Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm
She looked about seeing the people of the town. She didn't like crowds. Too many opportunities for something to go wrong. She looked to Locke as they walked thinking. "Perhaps an inn for the night? Better then sleeping on the ground all the time." She asked unsure of how they would all feel about the idea.

Drake would nod as the suggestion to split up was mentioned. He had his own thoughts of what he would like. He browsed the markets of the street finding things here and there. He made a note that he blended well enough to pass for human, and hoped Locke would stay with Andrea. Just as mystics were with people, he was sure things would get strange seeing people were mostly of the human kind here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:51 pm
Locke looked at Andrea and smiled. "If you want, that can be arranged." He was happy that Andrea was warming up to him again. Hey, I have an idea. How about while we look for supplies, we go on a small shopping spree? we can find some new clothes that won't make us stick out so much, and maybe we can find a weapon-smith. You can pick out your own sword!"

Jack was enjoying himself immensely! He made his way down to the market where fresh meats, spices of all kind, and even new cooking pots were being sold! "Can life get any better than this? Maybe I should quit being a hero, and become a chef?" He thought for half a second. "Nah... Girls don't want a chef. They want someone who can protect them!" He went on his way, buying here and there.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm
She nodded listening to him though then looked at the pouches they had. "Won't that be expensive? We don't have that much." She said after counting what she could see on top of the small pile. She looked back to him then around noticing the expressions and faces. "I think, I'll just keep my staff for now." She started feeling uncomfortable with so many around. "Maybe we can just find a room or something for all of us."

He smiled getting a few things and a sac to put it all in. He didn't think the others knew of him well enough and smiled at the thought. He took note of some people noticing him and knew not everyone would be fooled to thinking he was a human.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm
Locke reluctantly nodded. "Okay. I suppose we can go and just get some materials and head to the inn. I can transmute us some new clothes later. That sound good?" She was right, he had to admit. But he wanted to spoil her some today. But money was sparse, and prices were steep.

Jack was done picking up his supplies, and was ecstatic. He got a good haul for a great bargain. He decided to see if he could track down Drake and see how he's doing on his supply hunt.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 pm
She smiled lightly nodding. "Thank you." She said after a moment. She didn't want to let him know how odd she felt walking around. She went about getting some things here and there before making it to an inn. She was glad they were lucky getting a room that would fit them all and made their way to it. She looked it over seeing two beds on each side of the room somewhat staggered apart, a table, another room for cleaning and a chest to store things. She made her way to the window and looked out at the street below.

Drake smiled soon seeing Jack and walked beside him. "I see you've done well. I've gotten enough stuff to last us some time. In the morning I'll get some horses for us to travel with. It will make getting away and escapes easier." He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 pm
Locke followed Andrea into the room as they looked it over. "Looks cozy and intimate." He went over and knocked on the walls. "Good thick walls too. Makes it hard for people to listen in on us." He spotted the bed, and instantly went for it. "Wow! A real mattress! I haven't slept on one of these in months!" He went over to test it, Andrea still at the window, and he fell asleep...

"Good Job. And if push comes to shove, we can eat the horses!" Jack laughed. "Just kidding. I'm in a good mod, is all. We're going to have ourselves a feast tonight! So. You done? I was thinking we can head back to the inn if you're done..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 pm
Drake nodded and headed back towards an inn. He smiled seeing the other two had already gotten a room and entered seeing Locke fast asleep. "Guess we are all a bit on the tired side." He said taking note. He began putting some things to each bed that he had gotten for each. Cloaks for each to try blending in more, a wig for Andrea, healing supplies for Locke and some odd things he figured Jack may like.

She turned hearing Locke to see him asleep and smiled. She looked towards the door soon seeing the others. "Thank you Drake. You two had fun I see?" She said looking over the things Drake handed to her. She sat down choosing the bed next to Locke's.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 am
Jack looked over at Locke, asleep, and figured he should let him rest. "Poor guy looks relaxed... Let's leave him be and get some good food started. I got quite a bit of food and spices! We'll have a great meal once Locke decides to wake up." Jack began unpacking his goods, and started a fire in the hearth.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 am
Drake watched Jack and shook his head lightly in amusement. He never thought he could fit in with such a mish-mashed little group but for the moment was thankful he had. Life was becoming harder to bear, but these three seemed to be lessening his views on those around him.Something he vowed to try and keep safe. He looked to Andrea a moment seeing her looking confused at the wig. "It's called a wig, you hide your natural hair with it. Odd eyes are more accepting with humans, then our eye and hair combination. With the staff and that wig you could pass for a practitioner of some kind for magic." He paused taking a seat beside her. "Humans, most, view us differently. We must be careful outside of our small traveling group."

She looked to Drake trying to figure out how to use the mass of what seemed like hair. She nodded towards his words and put the wig on tucking her hair inside it. She ran her fingers through the blonde locks of the wig and felt odd towards his other comments. "Why? Is it cause we're known as the fallen ones?" She remembered her father long ago telling her but never knew much more. It was one of the few memories she did have in order. "And how come you don't have a wig? won't they be like that for you?"

He shook his head. "Not always. Most because of being the darker end of Mystics, view me as a regular man most of the time. Some will know that have a knowledge of the shadow Mystics, but most don't. It means I could pass by unnoticed more then you at this time. I'm still cautious mind you, but it's not as hard for me to get around as it may be for you. Just remember, wear that in company of others."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:36 pm
"Yeah, yeah. Enough chit-chat! Let's get this party going!" He threw a spoon at Locke to wake him up. "Hey! Wake up! We're celebrating!"

Locke woke up slowly, and put his palm to his face. He looked over to Jack, and noticed he was cooking. It smelled good. "Hey, Jack. Good to smell your cooking again. And thanks, Drake. These herbs and medicines will help a lot." He looked to the supplies Drake brought him. Then, he saw a dark haired woman in the corner of the room, jumped, and looked a little closer. "Andrea?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:48 pm
She nodded with a smile towards Jack as he threw a spoon at Locke. She turned seeing him wake and nodded as he questioned who she was. She pulled the blonde wig off. "Drake thought it would help from being noticed. You don't like it do you?" She said almost worried but knew she didn't have to much of a choice if she wanted to help avoid possible conflicts for the group.

Drake chuckled again in amusement and nodded as Locke woke up. "You're welcome. Thought you may like some of that. I have plans of things to get for the morning. So as Jack says, lets eat then get some decent rest." He didn't wish to be here more then they had to knowing if the Order had it's way they'd be found. He didn't want to ruin the others jovial mood knowing this won't happen often.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:13 pm
Locke took the wig and looked at it. "Looks good on you. Maybe we should get some different colors. Keep the Order confused, and less suspicious." He gave the wig back, and went over to Drake, speaking quietly. "You don't think we'll be safe here, either, do you?" Drake nodded. "Well, we'll have some fun tonight, and be on guard tomorrow. We deserve to relax, traveling like we are, avoiding threats..." Locke focused on Jack and Andrea. laughing while she helped him cook.

Just then, something small and furry crawled under the door, and into the room. At the same time, yelling could be heard out in the hall. "Where is it?! Steal from me, will you!?" The door flew open, and a squat little woman came in yelling about an animal. Andrea quickly put her wig on. "Where is it? It stole my necklace!"

Locke approached her. "You mean the little animal that just flew in here?"

"YES! It stole my necklace! I want it's head!" She pulled out a knife, and the group stood up to defend. After a few moments, Locke approached her.

"If I can get you your necklace back, will you leave the small beast alone, and we'll take it with us when we leave?"

The haggard woman thought for a second, calmed down a little, and put her knife away. "Fine. But just get me my Necklace back, and keep that beast away from me."

Locke and the gang looked the room over, and they found it, a small ferret, in a corner, huddled around a small, extravagant chain with a pendant on it. "Here you go, ma'am. Take it in peace." The woman took the piece of jewelery and left. At that time, the little ferret charged up to Andrea, and settled on her shoulder.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:20 pm
Drake would nod towards the comments, though his hand rested on the hilt of his blade seeing something scurry under the door. His grip tightened more as the woman burst into the room. He was thankful seeing Andrea pull the wig on quickly. Once the woman was gone and the creature now rested on Andrea's shoulder. "Wonder if it belongs to anyone."

Andrea jumped hearing the woman and quickly grabbed the wig remembering what Drake had told her. As Locke returned the necklace she looked to the critter and jumped a bit as it went to her shoulder. She began wondering a bit how it managed to keep balanced while curled up. "What is it? Looks almost like a giant rat, or a long tiny bear." She said finally and went to remove her wig. She looked to the others unsure if she should be afraid of it or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:38 pm
"Hey! It's a ferret!" Jack went over to it, and gave it a nibble of meat. It took it, and devoured it. "Heh. It's cute. Why don't we keep it around?"

Locke went over to pet it, and it hissed at him. He quickly withdrew his hand. "Hm. Doesn't seem to care too much for me." He watched as it nuzzled up to Andrea. "Well, it seems to like you at least. I guess we HAVE to keep it now. What should we name it, Andrea? It seems to like you best."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:08 pm
Andrea looked to it a bit unsure. Though would look almost cross as it hissed at Lock. "No, you be nice or no more nibbles." She said after a moment. She thought of what she could possibly name it but wasn't sure. "I have no idea what to name it." She said after a moment. She shrugged after a moment sighing. "How about DK?" She said unsure if it would work, though it did a bit for her.

He chuckled in amusement as it didn't seem to care for Locke much. He did wonder where her name of it came from but would let it be. He figured they were stuck with it now, though wasn't crazy about it. "Why don't we all eat and get some rest. We all could use it." He said hoping they could eat soon.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games