Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:22 am
(Yayo means No in jap.)

She didn't reply she was shivering even harder than before her eyes were lifeless and her face was pale the phone ringed even louder than before the flowers looked sad the room looked darker than before she knew it was him only he would scare her this much she stood up and went to the toilet and when she came she was wearing a beautiful blue dress her hair was black and her eyes were blue but they were still lifeless  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

You're not offending the laws, are you?

Ryota was concerned----he had not gotten a reply from Azusa and her trembling were becoming more violent within each passing second. The ringing of her phone was doing nothing to cease the girl's shaky behavior. What was wrong? The Japanese boy could not put a finger to it. He was not a person specializing in human behaviors---he wanted to pursue the dream of becoming a police officer, not a criminal profiler or detective.
Her actions were worrying him, nevertheless. However, the words could not form from his mouth. Right then, he knew what it was like to feel utterly confused and useless. He wanted to continue asking if she was alright but he knew immediately she would not respond. The ringing continued on and on, not bothering to shut off.

Would it be safe to pick up the phone himself? No,no.. That'd be impolite. But if the ringtone was bothering her, it'd be better to pick up and hang up right?
Ryota couldn't decide. His grey eyes watched carefully as Azusa left the room and into the restroom. What was she up to now?
The phone continued, much to the dismay of Ryota Watanabe. It was getting annoying now.
His hand reached over to get the phone and just reply but his eyes caught a glimpse of a blue dress.

He looked up completely now. A young girl with same hair length as Azusa stood there but her features were rather different. She had black hair like Ryota's, for instance. She also had icy blue eyes that held the same expression like the trembling girl had carried before disappearing into the restroom. It was Azusa. He could tell and the clues simply became one almost too quickly.
"...Azusa.. How did you manage to change so quickly?" asked Ryota, being calm despite what had just happened. The phone remained loud.

Without a warning, Ryota snatched the annoying phone and accepted the call without a moment of hesitation. It'd be best to end things now.
"Sorry for the delay. How can I help you?"

I'll have to punish you if you are.

User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 am
"Young man i want to hear my daughter not you so tell her that she has half of a year left"said an old man and he closed the phone Azusa started crying "I' m dead I' m good as dead"she said crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota (foolishly) ignored the maiden crying beside him and listened for any more words from the old man that had been waiting on the other side of the line. He had referred to Azusa as his daughter. He didn't sound particularly the type to be humble and cheery---if he was, wouldn't it be more proper for the father to apologize and ask to hand the phone over to the said person?
Ryota closed the phone as well, hearing that the man had then hung up.
Without thinking properly, he tossed the phone lightly onto Azusa's bed.
"It was your father, Azusa. What did he mean by half a year left?"

Yun-Yun Desu

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 pm
prettyxpuff
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki twiddled her thumbs. She paused for a few seconds. She the said looking at him with a half hearten smil," If I said no I would be lying so I guess in a sense I suppose." She then went back to her blank expression, but seemed a bit depressing. She then spoke again softly and ever so lightly," I knew since the beginning I would never really get a choice there was still some doubt and selfishness... there is no point in fighting it... some people would consider it terrible but I don't... it's just a way life but I suppose I could never fall in love it would be too idiotic for me?" She stared at him and then finally joined him on the bench. She looked straight forward.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Keita sighed " you know the more you think about it like that the higher chance it will come true. And besides everyone can find love. It just takes time." he said with a smile as a bird landed on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:18 pm
"We made a deal that i will come here to find you and if i can make you remember me he will not kill me but if i can't he will "she said she cried even harder than before.  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

(I just realized I completely forgot about Mamoru, his pet bird. Oh well. Cold/harsh Ryota Watanabe ON.
sorry that he's mean.)

Azusa continued to cry, her tears pouring even harder than it had been. Under any normal circumstances, Ryota would be a gentleman as he had been raised to be and try to cease her sobs. However..
That sentence she last spoke was the final straw.

His anger had been low before. It was slightly provoked by his parents since they had finally told a lie to him and managed to drag him into a matchmaking mansion or whatever. Then this random girl appears, telling him that she knew him from childhood. He couldn't deal all of this commotion in just a day. He's out of this.

Ryota narrowed his grey, stormy eyes. He was almost glaring at her.
"I'm absolutely sure I do not have amnesia of some sort----perhaps you have mistaken me for someone else? I don't believe that we met before besides here at this mansion."

Father killing? It was not that outrageous but in a way, it infuriated him to be in such a situation. He couldn't handle it.
He opened the door, already halfway exiting.
"We could be friends if you weren't dragging me in such a ridiculous story. Excuse me," and simply left.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:11 pm
The next day Azusa was packing her bags up when she took her dress it was beautiful she felt like she sees the sky "Huh it feelt good to be here "she said to herself the door was open she started singing

(A link to her song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbLsqf5NV0k )  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

Mitsuki looked at him thinking about what he said. "Could it really happen... or am I just getting my hopes up for nothing and what if it is not my groom to be that would make things difficult just forget it there is no point", she thought to her self leaning in putting her fingers on her temples. She then spoke," It wouldn't work out thought I am bride and future wife it would have to be future husband to have it work out." She looked and laughed a little bit in her head. She then said," well if some widows can do it so can I stay away from love.. I would have to be a fool to believe of someone would love me when i shall soon be married and besides time is something I have." She thought to her self," true love rubbish... the girl or boy cheats on there companion... life doesn't happy endings that's why good people die and such and why intelligent people turn away from something to good to be true."

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:09 pm
"wow you really have a different perspective on this then I do" he said and patted her shoulder "and stop saying no one can love you. The only thing saying stuff like that will is drive men away, besides you're young and beautiful...." he stopped and blushed a bit  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:33 pm
(can anybody talk to my sad singing little Azusa the door to her room is open so go on)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Following Adam inside, Naoki decided not to close the door behind him. Mainly because he didn't want to bother having to open it again on his way out. He doubted anyone else would come into the room, aside from Illie. "That sounds like an epic plan," he chuckled as he walked passed Adam and to his bed, lifting the strap of his guitar case from off his left shoulder, which was overlapped by the strap of his duffel bag. He set them down on the mostly-bare mattress. "And speaking of food, I'm damn near famished. The car didn't even pack any snacks for a four-hour drive, man." With a loud huff, he threw his hands in the air, letting out an "Aaaaaaaggghhhh" as he dramatically flopped back onto his bed as slowly as he could, before sitting back up like he didn't do anything. "And speaking of food, I'm damn near famished. The car didn't even pack any snacks for a four-hour drive, man." Heh, 'love'? Naoki smirked in amusement as that made him think of..... someone. He couldn't remember off the top of his head at the moment, but oh well. "Well, I do a poor job at describing things about myself, but in three words: Short Asian tagger." Yup. "Your turn, bro."
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

Lil Medic boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 pm
Adam Moore

User Image
"Well you do such an elegant depicture of yourself I'm at a loss for words!" Adam smirked at the boy's simple description of himself, he liked it though, short and simple, he started to find this boy interesting. Moving towards the bed he grabbed a desk chair nearby and pulled it next to the bed. Resting his feet beside the mattress he slunk into the chair and propped himself up onto it's hind legs.
Chuckling to himself Adam scratched his head and played with his blonde hair idly, "Well if I got three words, I suppose: Tall, Irish, Cook. Although some people may switch cook with alcoholic, but I like to think those people just miss the days of being like me." He smiled at Naoki and moved his head toward's the guitar case, "You play?" he asked nodding at the instrument  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

Mitsuki felt stiff when he patted her shoulder was it normal to pat a person's shoulder. She looked at him sternly and said," But I have to scare off suitors cause I'm getting married to a complete stranger... that I don't know... that sounds bad doesn't." She gave him a guilty smile She then said," I guess I just out of luck aren't I but I'm a little spoiled I have to admit." She stared at him. She then turned since staring is well supposed to be rude. She then said giggling," You sound like a suitor yourself even if your trying to help."

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am
Keita chuckled "well I guess but trust me I'm no suitor" he said "sorry if I'm makeing you feel uncomfortable." he said as he sighed  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff