Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani only slightly jumped, but her eyes were glued to the worn pages of the book for a few long moments longer. "Hm," She glanced up, looking at the nekomimi. "Uh, yuh." She lazily said. "I don't give a toss. Whatever." She yawned, glancing down at her music player to change the songs to some Rammstein she had, 'Reise, Reise' softly could be heard. She rubbed at her eyes, small traces of remaining makeup smudging onto her finger tips. Her eyes looked at Lilianna for a few more brief moments before back down at her book. She was giving off a slightly cold aura. "'Tis that all?" She asked, beginning to read once more, flipping through the pages fairly quickly. The English girl was a fast reader. She then looked over, her phone was vibrating. She picked it up, glanced at it, then scowled, taking the battery out of it. She picked up her book again. " 'Cos I don't want to keep you distracted." She finally added.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy frowned thinking that Lynne did not like how she was,as she stood there tears rolled down her cheeks with so much sadness in her heart Sandy ran away into her room as she placed a pillow to her face as she cried more and screamed out.,"What did I do wrong why does she not like me is cause the way I dress the way I talk,what did I do wrong!".Sandy continued crying in her room.  

Kau The Haxer

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:23 am
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

Great, made one chick cry by looking at her. Lynne sighed while ruffling her black hair as little miss four-eyes darted off down the hall to hide. Was the poor eighteen year old scaring off everyone she spoke to? The pink haired girl vanished as well when she looked around for her. Lynne was not the friendliest unless interest waas made but she wasn't totally anti-social.

"I'm Lynne,'' she yawned and stretched, her button-up shirt opening at the bottom slightly. "And, yeah...'' Lynne said in regards to Juri and slipped her hands behind her head in a boyish manner disregarding her bags, as she glanced at the French-boy. "Any horror movies over there? Preferably, physcological?'' She asked and stared over the boy's shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain smirked and looked back at her before going back to her search for a movie. "Well, I am looking. User ImageSo far, I see a bunch of chick flicks that must've been left here from previous students... Mais, there are a few somewhat good ones. Hm.. Harry Potter... The Saws... Well, mademoiselle, any sound good to you?" She said this as she flipped through the many movies. And it was quite true. The stash of movies that had been left here were movies not to be missed, they were either much too old and unimportant, or much too chick-y to even bother. But to be honest, Alain wasn't good with scary movies, and certainly that would hurt her facade to be whimpering and clinging to one of the girls during a scary movie. She scratched her head and frowned at the box of books User Imageanxiously, hoping something not so scary User Imagewould come up that this girl would be interested in.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,User Image
User Imageιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

Those last girls must not have had a taste in true movies... Lynne hardly watched movies, a girl who chose sleep over conversation, but there was always one eye-catching film that the Japanese-American girl played continuously. Reaching into her own bag, a blank DVD case was laid out on the coffee table after she took it out.

"Have you seen the original Korean version of The Eye? It made my little brothers pee their pants." She warned the others who were in ear-shot giving them enough time to retire for the night. "Or unless I'm staying with a bunch of whimps," her gaze fell on Alian, "I can watch it by myself." She chuckled lightly, her challenge issued.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:47 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra didn't know that she had closed her eyes until she was asleep and back in the courtyard, the ghosts slowly rising from the roses to start their pleading and demanding once more. "Nyet.... Pozhaluĭsta, ostanovisʹ. YA ne delal etogo! YA klyanusʹ, chto ya ne sdelal, poetomu, pozhaluĭsta, ne sprashivaĭte menya...*" She pleaded to them once they began to walk over to her, their wounds still bleeding.
((*No.... Please, stop. I didn't do this! I swear I didn't, so please don't ask me...))

She fought weakly against their hands, begging them softly as they continued to ask for her reasons. "I was going to my first job, it was the first day. I had a family to support, and you killed me. Why did you let them kill me?" A young girl asked in a business uniform.

A young girl with long black hair walked through them and Ra began to sob, knowing that this was the ghost she feared the most. "Katria, pozhaluĭsta...*" She begged, not having the heart to hear her words again as she fell to her knees before her.

((*Katria, please...))

The girl looked down at her, the bullet wound in her head bleeding onto Ra's hands as she cried before her, the knees on her suit quickly becoming bloodsoaked as the others vanished and she was left with her first love. "Ainra, pochemu? Pochemu ty pozvolil yemu ubitʹ menya? Byli drugie, kotorye namnogo bolyee vazhny dlya vas, chem ya? YA dumal, ty lyubila menya.*" She asked in her soft voice, sending Ra into further sobs.
((*Airna, why? Why did you let him kill me? Were the others that much more important to you than me? I thought you loved me.))

Ra was sobbing on her bed, unable to even scream as she slept from heartache. "Katria.... YA ne dlya vas, chtoby umeretʹ. Eto byla moya vina, vy umiraet moya vina. YA hotel by datʹ yemu semʹya." She said loudly through her tears, unable to hold her guilt back from her death.
((*Katria.... I didn't mean for you to die. It was my fault, you dying was my fault. I should have given him the Family.))

Ra felt her hand staining red from Katria's blood, her eyes on the ghost's feet as she cried. She had never forgiven herself for allowing her to die at Richard's hands. And it was as much her fault as if she had pulled the trigger herself. She could never allow herself to be forgiven.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ra screamed as she felt her skull pound, as if she had been shot and lived through it. The she screamed in pain over and over again, as if all of the ghosts were inflicting their own wounds onto her at once. "Please! Please stop! Nyet! Mne bolʹno! Mne bolʹno!*"
((*No! It hurts! it hurts!"))  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:07 am
User Image

Juri Han

"Hey I know that movie but I only seen the american version my mom is scared of that movie I watched it eleven times its a really cool movie."Juri was very interested in horror movies which were her favorite kind of movies.,"I,m a huge horror movie fan I seen mostly every horror movie at least once."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy lifted her head up from the pillow and wondered where juri was as she looked in her bag and found her puppy stuffed animal and hugged it then placed it on her bed then she took out a pack of tissues and started wiping away her tears as she wondered in her mind,."I wonder where Juri is she must have been here earlier cause her controller is still warm she must have left a few minutes".  

Kau The Haxer

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna shook her head and blinked a few times, knowing she had dozed off with her eyes open again. "Oh, I'm sorry... I'll... I'll just go now." The neko blushed and ran out in time to hear her roommate's yelling from their room. She ran in and jumped onto Ra's bed hugging her tightly trying to quiet her. "Shhhh... It's ok, Ainra. I'm here. You're safe. I'm here. Please1" She tried to calm the girl down by stroking her hair. Hopefully nothing else would go wrong at 2 in the morning.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:24 am
Ainra Drikholm

User Image

Ra whimpered as the pain slowly subsided and she woke up, seeing Lilia holding her and she kept crying. "I'm sorry Lili... Katria... She hurt me... So did the others..... They died in so much pain..." She told her in a cracked and pained voice.

She simply trembled in her roommates arms, trying to forget all of the pain that she had experienced from the dream, but failing. She had no right to ask Kat for forgiveness, and she knew she could never be forgiven.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:35 am
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna wiped Ra's eyes and stroked her hair trying to calm her. She picked up Ra and carried her over to the opposite bed set up for the pink-haired girl. "Sleep in my bed tonight with me. You can hold my arm if you get scared." She curled up in the bed beside Ra and held her close in a protective manner. If anything, she was used to protecting someone small with her long claws and teeth, but how could she protect Ra from something in her own head? Her fake ears were set on th dresser and her neko ears popped up enjoying their freedom. She pulled off her uniform exposing a camisole and short shorts both completely white. It was easier than getting completely changed. "How about that? Getting comfortable with sleeping in my bed?"

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

"Then good," Lynne popped the DVD out of its case and pushed the eject button. "You and I have something in common." She finished, glancing over her shoulder back at Juri while the movie loaded. As much as that is true, don't expect I'd fall for you...willingly either. I'm here for school...

Lynne wasnt fully here for school either. She was a floater, passing through life with as much energy needed to get by. Lynne was an enigma, a loner. Only a special person could discover what makes the Japanese-American tick. None of you are it; I'm not going to be called out a weakling.

Pichipai-hime

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

With a sigh, Kailani found herself alone once more. She rubbed at her temples, frustrated with herself mostly. 'I am acting rather unappealing right now, but even as I was friendly, I was avoided!' She growled, slamming her book shut. "What else am I to do? I can't act any nicer than I was, they are strangers, and not completely the most accepting apparently." The drag king sighed, closing her eyes as she stood up. "Maybe some tea to help me relax some more..." She slipped on some thick socks as she crossed her arms. "Bloody school... bloody furcoats for girls." She cursed, now rather grumpy. 'This is most certainly going to help me out, eh?' She shook her head. She needed to chill out, for she was acting irrationally.

Once in the kitchen, she simply microwaved some water, out of sheer laziness as she began to take the tea packet and dipped it in, the aroma already beginning to make her less tense. She stifled a yawn as she stood, leaning on the counter. She itched at her lower back, and as she lifted the back of her shirt to do so, a huge tattoo peaked out. Her whole back had a tattoo on it, but from what was revealed, it was hard to tell what. "Hm..." She sighed. She took a sip of the tea, a frown on her face. Not ready. She let out a cough before feeling her own forehead. "Must be coming down with something..." She whispered.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:21 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy got up from her bed and started looking for juri then she seen Orion then her expression changed as she was so happy to see Orion again.,"Orion!...I totally missed u so much!".Sandy smiled a cute smile as she hugged Orion.  

Kau The Haxer

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games