Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 am
User Image

Enrique Julian Carriedo and Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Tomato freaks of the Amante crew.

Enrique narrowed his olive eyes to pay closer attention---she had tried to knock his dual blades back however.. there was ring to keep them from being thrown off. And he thanked that. If Enrique had not have his finger on them, he would have been fighting with just his fists. He noticed her going to his backside and thought for a moment.
An ambush? ...But why is she getting herself seen?
The Spaniard took a huge step forward, trying to block any attacks that may be launched behind him. However, this caused him to notice his brother, whom appeared to be the victor of the duel.
"The heck..?" he questioned---that dude was dumb, just how did he managed to win against the captain?
He hadn't realized that he was completely off-guard with his whole backside being seen.

Antonio smiled, "It was only to be fair, cap'n!" he felt his neck being patted by her dagger, but his smile never left him. He knew well enough that the two of them could not physically injure each other from just a practice fight. He patted her shoulder, his eyes slightly becoming serious.
"After all, I wouldn't stand a chance with that. I'm quite surprised you planned to even use it."

User ImageFusososo!User ImageFusososo!User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 am
Arisa took advantage of his lowered guard. She went to use her sword but tripped on her pant leg and used the blade to hold herself up. loosing any hope of surprize she had.  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 am
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela sighed. "Of course I wouldn't use it at full power on you. But you're so freaking tall and your weapons are bigger than mine," she pouted. Then, she turned on her heel to watch the current fight.

She had paid some attention to her surroundings while she fought Antonio, so she did know about Fey's victory. That made her cocky; she had a hunch that the tough woman would win. She grinned.

"Hey, Smiley, who do you think will win?"
she asked Antonio.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:19 pm
((Baww!!! What happened to my rpers! gonk ))  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm
(( sorry busy life ive been waiting for Yun-Yun Desu to post but i'll just jump a head kay lol now you know how my roleplays feel sorry sweatdrop ))

Arisa thought about her recovery and caught herself and pulled her sword free and hit the deck with her back. She held her sword up into a possision where it was near Enriques neck to try and win the match. The pain in her back made her close her eyes. she only hoped that her efforts wouldnt be spoiled by that one single moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:47 pm
((Sorry for not posting for awhile.. It's going to be a little later or even possibly tomorrow until I can post again. ^^;; Sorry again!))  

Yun-Yun Desu

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 pm
Yun-Yun Desu
((Sorry for not posting for awhile.. It's going to be a little later or even possibly tomorrow until I can post again. ^^;; Sorry again!))

(( thats fine with me......i know how things can be just post when u can whee ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Enrique Julian Carriedo and Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Tomato freaks of the Amante crew.

Antonio grinned, "I don't blame ya~ My ax is taller than me!"
He then turned around as well, watching the rest of the crew members. As it turns out, there was a duel while the two of them were battling. It was the doctor and gunner girl. It seems that the female won, not that it surprised the Spaniard---the doctor looked quite frail. His smile stayed, his emerald eyes straying to the sight of his own brother. Why? He felt like someone was staring at him.
"...Enrique..?" Antonio questioned, wondering why he was even looking at his direction. He was in a battle himself right?
He was completely exposing his backside. He lowered his guard---intentional or accidental? Antonio flinched when he saw the boatswain coming at him and without thinking yelled, "Enrique, ¡cuidado!"

Suddenly hearing a native tongue, Enrique cut his trance with his brother and instinctively replied with a flat, "¿Qué?" and then remembered about his battle. He quickly turned around, then a painful jab near his neck.
"******** ou--Ouch!" Enrique's potty-mouth way returned to him, his hand touching his wound. It was small but was still an injury.
"Guess I lose right?"

Antonio chuckled nervously to Angela.
"I guess Enrique has no chance at this rate.."

((¡cuidado! - watch out!
¿Qué? - what? ))

User ImageFusososo!User ImageFusososo!User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:45 pm
Arisa looked at his wound and paniced."im so sorry i didnt mean to actually hurt you....." she put her sword away and appologized over and over." Im such a clutz i need to watch my self better....once again im so sorry..." she hopped that no one whould be angry at her.......  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

A bigger grin overtook Angela's face. She hadn't even hoped that the timid boatswain could be a match for Antonio's brother, let alone beat him. She was proud that the female members won, suppressing the fact that she was the only female that lost. She clapped her hands together once to get everyone's attention. "Alright! Good job my pets! Congrats to the winners!" Her eyes went from Fey to Arisa. "But this is a tournament, remember? That means one winner can come from it to win the grand prize," she smirked.

Then, she turned to the doctor. "Hey, doc, heal the little one, wouldja?" She gestured to Enrique, "and take a breather yourself, old man."

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 am
keita nodded and walked over to the man with the sword wound "well it looks like...oh god you're lucky. look you can see the major artery in your arm pulseing" he said as he pulled out a pair of what looked like glasses with multiple lenses "lets take a look" he said as he picked out witch pair of lenses was clearest and then sput some more of the ointment he had put on tik and then wrapped the wound being carefull around the artery  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:48 am
User Image

Enrique Julian Carriedo
Carpenter of the Amante crew. So what the hell do you need, b*****d?

Enrique placed a hand on his bleeding wound, wincing slightly. It hurt at first when the sword made contact with his bare skin but now it only felt painful when he touched it. He looked over at the apologizing boatswain. He still didn't get her name, but seeing her so shy and all, it would be better not to be a stubborn guy and attempt to say she won by a fluke.
"Meh. It's not too bad. Look you, it wasn't your fault---I was the one not paying attention anyways---so lighten up!" He said, patting her shoulder. Man, she could hold a sword but would instantly say sorry when she harmed someone. How weird.
Enrique tried not to give her a reassuring smile---the last person he needed to be seen smiling was Antonio and he wasn't that faraway. He released his hand off of her and noticed the weak-looking (Enrique's opinion as well for first impression) doctor coming along from the captain's order.

He did a frown first thing after the doctor said.
"Lucky? That blade barely grazed me!" he complained, putting his own weapons away. Although he was angry and stubborn now, he still remained still and silent throughout the doctor's cleansing process, not trying to wince out of pain.
Again, without thinking, his olive eyes looked over to his brother. It seem to happen a lot, getting distracted because of that stupid Antonio, but he hadn't seen for so long so it felt only natural to keep staring at him.
Right now, the older Spaniard was laughing without a care and was saying something like, "Great! Now, are one of them going to fight of us or just a simple battle between the victors?"
Enrique swore he saw something in his brother's eyes when he emphasized the word 'us'.

User Imageb*****d!User Imageb*****d!User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 pm
Arisa sighed with relief. She was glad that he wasnt angary with her.......she regained her composure to prepare for her next battle. She looked over at the other crew members and tried to figure out how to ready herself for the next fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Angela shook her head. "Not us, silly boy. It's just between them. Arisa against Fey. Oh, this will be fun! Master vs. Apprentice!" She smirked, taking one step forward and raising her hand. "Okay, everyone," she announced, "No rest for the victors! You go straight to your duel, right here in the center!" She stepped back, giving Smithe and Raven space.

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm
Arisa Faced Fey and defencively drew her blade. She wasnt sure she could win this one but even if she couldnt win she could learn something. She forced a smile on her face and she held her sword with pride....and with a bit more confidence.....unfortunatly she hoped no one else could see her hands begining to tremble.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff