Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:36 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will chuckled. "Well, you should believe me. It's really hard for me to lie, looking at my history. But I do think you're a really nice girl and you're really pretty..." He paused, then sighed. "You were goading me into saying something, huh?" He smirked and nudged her with his elbow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:39 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys nodded,grinning wide. "Yeah,I was," she said,picking up some more good skipping stones. Skipping them across the lake,she kept her mind on anything,but with. Her pet monkey. Hobo tossing. Not his smile. Not his voice. Not his yes. Shaking her head,she skipped the stone across the water.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Xenos looked where she indicated and smile. They looked alot alike it was easy to pick will out of the crowd. "You two look alike. I guess that's a sibling thing. Yuan and Emily both look alot alike too." He said adjusting his glasses with a smile.

"That only makes sense. Why don't you stay home next time? That is if your parents would let you. Or you could come stay with me, or Xen. He's got plenty of room but he's outside of london. I'm inside it." Yuan suggested with a smile. Emily would love it. Then again that girl loved people. "I love how you just volunter me for things, Yuan." Xenos chuckled. "That's my job bud. Just doing my job." He said grinning at the other boy. "Really? I thought you had be fired?" Came the retort. The two chuckled lightly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari had spaced out after a little with Tamara and went to go find her trunk. She had some books in there that she had hoped to make sure were still were she had left them. When she had returned She had lost sight of Tamara. Shrugging Hikari gone looking for people. After a little bit she found who she had been looking for. Walking up to them Hikari stopped by Yuan first and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi." she said brightly, having no idea what was going on.

((Sorry returning to college through me off))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

"Huh? Hikari! There you are!" Yuan exclaimed when he turned and saw the brunette. Grinning he reached out and hugged her, his excitment getting to him. "How have you been?"

"There you are Hikari. I was just about ready to go looking for you. We were starting to get worried. You look wonderful." Xenos said with a smile to his housemate. It was true, she did look grand. Both of his female friends did, they seemed to have changed alot over the summer.

((Meant to say this soonier, but I love the pics you guys are using for older Hikari and Tamara))
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 pm

He chuckled. "Well, you got me to talk, so I must say you're pretty good." He picked up another rock and tossed it into the water.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Alys smiled. "I still must say,I skip rocks better than you," she said teasingly. She picked up the last skipping stone and it bounced across the lake and back. "You can't beat that," she said,looking around for any other skipping stones.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled brightly. "Oh my summer was great, I spent it at home. For once. I found out still can't find that one thing that I am looking for but whatever. I know it is out there somewhere." She had that she would find it the book that she taken from home. A book of famous Salem witches and wizards she had discovered in Eriol's library. She hoped that it may have some info on her mother.

((Thank you very kindly. Oh I think I have finally figured out where Xenos's picture is from))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:15 pm
{Hehe, thanks.}

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smiled when Hikari came over. "Hey Hikari. Welcome back." Her mind started drifting again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm

He chuckled. "I admit you're better at skipping rocks than me. But, I bet I'm better at hucking large rocks into the water." He picked up a large rock and threw it out into the lake.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Alys rolled her eyes. "As if. Remember this is the girl who throws hobos," she said,picking up and large stone and chucking it into the lake. It landed in the middle of the lake,making little ripples appear around the place where it hit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:25 pm

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte's worry eased as she watched them walk back, she had been blissful having friends around. She failed to see that she only had two at the moment. The thought hadn't seat well with her and listening to the others talk, it had just been reinforced. So them walking back brought a smile to her face.

"I was beginning to wonder...but I'm glad to see that everything is all right," she said as they got closer. Smiling she thought of all the times she had been in muggle school. Primary school had started off with her having her nose stuck solidly in a book about the alphabet because she had been too nervous to say anything to anyone. Those were lonely days...thankfully someone else had the courage to become the silent girl's friend, she thought as she smiled up at the nearing boy. Good thing I've grown beyond that...I wonder what I'll be like by the end of thi-

"Hmm...well, I haven't really considered it. I have been on broom more than once before I came, it was quite exciting. I have seen a match though...very exciting, always moving...I understand why you love it so much Nott," she said smiling at him. She was still a little unsure about him, he seemed to have something on his mind and didn't have the same swagger that he normally did.

User Image
Current First Year
User Image

Mellow Magpie

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year ---------

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler walked towards the woman who had called for the first years. He looked at the crowd forming. He stood there awkwardly. His school robes felt a little big on him, but he figured, well hoped he would grow into them by the end of the year. He sighed "Do we have to stay out here much longer" he grumbled. He looked at the people near him. He pulled out his wand and remembered what his father had told him before he boarded the Hogwarts Express, One day you will be a great Wizard, Tyler sighed. "Yeah right I'm sure every parent says that to their kid"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:38 pm

He chuckled. "Well, I am biologically better suited for it." He picked up a larger rock and tossed it near the middle of this portion of the lake. It made a loud plunk noise as it hit the surface of the water, causing ripples.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Alys smirked. "I bet you are...but that doesn't determine if your better at it or not," she said,sounding like Zoe. Picking up the biggest rock she could see,she hurled it. It landed just past where the lake was rippling. "These rocks weigh way less than hobos," she said,smirking.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games