Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixy blushed a soft tint of pink while nodding her head. "Of course, Anja. I just want to go check on our injured friend really quick before ordering food." She looked at her cell phone and found it to be already 7:15pm. Had she really been with Anja for forty minutes? She got up, kissed Anja's cheek softly and walked toward the door, winking at her playfully on her way out, leaving her shirt beside Anja. Walking down the hall, she found Mira's door to be locked. Curious as to why, she walked into her own room, entered the bathroom, and pushed Mira's door open gently. Surprised to see her laying like that, she walking in quickly and leaned down to her face level. "Mira... how are you feeling? You look a bit cold..."

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Yeah, that much I gathered.” Olivia answered amused. Glancing at their hands for a moment, she looked up at Rone, who winked at her. She sure as hell didn’t mind. Stopping at the light, she turned to look a t the girl. She was gorgeous, Olivia thought. “Not any harder than I would have come onto you if given the chance,” she replied easily, grinning.

Shifting into gear again, she started off at the green light, easily weaving through the streets of the city until she hit a shopping mall. It had been the only point of interest thus far in this city, and it was good as nothing. “Hmm? What was that?” She asked, glancing over at Rone once more as she thought she spoke. Had she? Or was her voice now ringing in her head beautifully?

Malls weren’t really her scene, but she figured the girl would like it more than a sports park. Parking the car, she sighed softly, before undoing her seat belt and looking over at Rone. “Like malls?

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

_Danica Kai_

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 am
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira started laughing. It was a horrible laughter that sounded a bit unstable.
"I look cold? Well it is about time my inside started showing on the outside. Do I look ugly too? Then I truly would be showing my real self."
The laughter continued. Mira didn't open her eyes. She just lay there, laughing and shivering, soaking wet.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra blinked and jumped on the bed next to Mira, pulling her close to herself. Her shirt, really Anja's shirt, she was wearing started to get wet, so in a panic she threw it off and in the direction of the door, landing on the doorknob. In her white bra and short white shorts, she held onto Mira and tried to calm her. "Mira, you're beautiful! Why would you say such things? Come on and talk to me, please!" She was panicked now. what was she to do with her friend in a breaking down state? She placed one arm around the girl's waist and the other began rubbing her cheek.

Kasumi Miyagi

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:26 am
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"No body knows... the trouble I've seen.... No body knows.... my sorrow....." Mira sang loudly, sounding almost like she was drunk.
Suddenly, she opened her eyes, but they weren't really hers. There was something wild about them. She pushed Vixy down on the bed and pinned her there with a hand around each wrist. Something had possessed her. She wasn't Mira at this time.
"You look good enough to eat." she said with an evil chuckle. She licked slowly from Vixy's right hip to her bellybutton.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 am
User Image♪♫ Remedy Everette Marek ♫♪
{ I imagine love to be quite like music;
it can be wildly orchestrated and beautiful.
}

Evening time had snuck up on Remedy without any sort of warning. She had found a large tree to lean against in the garden area, and she had somehow managed to fall asleep in the beautiful weather of the day. Remedy blinked back into consciousness and steadied herself as she sat up straight. It was getting dark and must have been far past dinner time. That was alright, though; Remedy didn't usually have much of an apetite. Standing up from her resting place, she brushed the back of her dress off with her hands and shook the bottom of her hair out to make sure she was still tidy. Nodding to herself in satisfaction, Remedy made her way back into the building.

As late in the evening as it was, Remedy needed to make sure that she had all her books in order for her classes, whenever it was that they started. She was enrolled in Cherrygrove University for a major of English, with a minor of Creative Writing. It wouldn't do if she wasn't fully prepared for her classes from the start. She knew that she had the general texts that would be required, but she wasn't sure if there were certain books that would be needed that had not been listed on her class list. Certainly she had all of the office and school supplies she would be needing. For class, Remedy would only use notebooks and pens; in her dorm, however, she had unpacked a desktop computer, along with a wireless printer, just in case she needed them for class requirements.

Remedy passed by a couple of the girls she had seen earlier in the day: the bubbly redhead and the stoic looking, taller girl. The two of them looked so intertwined, in her opinion. How could two people be so wrapped up in each other? It was something she didn't understand, even with men and women. She shook her head to herself, heading up the stairs to the second floor. "I can only hope I don't get that distracted," she murmered.

Pulling the key from around her neck, Remedy unlocked her door and went inside. She yawned lightly. The thought of a warm bath couded her mind for a moment. She had to admit that it didn't sound like a terrible idea. Grabbing a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top, Remedy made her way into the shared bathroom of dorms one and three. She had not checked the dorm sign up sheet, so Remedy was not sure if anyone had checked into number three or not. Shrugging, she set her sleeping clothes on the side of the sink and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. Steam rose up to greet her as she turned on the faucets. The tub filled up with hot water and foamy, white bubbles. Remedy stripped down and climbed in comfortably, closing her eyes contentedly.

User Image  

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixy was shocked when she found herself on her back on Mira's bed. This didn't make any sense to her and now she was being held down while looked over like a piece of meat. As soon as she felt a tongue from her hip to her belly button, she had two reactions. The first reaction was her instant feeling of her body growing hot and her underwear feeling a little sticky. Her second reaction was verbal. "M-M-Mira? What are you doing?" The small girl knew that she was pinned helplessly. Some of it was interesting and intense in a good way, but part of her was deeply afraid... she had only just begun to feel affection from someone with a simple kiss. She had heard of what can happen behind closed doors... and Mira's door was closed and locked with the bathroom door linking them only open slightly. Her own door was closed. She only hoped that maybe Mira wouldn't get the hint that hr body was enjoying it as her mouth protested.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 am
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"Mmmm.... Such a beautiful body. Uncorrupted. Unmarred." She said. She kissed across Vixy's hips and up to her neck. She pulled one hand off Vixy's wrist and touched her cheek tracing under her lips.
Then she kissed Vixy, deep and passionatly. Her hand went to Vixy's waist, digging her nails into Vixy's back lightly.
She pulled away and backed off, backing up into a corner, her eyes wide with alarm. She grabbed her head.
"I am so sorry. Oh god." She sobbed.

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixy whined slightly until she felt the harsh kiss on her lips.Unexpected and yet hot to her body. She closed her eyes briefly and relaxed into it softly biting the girl's lips in reaction that was completely unlike herself. The instant that the girl sat back then retreated into the corner, Vixandra sat up and felt a wet spot under her. Had she actually enjoyed being scared into a forced passion? The girl shook her head rapidly and thought to herself. No No No! I couldn't have enjoyed that! It was scary! Wait... why do I feel so warm... I... I want her to..." She shook her head again and looked back at Mira who was in a mess again. She stood up and walked over to her, kneeling beside her. "Mira... I'm more concerned with how you are. And... you're not a bad kisser... but... I don't know what to do... I feel... warm and sweaty... help me?" The girl looked innocently confused. She honestly had no idea what was wrong with her, only that somehow her body liked being held down and touched.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin blushed and smiled at the complement,I haven't had pizza in a while lets have pizza,oh and by the way I been watching alot of movies that involve kissing I practice on my teddybears your the first girl I ever kissed,Robin blushed and smiled again as Lizzy took Robin's hand and they walked into Robin's room,as Robin sat on her bed she took off her red coat and wrote a few things on her diary as she hugged it knowing she finally found love despite her powers.

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy grinned at Robin's words, remembering her days before she kissed a girl. Ardently watching movies and asking advice from others who had experienced it, trying to form some kind of technique so that her first kiss would be a good one... And it had been. She felt a slight pang of guilt when Robin told her that Lizzy was her first kiss. Had Lizzy unknowingly come on to Robin? The girl was adorable, and beautiful, and amazing, but... was Lizzy really ready to move on? She could feel her previous attachment tugging at her heart still... even now...

Lizzy shook her head to snap herself out of it. She smiled at Robin and said, "Okay, I'll order the pizza. What kind do you like, Robin? Ohh, we should watch a movie, too! I have a few in my room that I can get if you'd like." Lizzy sat down beside Robin, once again being careful to not read Robin's diary. She understood the need for privacy.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone looked at the girl and took her hand back. "Malls are nice. Hopefully this one has a food court and good places to shop." She snatched a card out the air. "I need a new look. I getting tired of this one. So boring being the goody two shoes looking girl." She paused and turned to her "Do you like the mall? Or are you more of a 'let's go run around type?' Because either way, I'm down." She grinned wickedly then turned to put her hair into a bun but left some piece down to blow in the wind. Rone smiled at Olivia. "But you wouldn't have to change. You're very beautiful." She changed her eye color to a light baby blue. "You know even if you don't say much. Your face tells it all." She stopped to look into Olivia's eyes. "You don't have to worry about me. I wont hurt you. And you don't have to hold things in." xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

Watching in amazement as Rone began to change her physical appearance, Olivia didn’t know what to think. Or if she should, Rone seemed to read into her like a book. “What look are you thinking of getting then? Maybe I can hep?

Gazing into her eyes as she was told the girl wouldn’t hurt her, she looked away for a moment. “I’m…just a guarded person. Sorry, I’ll try.” She replied, unlocking the doors as she got out and went around to open the door for the other girl. Tucking her keys away into a pocket in her skirt, she waited for Rone to exit.

She rather liked those knee high socks, Olivia thought, enjoying the way the complimented Rone’s legs.

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone smiled and snapped her fingers, then held up the other girls keys. "You like magic? And you should really hold on to your keys." Getting out of the car she closed the door and moved closer to Olivia. "If you wanna learn how to do this," She pointed to her eyes. "It's really easy." Rone picked up a lock of Olivias hair and turned it to a light blonde. "See? Easy." Suddenly Rone got serious, resting a hand on the small of Olivias back and pulling her close. "You can be guarded belle. It's better that people break down your walls." Rone smiled happily and looked into her eyes intently. She moved away very her just a bit still having her hand on her back. "And any look is better then this. I'm trying to go for a tomboy look but I'm still sexy. You know?" She shrugged "I'm find something. Maybe you can help me change." She grinned and giggled a little. xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games