omph!" He had bumped into Kyo and almost caused them to fall but managed to save them both. "G-gome-.." He stopped mid sentence as he noticed just who is was that he had collided with. "Oh.. It's you.." He instinctively wanted to place his hand upon his katana but knew otherwise. The group seemed to be in a good mood and hopefully weren't looking for a fight, so instead he let it continue to hang by his side.」™

[Chakra Pool ---/540] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/310] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:52 pm
Kyo was like...a teddy bear when caught from them both falling, he waited until let go and backed away from the taller genin, feeling like he himself would never reach puberty like this kid. "You...your taller up close..." He crossed his arms, sniffing the guy's arm a bit, smelled like he needed a bath more than Kyo. "Kyo...how about you make friends with him? Heaven borbid you need some!" Kyo glared at Shi, no way he could make friends, this guy probably thought he was some weird kid with orange hair.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:17 pm

User Image

「 Kyo's comment made Kazama chuckle, he was one for the obvious. "Hai, I believe everybody is." He chuckled again. The Uchiha heir took note of strange movement's the boy's nose was making but figured they were similar to that of sniffing. Crap. Squinting his eyes a little bit, the male smelled himself. Kuso. He probably should have taken a bath after all the training from earlier before making his way here; this was embarrassing. What caused another small burst of laughter from the Chuunin was the comment of Shi. If he didn't know better, he would have mistaken them for being Inuzuka. Wait.. "Kyo.. if I may call you that, by chance, would you be an Inuzuka?" If so, they he had made another revelation. "And you wouldn't happen to be Jounin rank would you...?" If so, then he would be very demoralized. This kid would have passed him already, so not fair. But then again, he didn't start being a shinobi till this year.. So it was mildly acceptable. 」™

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:24 pm
Kyo laughed at the guy, then smelled himself, he wasn't much better. "Don't worry, your sweat smell isn't as bad as my bear piss smell...hm? Yeah Im Kyoishi Inuzuka and this is Shizuka or Shi. You must be jounin too right?" Kyo said, ruffling Shi's head a bit who went up to Kazama's hand and gave it a bit lick of doggy slobber.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:46 pm

User Image

「 The boy's comments and actions seemed to keep finding the spots that would make him laugh. "Hai, I guess not." That made him think, how could one get pissed on by a bear..He shook the thoughts from his mind as he heard Kyo's voice again. That was it. An arrow right through his chest. He sighed. "Nice too actually meet you.. I am Kazama Chikage Uchiha, you may call me whichever.. I'm actually a Chuunin.." He sighed again but stated, "It's not as bad as it seems.. I didn't really become a Shinobi until a month ago, but still.. You must be like the youngest Jounin hn?" Kazama picked his head back up and gazed at the boy until his hand was licked and it sent shivers down his body, quickly shaking his hand. "S-so.. slimy..a-and.. gooey.." It's not that he didn't like dogs or anything, he just wasn't fond of being attack by slobber. 」™

User Image

--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 pm
Kyo rubbed the back of his hair, everyone thought he was a prodigy because he ranked up so fast but he was dumber then sh*t as times unless he was serious. "Yes...youngest in my village...hey...how about we become friends? I've always hated uchiha's but I guess not all are bad because you sound so arrogant." He smiled, Shi got on his hind legs to set his paws on Kazama's chest and slobber up his face.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

User Image

「 Kazama was impressed none the least. "Wow. Impressive. I'm surprised you aren't Anbu. Not many people would think one of your age and size would be in such an organization. That would be truly impressive." He nodded. "Hai, it sounds good to me. Not everyone in my clan is bad though." This time he was prepared and dodged the incoming death of him, but alas petted Shi gently. 」™

User Image

--

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Shi licked at Kazama's hand ahead, sticking his whole hand in his mouth to hold and slobber all over, Kyo couldn't help but chuckle. "Ha, I'm going for Konin or even sannin!" He wasn't allowed to tell anyone he was anbu and so he wouldn't tell even this guy. Kyo pulled Shi back by his side to let Kazama's hand go and smiled a bit. "I've met some uchiha that could embarrass your whole clan..."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 pm

User Image

「 The moment that his hand had made contact with the giant sea of slobber withing the dog's mouth, you could see a little soul making it's way from the male's mouth, as if he had died and was escaping to heaven. "Konin or Sannin.. respectable goals indeed. I myself wish to be that said ranks." He nodded slightly and tried to dry his hand, shaking it violently to rid it of the slimy liquid. Kazama gave a soft exhale of breath / small laugh. "I know a few like that.. By chance would one of them be Kein Uchiha?" 」™

User Image

--

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 560/560
Koshi's chakra: 305/305
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

The sound of chakra forming would be heard behind Kazama as a small cloud of obscuring smoke produced a female figure and a massive lion. Her hand was resting on his back as Taka summoned herself to Kazama's side. "Kazama dont worry about picking those things up. Ill take care of them..."She said to the uchiha as she walked towards the various shops. It would take a while for her newest companion to be readied anyway.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 pm
Kyo hugged Shi, getting on his back to sit there. "Yeah, Kein Uchiha...I hate him with such a passion that not even you could fathom...anyways I should get back, me and Shi were just running around to get some fresh air and excersice..."[/color  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

Chakra: 560/560

Taka came back to the gates, her nose in a book about teaching pets jutsu. "Get what you needed Kazama?"She asked in a somewhat bored tone. She had a bit of time to kill before Shade would be ready. She wondered how he would take to being summoned to konoha.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image

「 Under his wrappings Kazama frowned. "Ah I see. Myabe one day I could change that outlook you have upon my cousin. Anywho, it was nice meeting you Kyo, and Shi. Maybe our paths will cross again one day soon." There was a gesture made under the wrappings that one could tell it was a broad smile. The Uchiha heir gave a wave and turned slightly to face Taka. He chuckled slightly. "I got what I wanted, and then some thanks to your card Taka-Sensei~" He crossed his arms and gazed down upon her to watch the reaction soon to follow. 」™

User Image

--

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

Chakra: 555/560

"Watch it uchiha...lest I feed your dismembered limbs to Koshi..."Her eyes narrowed at his statment. Messing with her was one thing but if he actually spent her money with her permission hed be in for a fight. Her chakra levels rising as she stood there for the moment, perfect still but her arms crossed her supply steadily refilling.

Peace
Description: By focusing on one's inner turmoil, and quelling it, the practitioner opens up stores of chakra they never knew were there, granting them [15] chakra per post.
• Must remain stationary for this technique.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 pm

User Image

「 The male gave a chuckle and waved off the matter. "A couple thousand Ryo won't make a different I assure you." He lost control of his laughter now and ended up wrapping his arms around his gut because it had begun to hurt. After the laughing subdued, he wiped his eyes from the tears forming and handed her the card back with her atlas. 」™

User Image

--

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games