Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 pm
Nyra looked over at the mer and the wolf behind her, raising one brow with interest and slight surprise. "My, Thaelia, you are back early. I should hope you can explain why." She then looked over at the being behind Thaelia, and spoke without giving her a chance to reply just yet, "Ah...I think I see why. A fine example of his breed." Nyra sounded somewhat impressed as she spoke, and walked slowly around the two - eyeing them. "I think I'll keep it. I also think he'll prove most useful in getting you out of that little cave of yours more often, since you were able to get him here without a fight!"

Thaelia's eyes widened slightly. Her look of surprise changed to one of anger. "Why can you not just take him and leave me be?! Why must you drag me out of the comfort of my home just to do petty chores that you could very well do yourself?! You go ahead and keep him, lazy crone, I'm returning home to get some rest!" she snapped, turning to swim away only to have the tunnel blocked by a large and vicious looking fish. Thaelia gulped, swimming backwards a few feet as the vicious looking creature stared at her.

"Now, now, Thaelia! You shouldn't be so grumpy just because you can't go live like some crazed hermit." Nyra said, shaking her head slightly as she pulled the mermaid towards her with a spell. "Especially since it's done wonders for the sanity of that mother of yours! How funny it is that you insist on becoming so much like her, even though it is she who sold you to me?"

"We can discuss that later, Nyra." Thaelia hissed, looking all the more irritable. "Just hurry up and get it over with. I'd rather just finish whatever you have in store so I can finally get some peace." she said, crossing her arms and turning away from the two - knowing well that she was still too useful to be killed at the moment from a knife in the back.

"You know, you should really lighten up. Such a dour expression will stick and ruin that pretty face of yours before I even get a chance to steal it~" Nyra teased, much to Thaelia's displeasure. "Wolf! Come here, but do so calmly. If you do not behave, you won't live long enough to regret it."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:28 pm
Blythe slunk to Nyra's side, his eyes showing no emotion although a growl threatened to rumble from his chest. How dare she talk to the girl like that, it wasn't right. The vicious part of him said to attack the witch, but another part said to do what she said. His eyes moved slowly between the two, unsure what Nyra had in mind for him.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm
Nyra twirled her right pointer finger, the water swirling around it soon taking the shape of a seaweed collar. "Little wolf, I'll make you a deal. Wear this collar, and you live. Refuse, and I'll kill you both here and now." she said with a wicked smirk, twirling the collar around her finger still.

Thaelia turned about quickly, fury and disbelief quick to take surface upon her face. "WHAT?!" she exclaimed. "Why must I be thrown in for punishment as well?! I have brought you something interesting and you reward me with this?!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm
Blythe sat down at Nyra's feet, bowing his head in submission. "I wouldn't let her kill you, ya know..." he spoke, softly, in Thaelia's mind. He waited, patiently, keeping his head bowed, his bright green eyes staring down at his large paws.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 pm
Nyra carefully reached over to slip the collar onto the wolf's neck. Obviously, the collar must have been enchanted to enforce obedience - especially if you consider the situation at hand. "No matter how much you try, your collar will not come off without the kiss and five tears of a witch. I am the only witch worth noting, so it's not coming off without my say so."

Thaelia calmed slightly, though still stared at the two with no small bit of tense wariness. She pondered why the wolf would not allow her death, or at least why he would claim as such. Especially after only having met her so recently.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 pm
The wolf's nature rebelled against letting such a thing be put upon him, but Blythe kept it in check. He simply stood and waited to be told what to do. He'd have to get used to it anyways. At least she hadn't bound him to her. The collar was close, but there had to be ways to get it off. The ritual of binding was permanent, a blood connection between a wolf and a merperson or a Cecalian.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:07 am
Nyra wished to first see if this was a worthy investment, so she would not bind the wolf until she was sure he was worth keeping around. "Good boy." she said softly, glancing over to the angered Thaelia then back to the wolf. "I hope for your sake that you are a worthy investment."

"Yes, yes, enough with the dreadfully morose tone and the blatant threats. Just give us our orders and let us be done with this wretched ordeal already!" Thaelia hissed, her tone hurried and clearly annoyed. "Just here near you is giving me a headache!"

Nyra rolled her eyes at Thaelia's complaints. "Fine. I want you to return to the ship, Thaelia, and keep an eye on the musicians who played while you were on board. Something seems...different about them compared to the others." Before Thaelia could complain, like she was about to - Nyra gave orders to the wolf as well, "Wolf. You will go with her; make sure she does not skimp out on her duty or leave without my say so. Understood?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:37 am
Blythe's eyes widened slightly in surprise. Damn, their plan had failed. "Understood..." he growled, softly, in Nyra's mind. This plan had been a rather epic failure... Now, he would be in her control, but his friends would still be in danger.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:08 pm
Thaelia sighed, seeing the threatening fish had vanished. "Come along, now. Let's be rid of this place before the headache gets worse." she said, sounding utterly defeated as she spoke. She slowly swam off, waiting for Blythe to catch up to her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:20 pm
Blythe followed Thaelia, his tail lashing the water in frustration. "I'm sorry.." he spoke to Thaelia as he swam alongside her. He shook his head, not liking the feeling of the collar, as a low growl of irritation rumbled in his chest.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:26 pm
"I should be the one apologizing; I may hate people in general, but I wouldn't force something like this on anyone." Thaelia said, glancing over at Blythe now. "If I could, I would slay her once for every humiliation she's forced against me." Thaelia sounded bitter as she spoke of Nyra. "...If she finds you useful, she'll try to bind you later - or if she's confident that she can keep me her puppet for a few centuries longer - she'll make me do it. If she finds you useless, she'll probably kill you. Just thought you should know."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Mac proceed to get ready for 'Summer Dream' as the music began to kick on, waiting for his cue in this happy upbeat song.

Mike started to play on his set, as he like to be a little more into his own instrument.

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 pm
Matthias tuned his guitar a bit sharper for the song and waited for his cue. He riffed when it came his turn and continued with the melody as Mac sang.

Syrah sensed a change in Blythe's telepathic presence in her mind. Unsettled, she left her table and walked out to the safety railing on the outside deck of the ship. She looked out over the water with a wrinkled brow, muttering, "Where are you, Blythe? Be careful."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:38 pm
" She's got some talent..." Cythe said as she walked in with the rest of the band members. " Yeah... I heard.." Zeggy said as he kept on staring out the window. " I decided to make her part of the ba-" " Yeah..I know that too..I over heard you guys talking about it.." Zeggy's eyes then looked over at Cytherea sizing her up from head to toe. Cythe raised an eyebrow " The hell are you staring at?" Cythe crossed her arms. " Nothing worthwhile.." Zeggy replied calmly as his eyes returned to the window, watching many of the buildings they were passing by.

" >>' Th-the hell? " Cythe's gave a pissed off grin as her eye twitched a couple of times. " Ayyy guay! You getting her upset vato! Better not catch onto her bad side or-" Ember was interrupted by the pissed of blond who was about ready to chew someones head off" I am more worthwhile than you will ever be you a**! I am the one who assigned you the position of a bass player! Don't you dare give me tha-!" Zeggy was cleaning out his ear with his pinky. " Are you mocking me?!" Cythe's fists clenched tightly , her eyes narrowed, and the room was filled with anger.

Ember felt a chill go down his spine " Easy Zeggy! Don't want her to pull out her whip and latch you with it! >w> Unless you WANT her to do it!" " <<" Ember you dumb a**.." Zeggy sighed. " xD you didn't deny it!" Ember laughed. Cythe's face turned completely red but she looked away. " Whatever.. there's no point in getting so worked up over somehing so stupid.." Cythe placed her hands inside her pockets and leaned on a wall.

" ...mm.." Zeggy shrugged as if to pay no interest to the conversation. " 8D Lets Play UNO!" Ember took out some cards. Zeggy looked over at the cards, then slunk into his seat. " Alright... there's nothing better to do ... so I suppose..." Zeggy grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and took it out. He flipped it open to check the time. " Mmmm... still three hours away... " he placed the cell back into his pocket and looked over at Ember.

" You gonna play Cythe?"Ember asked. " Nah.. I'm going to go rest.." Cythe began to walk towards the back of the RV. " Awwww... Oh well, your loss! Zeggy and I are gonna kill some time playin' the colors of the truth! Guacha! Check out the way I worded THAT! Haha the colors of- heh, I crack myself up sometimes.....-w-...." Ember smiled. Zeggy arched his eyebrows " o....kay.." he looked over at the cards waiting for Ember to pass some to him.

Cythe walked into the room and looked down at Zethy. " hmmm...." she sat on the twin sized bed and stared at her for a bit as Zethy slept comfortably. "....one day....It'll be you...-" Cythe tucked some hair behind Zethy's ear. " ..that'll take... my place..." she smiled softly. " ...'til then, feel free to become part of the family.." Cythe looked over at the sofa that was next to the bed. She stood up, walked over to it, and tried to make herself comfortable on it. " Night Zeth.." Cythe slowly tried closing her eyes and soon... she fell into a peaceful slumber.  

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm
((should they get on the ship for Mac's last song?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games