Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:17 pm
With the window closed, he returned to her room just as she finished brushing her hair. Standing there in silence for a moment, he blinked when she suddenly asked him to entertain... "...Entertain?..." he asked before thinking it over. His... skills weren't made to please people, only to destroy and demoralize them. Still, there might be something he could do... "Hold your hand out," came a statement after he was done thinking...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:14 pm
Sitting forward she watched him a bit. Though giggled once she caught him off of his guard. Once he asked for her to hold out her hand she blinked. Looking to her hand a bit then up to him before she nodded. Holding it out to him, she quietly but curiously looked up to him. Looking to his hands she was now extremely curious. Leaning forward on her bed a bit more she looked up to him. Her rouge colored eyes were extremely round and big with curiousness.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:43 pm
With her hand out, he extended his own and cupped hers in his. "As a Sinner, I have a special property that is partly unique to each individual. My power was based on shadows..." Pulling his hands away, it seemed as if a shadowy web was connected between their hands, stretching out as he pulled onward. When he was far enough away, the shadow detached from her hand and fell to his knee, before it suddenly began moving on its own. Standing up, the shadow itself didn't have much of a form, though it was obvious that it was male-based. Soon, a second shadow morphed from the first, this one female-like. "I'm not that good with entertainment, but you can ask these two to do things for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:12 pm
Blinking as he pulled his hand away from hers. The hair on her neck rose a bit seeing a web. It looked like black goo to her but was a shadow. Taking a gulp of air she looked down to the shadow before seeing it turn into a male like siloutte. Tilting her head at it a bit confused she then saw another. Not to be mean but this was not really entertaining but creepy. A card trick would have sufficed. Though this just made her a bit creeped out. Leaning over the bed she poked one of the shadows a bit cautiously. Pulling her hand back she looked to them leaning forward on her bed. Her face said it all, how creeped out she was. Managing to sit up she smiled half heartedly before looking up to him."T-They're nice.. T-Thankyou.."Spoke out her voice through a forced smile. Looking down to them she took another gulp before looking to the side.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:38 pm
It was obvious by her face that this wasn't amusing to her. In fact, she most likely found this to be downright creepy. Thinking for a moment, he then looked at the shades. Immediately, they looked back and it seemed like the three of them were having a mute conversation. With a nod, the female shadow sat down on the bedside, before shifting her shape to be that of a cat. Now small, she pattered around the bed top acting cute and cuddly, giving off a purr every so often. The male shadow, taking a step back for more space, suddenly began to dance by himself. For a figure with no physical shape, the dance he performed still seemed so elegant and graceful...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 pm
Watching him and the forms she looked back from one to the other. Though stopping she saw the shadow cat jump up before acting adorable. Letting out a gasp she moved to the side before falling off the bed. Laying on the floor she let out a quieted whimper before rubbing her head."Ow, ow, ow.. Stupid shadow cat.. Catching me off guard.."Whined her voice quietly as she layed on the ground. Giving up she closed her eyes touching her head a bit. It hurt a bit from the fall but she wanted those things gone. Being just her luck to get so creeped out that she falls on the ground.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:51 pm
As soon as Zemira had fallen out of bed, the other three simply blinked in silence. Shaking his head, Melthos eventually moved over to her side and knelt beside her. Without her permission, he lifted up her shirt just enough to see where the wound had been. Noting that it hadn't reopened from the fall, he sighed in content as he moved her shirt back down. Thinking ahead this time, if she tried to slap or kick at him for this act, his hands would be ready to stop her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:58 pm
Laying still she sighed deeply before feeling her shirt being lifted. Opening her eyes quickly she looked up to him. Her cheeks being afflamed with color she looked up into his eyes. He just.. Feeling her eyes close she gasped before one of her hands flew forward to slap him across the face."Melthos! Your dirty pervert! How dare you..!"Cried out her voice as she even attempted to kick him right where it hurt the most on a man. Though in truth she was embarassed because he'd done that and because she'd fallen over like that.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:14 pm
This time, he was completely prepared for her reactions. Letting his free hand move in time, he gripped her arm lightly as the hand nearly closed in on his face. Bringing his leg to the side, he easily blocked the kick before it could... hurt, in a sense. Sighing, he then let go and lifted her up back onto the bed, where the shadow cat was still present. "Jeez, calm down," he said in a slightly agitated tone. "I was just checking to see if your wounds had reopened, that's all."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:24 pm
Blushing brightly once he caught her hand and even managed to block her leg. For a moment she just stared up to him. Looking to the side quickly she closed her eyes a bit. Though feeling herself being lifted she then opened her eyes. Seeing her bed she listened to his words before turning her back to face him. Covering her body as well as her face she curled up under her covers. It had been embarassing, she wasn't prepared for him doing that. Why did he even care anyways? Closing her eyes she shook her head a bit not wanting him to see her face.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm
Seeing her reaction, he nodded in silence before stepping away from the bed. "I'm going back into the hallway. If you need me, just say so..." With that said, he exited the room, leaving the shadow cat there while the male shadow vanished. The cat meowed lightly as it curled up on a spot before lying there with its eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 pm
Closing her eyes even tighter she heard his words. But nothing registered a little. All she could think about is how he did that but even more how he had caught her hand then blocked her kick. Opening her eyes a bit she uncovered her flustered face as she looked to the side. What was up with him lately..? But even more why did he do something like that.. She thought a bit before peering to the door. Looking to the cat she moved her hand forward petting its head a bit. She felt so confused right now. Did she really have feelings for him..? That was impossible! An apostle falling for a sinner! Shaking her head a bit she covered the lower half of her cheeks with one of her pillows. But then if she didn't why did she get to upset by him doing that..? Or even more why did she blush when he did that? Trying to shake the thoughts from her head she peered to the side her usual hard rouge colored eyes surprisingly soft.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:59 pm
Outside the room again, he began to explore the manor with detail. He wanted to see this place as Zemira had when she was little. So, with each room he examined, he tried to imagine what it was like from her view.

With her petting, the cat's ears dropped slightly as it began purring contently. After a while, it rolled onto his back, stretching its legs out as it meowed playfully.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 pm
Blinking a bit she looked over to the cat. Sighing quietly she sat up before she looked to it. Poking its belly a bit she rested her back against the pillows. She supposed it was alright, the little shadow things. Petting it gently she looked down to it a little."Your kinda cute.."Murmured her voice quietly before she smiled a bit. Her cheeks began to pale little by little.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm
The cat, while purring more to the pets, crawled over to Zemira and, standing up a bit, licked her hand lightly. It seemed very fond of her...

Finishing up his exploration, Melthos returned to the bedroom door and stood beside it. He figured it would be best to stay out of sight for a while, and so he found a chair and sat down in it. He'd give it about two-three hours before he would enter...

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games