Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:17 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro the Siren/Pixie

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu caught a slight motion in Shin's face, not hard to miss, but merely left it alone. "I wonder..." She took a few steps, hoping he would follow. She had seen a nice place to sit a little while before her meeting him. "You say you are more like a ghost, How long have you been......'not living', if I may." She was walking and talking.
Finding a place to sit in the area she led him to was not difficult, she remembered what he said about the sun and chose a shaded area underneath a large willow tree. "If you like-" She gestured to the tree as she reached into her purse and pulled out a medium blanket. She laid it out and offered him a seat before sitting.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{lol, is okay. I was dawdling on Dragcave I was thinking if we get a couple more characters I would make my Librarian Chercoba later. Oh and sorry if my character seems too forward, but she doesn't realize he cannot enjoy food. She is leading him towards a large tree.}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

How long, indeed.. thought the Death Reaper in training. There was a momentary silence as the two of them walked, one was leading while the other followed and thought back to the past.
Was it feudal era of Japan? Where evil spirits and monsters were to believed to be real?
He closed his eyes, concentrating. He had been in so many places at different periods of time. He can't just seem to remember.

Meiji-jidai.

The thought was automatic. Meiji era. The time where Japan was in Westernization.

Shin nodded his thank you to Aoimizu and politely took up the offer and sat before she did.
"In the middle of the Meiji era." he replied, his voice quite distant.
The Meiji era happened so long ago.
"That is about.. About one hundred and twenty-five years ago... Since I've been deceased. My, I guess my gravestone has been demolished as well.."

[[ OOC: I don't mind ^^
]]

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image  

Yun-Yun Desu

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu sat down softly nest to Shin. She reached into her purse and pulled out two bento boxes. She placed one in front of Shin. "If you want it." She contemplated the era he said.

"Meiji?"
She opened her box and muttered as she broke her chopsticks. "One hundred and twenty-five years, That is quite a while." She took a bite of sweetened rice. After she swallowed the bite, she pulled out two drinks from her purse. She sat in a thinking silence. Her eyes glazed over slightly.
......he seems a bit off.....
.....What do you mean?....
...He keeps wanting to shirk your questions, then tells you just a small bit about whatever he thinks is safe...
...Hey!~....how dare you think he's hiding something...
.....well? How do you know I am wrong?.....
She thought. Her eyes unglazed. "Umm....I hope your...'afterlife'....has not been too uneventful. Being from such an era, you must have many stories from the times going by. What have you been doing all this time?"

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{she is prying about him as a deathreaper, but doesn't realize she is being prodded along by Ashi}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Once again, in order not to interrupt the mood, Shin had to nod his head as a thank you for the meal and drink. He took a little sip before continuing. He didn't even need to drink it, but it was a habit now.
"Hai, it has been long." he replied simply, placing the drink gently on the blanket. He made sure it will not tilt and spill. He watched Aoimizu eat and wondered if he should do the same.
Shin casually unwrapped the bento boxes and broke his wooden chopsticks in the same manners as hers.
He took a small amount of rice---the regular kind. Chewed silently then gulped with little noise. Within that time, there was no taste going through.
Everything was nothing. Just something in his mouth, working its way to his stomach.
Shin had been around for a while so he did not tense up as easily as others did when in shock. Her question indeed took him by surprise but he made no movements or physical change in appearance to show that he had been struck.

Instead, he forced a tiny, lonely smile.
"It has been lonely, to be honest, Aoimisu-san. People are able to see me but none ever stayed close. I've made friends, only to watch them pass away."
Two more bites of rice and side dish then another small sip. It was time to begin his little lying game. It was never fun.
"I've finally met someone whom had agreed to stay with me until the day he passes as well. My sensei. The day he die will be the day I'll roam the world by my lonesome once again. It is to expected."

Shin paused his eating for now, looking at the ground. Many parts of his story was true. Everything went false when he mentioned his 'teacher'. He gently touched his katana's hilt, his mind flooded with fond memories as well for lonely ones.

I knew it. She's dangerous to be with.

[[ OOC: I gotta go. It's like, 10:30 at night here. School night blehh. I'll try to post sooner but hw is a jerk each day no matter what.
]]

Yun-Yun Desu

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi pulled his luggage around the hallways, he had decided to find his room on his own, he was overwhelmed, did that mean that the sight of him moving things with his mind wasn't going to be as amazing as he thought.

After some turn-arounds he found his room, opened the door and got in. It was so different from his place, smaller and has two beds which made him wonder if someone was going to share the room with him, there were belongings on one of the sides so picked the other side still wondering who the boy who shared the room with him was. He was too tired and hungry to ponder this any longer, so he left his packed stuff at the foot of the bed, and his jacket on the bed and left on his way to find the mess hall.

There was a janitor in the hallway and it took a lot of will for Takeshi to not tap into his mind to find the directions he wanted, after a couple of minutes of fighting his urge, he put on his most polite face and asked the janitor for directions. "Excuse me, um.... where is the mess hall?" he asked politely looking at the ground "Takeshi ... getting inside people's minds is even worse than barging in their homes." he thought, it was what his father always told him.

The directions were easy to follow and soon enough he found himself in the almost empty mess hall. The mess hall was weird it had a menu like restaurants, he skimmed through it and just ordered a piece of pie and a hot chocolate. By the time he was half done with his treat he was feeling a little more alive "I wonder if the boy sharing the room with me was the Japanese one or another guy?" he didn't even think it could be Bartimaeus.

((I actually said that he came back to where he was before looking at the event, but leaving seems like a good option, since he was overwhelmed, Also there seems to be a time zone problem with me. I'm PST+8 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 am
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu heard a minute change in inflection and this time, she catalogued it. She believed he was telling the truth, but maybe not all of it.
......I am telling you....he is hiding something.....
.....Why do you keep saying this?....
...He just showed all signs of fabrication...
...Hmmm...You really believe so?...
.....well? How would you know if I am wrong? unless you ask him.....
............Maybe I should tell him about you.....
.....If you don't think it dangerous to yourself to speak of me....

She thought about the pros and cons. .....well if I want him to tell me the truth...

Her eyes unglazed. "Umm....I have a condition, that is usually best to keep a secret.......but I believe....you wouldn't use it against me..." She looked over to a small pond, her eyes making a ripple effect like the pond, but it was only an in illusion from being a Siren.
....I can't wait to see if he tries to hurt you like that one boy...from the Pixie Flutter...He was fun to mangle....oh I hope this Shin boy tries to hurt you....

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{Why can't he tell people about himself as a Deathreaper?}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
Once the wolf heard the crunch and scream it chuckled and dashed towards lunair. inside Kaylie was fighting to take control,that's why the wolfs eye color kept changing to kaylies then to its.
O O C: Sorry guys ~cries~ My internets not up yet,im at my uncles right now

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

Was she trying to make him feel guilty about lying? If so, she was doing a good job at it. Shin felt his heart being tugged---which was odd since it doesn't beat any longer.
He offered no small smiles. He did not lift his chopsticks to pick up the rice. Does she really trust him that much to show a secret condition?
They've barely met. Was he emitting an aura that tells people he is an honest person.
His nails dug into his skin when his fist clenched to his side.
"Is that so? I do not think we will ever quarrel so I don't think I'll ever use it for my advantage,"
He replied softly, looking at Aoimizu. His almond-colored eyes were more absorbed into her hair color, remembering it was her hair that drawn his attention in the first place.

Shin snapped out of it quickly, "However--before.. before you tell me your condition.." He hesitated. Should he or should he not?

He chose to tell.

"Aoimizu-san.. Would you like to see your parents once again?"

[[ OOC:Shin is the only disciple of Death so he believes that if word got out of this, he would be swarmed with questions or would like to join Death as a student. He actually enjoys the peacefulness between him and his 'teacher' but also because that Death had once told him to keep quiet about it.
]]

Yun-Yun Desu

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu was waiting for whatever his answer would be, then she would tell him or not. But then he said she should wait. He had something to say. She looked with listening ears and open eyes as he asked a bombshell.
She couldn't speak. She just sat there with a faded look of longing on her face for a good long minute.
.....mommy.....daddy.... she thought, skipping all formalities in her head from the nature of the question. ....to see them again....now? Maybe pulled from the afterlife? No, maybe he means from my memories. ..yes..from when we were happy...
She pulled out of thought to look him in the eyes. She took a deep breath and asked. "Do you mean to see from my memories? Or like to see the past?" She tried to contemplate them coming back to life as she had begged of them when she saw their lifeless bodies that night. "Or-......" She tried to ask but was balked by her throat closing. ....would they be proud of me?... no why would they be proud of me....I went crazy.....literally...
Aoi focused on her thought. "If I believe you could make so I could speak with them, I don't think I could handle it. If what you imply is true, I would only want to know if they are happy, or at least not in pain of somekind. That would be what I want........" She figured if she saw them it would be more painful to see them leave her a second time.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
a[/c evil olor]nd be loved by You

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:43 am
Bartimaeus considered this for a second. "Sure, Young One, although I am pretty sure that this body has reached it's limit by now-" He was cut off as he fainted.

(OOC:Sorry I havent been able to post I had to catch a flight.)
User Image  

Hellfire926

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 am
User Image

Lunair was laying against the wall at this point, terror in his eyes, his face like death, as the wolf demon rushed him. not thinking, Lunair pushed himself up, trying to run, but as he did, his broken wings smacked together, the pain nearly causing him to black out, also causing him to let out a pained scream.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

A little twinge of pain struck on Shin as he watched her face change into the expression of desire. The hesitation crept onto his tongue and her had to take time to get rid of it before it got into his tone of voice.
"If you took me to your parents' gravestones at midnight, I would be able to summon their appearances. It doesn't last very long; just for an hour."
He paused, thinking about it. He was able to converse freely with ghosts and all but he was sure if she was able to.

"I can summon them without having them show their appearances as well.. But I do not know if you can hear them talk. I am already deceased so I can hear them quite clearly."

[[ OOC: Short, I'm slightly groggy but the posts in the future will improve, sorry ^^;
]]

Yun-Yun Desu

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu thought. "I can take you there when you visit my glade." She said in a way that meant she was wanting to stop discussing it. "Thank you......" She had a silent moment again. There was some ambient sounds from the trees nearby, but that was about it.
"Umm.....Thank you. I think it best you know about my condition since 'we should not quarrel'. " She smiled sad smile. "The night....my parents were killed, I tried to follow my friend and run for help.....but I was caught by the wings and....beaten. I was told....'I am letting you live, to die inside.' ....I did....for a year. Then with help I came out of a comatose shell....I have developed a condition of Split Personality Disorder....but worse than if a human got it...." She drifted off...

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
a[/c evil olor]nd be loved by You

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Shin's mouth spoke no more of his powers. Her last sentence simply held the aura of not wanting to continue the subject. He respected that.
He then kept quiet as she began her story about how such a condition was to be born. It surprised him, really.
There was a major difference between the two of them; one went through hell and lived and the other simply perished in a calm matter.
Split Personality Disorder.. Shin had met some like that before they encountered him and Death, they were hard to understand at times though.
He was quite unsure what to expect if Aoimizu were to suddenly changed personalities.
She seem such an honest and innocent girl.. Shin fears to see what horror lays within that.
"...It must have been difficult for you.." He said,his words filled with sympathy. He had never been apart from his family until the day he passed on. His parents never died before he did and he had never seen Death struck on a human before---well, before he had met with him, of course.
Shin closed his eyes, forgetting about his lunch. Memories did not flow into his mind this time, rather, he was just thinking. Simply thinking of something..fond.
"Ah.. Enough of this gloomy subject.. Shall we switch onto a different topic, Aoimizu-san?"
Even when he was dead, he could not bring himself to see a female look so distant and sad. He considered as a child due to their long age difference but if he were to pat her head so casually, and with her being so tall, it'd be the most embarrassing thing that he had ever done. So that idea died down.

[[ OOC: Gahh I really need someone free to RP with my teacher character.. Maybe I should at least post him somewhere~
]]

Yun-Yun Desu

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games