• Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Echo watched Haruto make the bubble evaporate and listened to him.
"I don't know what you mean by the girl being a key but...I can't let a cutie like her die by that guy's hands!"said Echo as he ran towards the spot where if he could get Genesis to let go of Serine so that he could catch her.
"Hey...which one of you guys want to get Mister Wing here to let go of the girl?"he asked.
Just then Cloud had ran out of the portal and next to Zack.
Cloud saw how injured Serine is.
"Cr*p...Angeal is not going to like this!"he said as he was worried about Serine.

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:58 pm
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

After the bubble evaporated,Genesis finished injuring Serine and smirked while looking at Zack."It's my job,Shinra lap dog!"said Genesis as he let go of Serine.
Serine,who had passed out from the pain and blood loss,didn't know that she was falling through the air,faster than anyone would have liked.
The twins' eyes widened as they watched Serine fall.
"D*mn it!"shouted the twins.
They were about to jump and catch her when they saw the boy with black hair and remembered that he basically asked for someone to get Genesis to drop Serine.
"That boy...he'll catch her...I'm sure of it...right now I just want to slice the man who did that to her into pieces!"said Vergil.
Dante nodded."I agree...even though I don't like that girl..."said Dante before looking at Nero."Kid...help us take care of the flying male...I'm sure those two ca-"
Dante was interrupted by another new voice.
Angeal came out of the portal and was glaring at both Genesis and Chaos,so he didn't notice his very injured cousin falling to her possible death.
"You had the wrong person kidnapped Chaos!"shouted Angeal as he pulled out his basic sword.
Dante groaned and muttered something under his breath."As I was saying...Kid you help us with the guy who has a wing,while those other guys take care of the big guy...and don't worry about Serine...I'm sure the guy in black will catch her and get her to safety..."
With that Dante went in to attack Genesis.
Vergil sighed."And here I thought that I came up with the plans?"he said before following his twin in attacking.

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

(Oh dear...a calm and very angry Angeal has arrived...not good lol)  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Chaos listened to Haruto for a while, Zack didn't like how Haruto spoken like that. Nero listened to Dante to leave Serine to man in black, but focus on Genesis. He lowered his gun and refocused on Genesis with a glare, "You got it," he replied as he put his Blue Rose back in his holister, then drew his Red Queen as he boost his sword to 3rd Exceed, just as Serine fell in much of his surprise.
By the time Haruto left, Chaos refocused on Zack, Cloud, and Angeal, he only respond by unleashing fire pillar underneath three heroes. Zack quickly dodged and recklessly jumped up towards God of Discord, "Try this!" he used his ice magic with his sword, Blizzard Slash, but Chaos summoned his sword to block it. Chaos was unamused of Zack's recklessness, "I have no time for this."
"Well now, it seems God of Discord choose to follow that Archangel's word. It will be bigger problem for Human World," said a male with glowing violet eyes in amusing tone. He smiled devilishly as he noticed Echo as he dropped his smile and slightly widen his eyes, "What is the White Wolf's dhampir friend doing here? Saving a human girl," he thought about Echo before he hide in the shadow again. He pulled out his cell phone to read a message from Vampire Prince, who texted him earlier:

"Liam, if you see Echo, tell him to return back to Southwark and we have to discuss about upcoming war."

Liam reads it as he smirk and put his phone to sleep, the moonlight hits him to reveal his angelic handsome face with blue ash hair, yet unpredictable expression that anyone cannot tell if he's lying, "Even it means protecting Little Flower from those disgusting devils."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

OOC:

Nero DT Nero Chaos Zack Fair

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 pm
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Smirking,Echo held out both of his arms just in time to catch Serine.
"Got her!"said Echo as he quickly turned and got far away enough from the fight to keep Serine safe.
"You poor girl...those wounds don't look too bad...well the shallow ones don't at least...can't say much about the deeper ones."he said as he looked over Serine's wounds and urging himself to keep from tasting her blood."Heh...she's really cute,now that I'm getting a closer look at her."
Sighing,Echo changed into a venomous looking snake just to protect Serine from getting hurt anymore then she already was.
After dodging the pillar of fire and watched as Zack got close enough to attack Chaos,recklessly.
"Zack!"shouted Cloud before sighing."Just like in Modeo..."
Cloud then watched as Zack's attack was blocked by Chaos and listened to what he said."Great..."

"
"
((U-Uh o-oh...I think I accidentally made Echo flirty...I'm sorry...))  

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:55 am
Serine Winters

User Image

Genesis growled at the the Sparda twins and used his rapier to repel their attacks before he counter attacked,hitting Vergil and sending him down to the ground,painfully and making a good sized crater in the ground.
Dante saw that and went in with another attack just barely cutting Genesis' shoulder.
Vergil,in the meantime,was climbing out of the crater he ended up creating when he landed.
D*mn...he stronger than I initially thought him to be...we may have to use our Devil Triggers...thought Vergil as he started to follow Genesis's attack pattern.
Angeal glared at Zack."Zack! What did I say about being reckless?!"shouted Angeal before returning his glare towards Chaos and his old friend."Chaos...just because you don't want to fight...doesn't mean that we'll let you escape!"
During all of this,Serine was slowly coming to,even with all of her wounds and just lied right where she was to wake up a little more.
Once she woke up enough,she felt all of the pain once again.
"Ugh...my aching body...I really need to work on learning cure..."mumbled Serine as she looked around.
"H-Huh?! H-How in the h*ll did I end up being on the ground?!asked a panicked Serine."Wait...I'm actually dead...aren't I? Heh...well d*mn...I didn't even get to fall in love and have a family of my own..."
With that thought Serine started to tear up,and completely forgot that she felt her body in pain after waking up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image

Nero

Zack startled from Angeal's scolding, however Chaos pushed him away to the ground as he grunt. "Hmph, Cosmos picked the reckless soldier," he commented until he noticed Cloud as he rose his eyebrow, "Cloud, you still remain with Cosmos side," he said to his former warrior. Zack gingerly sat up and looked Chaos in confusion, "What?" he asked. Chaos flapped his demonic wings, "I have enough of this, Genesis, deal with them, and those demons," he said to his warrior before he flapped his wings to the dark skies. Zack and Nero watched Chaos flew off, before Zack took a noticed on Serine with mysterious guest, "Hey, set Serine somewhere," he called out as he cast a cure spell to heal her. Nero refocused on Genesis as he fired his Blue Rose, then used his demonic channel to infused his bullets to fired at Genesis' wing.

OOC:

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:42 pm
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Cloud glared at Chaos when he mentioned him still being on Cosmos' side.
"I'll always stick to her side!It's an honor to be one of her soldiers!"shouted Cloud just as he watched Chaos fly away.
Scowling,Cloud scoffed and went in to attack Genesis with a well timed fire spell.
Echo,in his snake form,rolled his snake-like eyes and looked at Zack as he casted cure on Serine.
"I did...idiot..."said Echo.
Echo then heard Serine,changed into his human form and grabbed her hands and had a goofy looking smile on his face.
"Why hello there beautiful! Such a pretty girl like you shouldn't be saying such things! Besides..."started Echo as he looked down at the ground before looking back at her with a smile."Your Prince Charming is here to sweep you off your feet~"

"
"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:08 am
Serine Winters

User Image

Serine instantly felt better thanks to cure and gained a sweat drop from listening to Echo's flirting.
"Uhh...what?"asked Serine as she blushed after noticing how cute Echo looked."Who in the h*ll are you?"
As Genesis fought off everyone that attacked him head on,he didn't notice that Nero shot at his wing.
The bullet hit Genesis' wing,causing him to hiss with pain and crash down to the ground.
"Ugh!"said Genesis as he ended up groaning as he started to stand up.
Dante smirked,landed on the ground next to his brother and tossed Vergil one of his guns.
The twins then smirk and aim at Genesis.
"Jackpot!"they shouted as the both pulled the gun triggers.
Angeal then took his chance and started attacking his old friend.
"I would give up now Genesis!"said Angeal."Other wise...you're not going to live much longer!"
Genesis was hit by the bullets and grunted as he blocked Angeal's attacks.
"My friend,the fates are cruel...There are no dreams,no honor remains..."said Genesis."The arrow has left the bow of the goddess..."
Genesis then pushed Angeal away before casting a spell."Die Shinra lapdogs!...Black Flurry!"shouted Genesis as he sent his spell towards Cosmos' warriors.
Before Angeal could shout a warning,he was hit by the black flurry."D*mn..."said Angeal.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:56 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero placed his Blue Rose back in his holster and jumped down to the ground before he drew his Red Queen out. Zack was hit by Black Furry as he grunt in pain, he can feel the poison draining his strength. Nero took a notice what's going on as he looked puzzled, "What the h*ll?" he questioning himself, before he suddenly realized, "D*mnit, that feathers are made out of poison!" he shouted, but Zack case Esuna to Angeal and himself to remove the ailment of poison. Nero quickly used his Devil Bringer to summon his spector arm as he uses Buster to grab Genesis and slammed him to the ground.

OOC:

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:17 pm
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo,after hearing Serine ask who he was,was completely unfazed by the reaction and kept what he called his "sexy" smile on his face.
"Oh how rude of me,your future husband,to forget to introduce myself~"said Echo as he stood up and helped Serine stand as well before letting go of her hands and bowing."My name is Echo Abyssinian,my little Foxbunny~"
Echo then looked back up and into Serine's beautifully unique eyes and whistled.
"My my...your are a truly unique girl...with eyes of sunset orange and deep purple violets...a true spectacle to behold~ I am unfortunately getting off track here...you know my name...now may I have the pleasure of knowing my little Foxbunny's name? Or may continue calling you Foxbunny?"he asked.
Cloud had managed to dodge the feathers and went in to slice at Genesis' body.
"D*mn...this guy is tough...was he this tough back then too?!"asked Cloud."This is crazy!"

"
"
(Ahhhh I'm sorry about Echo's behavior...and that Cloud is kind of OOC...and for also the nickname for Serine...I couldn't decide on fox of bunny...)  

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:22 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

Genesis growled after being hit by Cloud's attack.
Getting up once more,Genesis casted Barrier,protecting himself for a good amount of time,well he gave himself enough time so that he could summon and get away from the fight.
Genesis smirked as he released a certain ball of materia,which grew bright before the light died down revealing a summon known as Ifrit.
By the time Ifrit was in front of Cosmos' warriors,the demon hybrids,Echo and Serine,Genesis was gone.
Angeal noticed and cursed."Always with the summons just to get away!"
Dante and Vergil were in awe at the sight of the summon but shook their heads.
Angeal then noticed that Ifrit was getting ready to use hellfire.
"Get ready...it's going to attack!"shouted Angeal.
Serine blankly stared at Echo,after he had helped her up,then blushed brighter from everything he said.
"O-Oh...m-my name I-is Sexy..."said Serine before blushing brighter than she thought possible after realizing what she said."I-I mean Serine! M-My name is Serine!"
That is so embarrassing...th-this guy is flirty...I don't know how to deal with this type of guy! Ahhhhhhh what do I do?! What do I do?!panicked Serine in her thoughts.

(It's alright! I think it's refreshing! Plus...Serine needs this kind of attention)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image

Nero

Zack and Nero took a notice of Ifrit after Genesis summoned him as a get away. Zack had a history with Ifrit and other summon, "Well, not worse than Odin," he commented about Odin, until he notice hellfire signature move as he back away, he looked at Angeal in shock, "Are you kidding me! Ifrit's Hellfire is unavoidable!" he protested it about hellfire. Nero irked and glared at Zack, "Don't you have something to do with fire!" he argued, causing Zack to looked at him as he grabbed his sword, "There is, but I don't have summoning materia to summon Shiva. I might waste a lot of magic for blizzarga," he respond as his hand clocked in ice along with his standard sword. Nero decide not to argue, so he held his sword to prepare for worse.
"Heeh, summoning creature," said Liam in amused, while watching the battle in the shadow. He sighed with a smile, "Oh well, he won't forgive me if his little flower died in vain. I might help out Echo, if necessary."

OOC:

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:19 pm
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo laughed at Serine's response,thinking about how adorable she was flustered.
"Ah Serine...such a lovely name~ Not to mention that it rolls off the tongue quite smoothly as well."said Echo as he overheard Zack mention that Ifrit's hellfire attack was unavoidable.
Thinking quickly,and a bit recklessly,Echo pulled Serine into his chest and held her close.
"Great...a beast's attack that can't be dodged...what could possibly go wrong?"he asked himself sarcastically,before looking down at Serine."You know...if we weren't in a life or death situation...I could hold you like this forever~"
Cloud,after listening to Zack,groaned.
"So in other words...hope for the best?"asked Cloud as he prepared for the worst.
We need to survive this attack...Zack's got a girlfriend,I've got a wife and two kids,and Angela's got a cousin to protect...if we die...I doubt Cosmos can resurrect us once again...thought Cloud worriedly.

"
"
(And once again...Cloud is OOC...)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:02 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

Angeal looked around the battle field for a way to at least try and dodge the attack but didn't see anything,he did,however,see Echo pull Serine into him to protect her from the attack.
I'll deal with him later...the first thing I need to do is stay alive...thought Angeal just as Ifrit released it's powerful attack.
Getting hit by the hellfire,Dante,Vergil,and Angeal grunted in pain but managed to survive,in much of their surprise.
Angeal smirked and quickly attacked and hit the summon.
Dante and Vergil went into their Devil Triggers before attacking,and missing,Ifrit.
Serine,on the other hand,was confused as to why Echo pulled her into his body until she heard him and felt the heat of Ifrit's hellfire.
H-He shielded me with his body...as flirty as he is...he protected me...a-am I that weak-looking right now?!thought Serine as she balled up her hands into fists.
Serine growled and set Echo down so that she could look at his burnt up back.
Please hang on! Glad I brought a bunch of potions with m-Serine then froze when she did feel her item bag and was about to cry.
"Why me? I just had to lose my bag! Now I really wish I worked harder to learn cure..."cried Serine has she hung her head to the side and had tears running down her cheeks."Y-You're going to be okay! I-I just wanted to help you like you did for me...and now I can't...I'm failing miserably right now..."

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image

Nero

Zack and Nero nearly got themselves burnt alive by Ifrit, but thankfully, Zack pulled out Phoenix Materia to summon a phoenix as it flew to perch on the statue, in much of Nero's surprise to see a real phoenix. "I will let the Phoenix know when it's ready to give us a second chance," he inform everyone for Phoenix back up plan. Nero smirked and activated his devil trigger, he pulled his blue rose to fires it with his illusion sword from it's bullets.

OOC:

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items