Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:55 pm
I-I'm sorry! I am easily confused I admit. I'm sorry. Please, please tell me what you were planning on doing. Were you..... Were you going to make me like you? Tiffany asked him as she sat up looking at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Is that what you want?" Not originally what he had in mind, but just as good.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 pm
I-I'm not sure anymore.... But you still didn't answer my question. What were you going to do to me....? Tiffany asked. She had a possibility of what he was going to do to her, but she had to make sure if it was right or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 pm

He leaned over her and kissed her. The words came out on their own. "I would take you." The language was formal, true, but it was the language he'd used his entire life.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 pm
Tiffany's heart was beating fast. He would take her. And that ment what? Then she got it. Her heart felt like it was beating faster and faster. She was speechless again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 pm

He kissed her again and again the words came pouring out. "I want to see you naked." He said in a husky voice. "I want you moaning beneath me." Okay, so he was getting a little graphic. But this strange new hunger kept growing.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 pm
He wanted her. Like that. How was she supposed to react? Him wanting her made her happy, but also nervous. Butterflies, in her stomach, again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:30 pm

He stared down at her. "Say something." He said quietly.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 pm
I.....I..... Tiffany didn't know what to say. She was shocked at his conffesion to be with her. To see her naked. To maybe even love her.... I never knew you wanted me like that.... She told him in a low whisper.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 pm

That wasn't exactly what he'd been expecting. "Do you want me like that?" He said, mimicking her question. If not, he'd better move soon or self control (and lack thereof) would become an issue.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 pm
Tiffany didn't know what to say. Thoughts went around in her head and felt caught up on a daze. Did she want him like that? The question never accord to her. I.... Don't.... Know... She answered. Did she? Or didn't she?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:56 pm

He locked his muscles in place, trying to control himself. "A concrete answer might be better." He said through clenched teeth. A solid no would be the only thing that could make him stop completely.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:00 am
Oh no. He was made at her. Tiffany looked at him with her innocent eyes. Im sorry! I made you mad! She said. But she honestly didnt know. She cared about him yes, but was she really ready to want him like that?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:03 am

It was getting increasingly harder to keep up a conversation in this position. But he couldn't seem to move. "I'm not angry." He said as calmly as he could. She was just so innocent. Couldn't she see the desire in his eyes? "A yes or no, please."  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:10 am
Uh.....Uh... Tiffany felt under pressure. Which she was. What will happen if she said no? What will happen if she said yes? What would happen if I said no? She asked him not making eye contact. What would happen if I said yes? She was litterally saying the thoughts out of her head.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games