Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

"Oh, I'm Pitt. Pitt Bull Sulivin. Lead in muscule and sports car repairs. Dagger, or Ash, is the motorcycle Lead." He said and sat down next to her. "Yeah, Ash was like that for years. Since..." He paused for a moment before continuing. He figured she already knew. "Since Kai was killed. It was a date for the two of them and she wanted me to come along to keep an eye on things. This guy had been following her around for a while. She wore this really nice blue flower print dress. Looked great on her. She even did up her hair all girly, complete with make up."

He laughed very softly. "That girl hated girly things. You couldn't PAY her to dress up. Well, I was running a bit late and I stopped to get gas on the way there too.... I... I didn't really think anything of it..." His eyes darkned slighty. "When I got there, Kai had been dead a while and Ash was... crazy.... She wouldn't talk to you in the same way for more than a few minutes. Later I figured out the shock had split her mind in half... One side her passive, gentle side, and the other her aggressive side... Ashika could take parts from Ash, but Ash just wanted complete control... She stayed with us for a while and me and my sister took care of her. Well, mainly me. It's been like that until now."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

"Really...? She always seemed very passive and kind... Until a few weeks ago. Then she changed..." Ari blushed, remembering the evening after the laser-tagging incident. "So, her mind's repaired itself somehow? That's good news." She smiled slightly. "Now for my long story..." She started after Ash had thrown her out of the room the morning after Erin's heinous act and didn't stop until she got to the moment Pitt found her in the alley. It took well over an hour to tell, but it was a relief to finally talk about it out loud. "So there you have it... I've been following her for a little bit to make sure these awful premonitions don't happen." She shuddered. "That Tsubatsu is something else... Subhuman, if you ask me..."

'.... An incomplete love.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He had sat in shock as she told him about the dreams. The rest didn't matter to him, just the thought of Ash being hurt like that was enough to make him want to keep her locked in his room and sit on her. When he heard Erin mention Tsubatsu, he actually growled like the dog he was named after. "He is not a man. Men don't hurt women. Men don't kill unless needed. Men don't laugh as they watch a girl go insane. I want to KILL him for what he did to her."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari drew a shaky breath and nodded. "Join the club... Unfortunately, he's as slippery as a snake and twice as venomous..." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "I'm not sure what to do now... I should probably go back to campus. Lizzy wants to see Shizuka, and I feel kind of bad for controlling the body most of the day. And now I know Ash is in good hands. You and her father won't let anything happen. But um... If it comes up, Pitt.... Would you tell her that I'm sorry? Or even just hint at it? I don't want her to think I feel nothing about what I did." She looked at him uncertainly. She still couldn't tell whether Pitt liked her or not. Ari liked him, though. He was one of the few good men she'd met, and he obviously cared about Ash.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt gave her a reassuring smile and nudged her shoulder with his. "Of course. But only if it comes up and she was the one to do it. I'm not gonna force the issue." He stood and jammed his hands into his pockets, turning to walk away before he halted with his back to her. "I probably shouldn't say this, Dagger would brand me with her blow-torch if she found out, but she still loves you. With all of her heart. Now, you mess up again and hurt her, I don't care how much she loves you; I WILL hurt you. You don't know how much I mean that. She is very important to me and I won't let her be hurt again." He told her and walked away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari smiled slightly. Two death threats in less than twenty four hours... Definitely a record. She spread her wings and closed her eyes for a moment. 'Okay, Lizzy... Your turn. Thanks for being so patient.'

'No problem, Erin. I know how much she means to you. And those premonitions were absolutely horrifying. I'd be worried too, if I had dreams like that about Shizuka.' Lizzy slipped into control, just taking a moment to enjoy having a body. She never thought she'd miss it so much. She shook herself and took a running start down the alley, throwing her body into the air and flying back toward campus. She wasn't really sure where Shizuka was, so she kept an eye on the streets below for the girl.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka yawned, tugging at the collar of her shirt absently as she wandered the streets. She had stayed the night with Badokku at his apartment. Before she had been allowed to leave, the neko had forced her into normal clothing. The end result was a frustrated looking Shizuka wearing a white button-up shirt that appeared to be a bit to big for her and a black scarf. She hadn't given an inch on covering her lower body though. She had decided to wear a pair of shorts, even though it was cold outside, and a pair of sandals.
"He could have at least given me something to wear that didn't make me smell like him...It's not that he smells bad or anything, but I preferred smelling like vanilla over chocolate...."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari caught sight of Shizuka down below and grinned. Lizzy was elated. Erin curled up in Lizzy's corner of the mind and fell into a state of sub-consciousness.

"Shizu-chan~!" Ari called happily, landing beside the girl. She gave her a hug and blushed. "I missed you... Sorry it took so long for me to catch up with you. Erin had some stuff she had to do. I'm all yours now, though! What should we do?" She noticed Shizuka's outfit and giggled. "Bado was here, huh?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Lizzy~!"
The neko smiled and hugged Ari back. She needed to get into the habit of calling her Ari at some point. Shizuka shrugged, tugging at her shirt again and sighing.
"He wouldn't let me leave the apartment until I was dressed in something that would keep me warmish...Badokku can be mean sometimes, but he really does care..."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

"Of course he does! He's your brother, after all." Ari took Shizuka's hand and smiled. "Come on. I know what we can do! We can find you some warmish clothes you actually like." Ari led Shizuka down the street toward a clothing store she knew in the area.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"I'd rather be naked..."
Shizuka shrugged and followed Ari closely. She hadn't meant anything odd or perverted by her statement. The neko really hated clothing. It was constricting and felt uncomfortable. She did need to get some more clothes though. She had forgotten to ask Badokku to send for her clothes that actually fit her normal body.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari blushed a bit at Shizuka's comment, immediately and inevitably picturing the girl without clothes. She offered up a quick prayer of thanks that Shizu couldn't see her face at the moment. She shrugged and tried to play it off. "Unfortunately, nudity is frowned upon in human society... Don't worry. I'm sure we can find some clothes that will actually feel comfortable. And you'll look amazing in anything, of course." Ari entered the store with Shizu, heading toward the women's section and doing her best to avoid the annoying store employees who enjoyed harassing patrons.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka glared at one of the employees who had decided it was necessary to stare at the two girls. She placed one of her arms around Ari, growling possessively.
"These humans act like they've never seen two females together before...Such odd creatures...."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari blushed again and draped an arm around Shizuka's shoulder. "Oh, well. Ignore them. We're here to have fun, regardless of what they think." Ari placed a kiss on Shizuka's cheek and stopped walking when they arrived in front of the dresses. Ari began skimming through them, occasionally picking one out and holding it up against Shizuka's front. "See anything you like, love?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka quickly took an interest in an odd yellow dress. It covered enough to be considered warm by the neko's standards (which wasn't saying much), and it looked pretty. She held it up to herself, trying to decide whether it would fit over her chest or not. Up close it looked kind of see-though, but that didn't seem to phase the neko.
"What do you think of this dress, Lizzy-chan?"

User Image

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games