Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:46 pm
Rubbing her eyes she yawned before moving out of the hotel. Looking for the cart she moved forward snatching an apple from the sack from yesterday. Moving towards the horse she offered it to it smiling petting its neck gently before patting it once it was done. Moving forward she then jumped up into the cart sitting down.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 am
keita smiled "well then off to the next town" he said as the horse started to pull the wagon ou of the town. once they were through the gate keita sighed"you know we might have to keep a low profile cause the villagers from that last town might be putting up a notice for you" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:01 pm
Nodding a little, she then moved closer to him resting her head against his shoulder. Looking forward a small wolfish grin curled upon her lips. Looking up to him peering into his eyes."Well, then I guess I'll have to act like your young wife Keita.. It is rather common you know? Young merchants bringing their wives to travel with them.."Chimmed her voice teasingly as she moved her face even closer to his.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:39 pm
keita blushed and smiled "well i doubt anyone would beleive you're a fifteen yearold's wife" he said and quickly kissed holo "but i guess we should make it as convinceing as possible" he said with a smile similar to holo's  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:19 am
Holo blinked a little when he suddenly kissed her. Feeling her face quickly fluster she peered to the side."Ah.. Yes.."Merely murmured the proud wolf as she stared to the side. Most of it was to hide her flustered face. Her ears twitched as she looked to him slightly then back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:27 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Holo blinked a little when he suddenly kissed her. Feeling her face quickly fluster she peered to the side."Ah.. Yes.."Merely murmured the proud wolf as she stared to the side. Most of it was to hide her flustered face. Her ears twitched as she looked to him slightly then back.
keita smiled and patted holo on her head "oh dont tell me the proud wolf is a bitflustered." he joked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 pm
Glaring at him a little she then looked away her stubborn chin jolted out a little. Crossing her arms over her chest her tail swayed behind her with irriritation."Of course not! It's merely hot out here!"Growled out her voice glaring to the side. Her lips were turned into a scowl as she looked away. It was then she remembered something and smirked. Moving over to him, a pale hand rested upon his leg as she leaned up her face merely inches from his."Keita.."Murmured her voice quietly as she smiled a little before pursing her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:07 pm
keita blushed as holo got closer to him "umm holo?" he asked his face going scarlet.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:22 pm
Moving closer her free hand rested upon his chest. Leaning up even more she then giggled before pulling away."Got you!"Chimmed her voice as she giggled looking up to him. She adored it when she made him blush like that. It was so fun, to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:35 pm
keita sighed "i guess we're even" he said "so if we are going to act like we are married we should have some answers if people ask questions"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 pm
Pouting a little after her fun was through she then nodded. Looking up to the sky as the wagon pulled forward before resting her shoulder against his."Well, simple we grew up in your village.. I was a true treasure of it, and was sought out by many.. Then finally you and I fell in love.. And thats it.."Murmured her voice quietly before she rested her head upon his shoulder. Staring forward she found it relaxing to be near him like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:47 pm
keita smiled as holo laid on his shoulder "i guess that would work" he said and put his arm around holos back and onto her side.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:55 pm
Feeling her ears twitch a little under her hat, her tail swayed a bit under her long skirt. Resting a bit more against him closing her eyes. She relaxed against him listening to all of the sounds around them. She even caught the scent of a fox nearby and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Feeling her ears twitch a little under her hat, her tail swayed a bit under her long skirt. Resting a bit more against him closing her eyes. She relaxed against him listening to all of the sounds around them. She even caught the scent of a fox nearby and sighed.
keita smiled as they passed several carts. looks like these people are in a hurry" he thought"wonder why" at that moment he could hear the howls of wolves  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:13 pm
A twinge was made in her stomach when she heard howls. Opening her eyes she then smirked cruelly moving away from him. Glaring forward she then merely snickered evily."Drive on.."Growled out her voice coldly as she watched the last wagon fly by. They knew she was there, which is why they had come. It was that they were ignorant to what she was.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games