Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm
Looking to Rath a bit she then felt her eyes harden a bit. He seemed pretty close with that cat! Looking away she walked on with Akito ignoring the both of them. Peeking up to him a bit she then looked away. Though moving a bit closer to him, she then smiled a bit."Akito-sama.. What kind of icecream are you getting..?"Asked her voice gently as she looked up to him. Smiling a small smile she then tilted her head a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:42 pm
As Rath walked behind them, he felt his fists clench. His nails digging into his skin. How close were Yuzu and Akito? Did Yuzu like Akito more then him? Were Yuzu and Akito in a relationship? He averted his eyes from them as his nails pressed harder into his hand.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 pm
Glancing up to him, she continued to walk alongside Akito before looking forward. Feeling her lips narrow into a line she could sense it. Haru liked Rath.. And he.. Glaring to the ground she shook her head a bit before she winced. Coughing a bit she covered her mouth with a handkerchief that was from her obi. Wincing she removed it before placing it back in her obi ignoring the pain. She'd have to call over a doctor for pain medicine. Since if she went back to the hospital they'd want to hold her over night. When truly in places like that she felt more out of place then ever. Though she couldn't help but feel like she wanted to hit Haru herself. Feeling her free hand curl into a fist she then looked back to Rath. Her face was emotionless, however her eyes were not. They shined with her emotions but majorly showed her anger for him. Looking away adruptly she then walked forward with Akito not wanting to be near him at the moment. In truth she wanted to slap him across the face. It was so clear that he did like Haru better. Why was it.. That the monster of all the zodiacs, got what she wanted? Glaring to the ground she then stopped a bit looking up to Akito a bit."Akito-sama.. I just want to do something.. With you.. I don't want to be near Rath-sama or that thing.. Lets just go and sit at a different table than them.. Please.."Whispered her voice quietly yet harshly if her hair was up anyone would be able to see her little white ears were pressed to her head. Even more that her little tails fur had risen up in irritation.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:09 am
Rath heard every word of what Yuzu said. This time when he pressed his nails harder onto his palm, it went straight through his skin. Blood was running down his fingers, but he ignored it. I'm outta here. He growled. He lookded at Yuzu, anger was in his veyes but, there was also sadness. Sadness for how she was acting towards him today. Anger for how close she was to Akito. He cared for her more then Akito did. But no, he could plainly see that she choosed Akiti over him. Averting his eyes from Yuzu, he sprinted off out of sight. His eyes burned, tears threatened to run down his cheeks. He held them back as he ran farther away, his hands were still bleeding.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 am
Haruhi's eyes widened at Rath's anger and she reached out her hand gently.
She withdrew it. She didn't want to hurt Rath any more.

Akito smiled down at Yuzu. "Of course dear Yuzu, we can have a table just to ourselves." He kissed her forehead and smiled at her genuinely.
Remember, anything for you, Yuzu...

Haruhi looked after Rath and sadness filled her eyes. She then turned slowly back and walked alongside Momi.
She put her hand in her pocket and stared at the ground.
I can tell Yuzu hates me.... And Rath. And Akito. Just because I am different doesn't mean I am a monster. I was born this way, I can't help being the cat...

They walked into the ice cream parlor and Akito murmured to Momi, "Me and Yuzu are going to get a table for ourselves, okay?" And he brought Yuzu to the farthest corner booth.

Haruhi gently sat down next to Momi in a table near the window.
She looked out the window and thought about were Rath could have gone.
Poor Rath... He must feel all alone in the world... Haruhi didn't realize that she was in almost the same situation.

Akito smiled at Yuzu and held her hand gently. "You are feeling better, my dear?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 pm
Following Akito she ignored Rath for once but as soon as they sat down she stared out the window. Her amethyst colored eyes were a sea of emotions. She couldn't believe him! He must've known she had feelings for him.. And yet.. That stupid cat.. It was all her fault.. Feeling her fists clench under the table she barely heard Akitos question. Nodding idly she then looked back out the window."I.. I suppose..."Muttered her voice quietly before she pursed her lips. Rath! He was so cruel! How could he treat her like this?! Then misunderstanding poor Akito just for helping her out.. What a dumby.. Pursing her lips in truth she didn't want to be out anymore. She just wanted to be in her room alone. She didn't want to listen to him and Haru. It truly did get under her skin and make her anger boil. Even Haru! She knew of her feelings towards Rath, yet there she was.. Feeling her one fist slam on the table from frusteration she then winced feeling the pain before retracting it silently cursing herself for it.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:31 pm
"Yuzu..." Akito seemed surprised at her violence.
Usually he was the violent one.
He placed his hand on hers and said softly, "Are you angry at me, Yuzu-Chan?"

Haruhi heard Yuzu slam her fist on the table and she knew Yuzu was angry at her. Haru-Chan wasn't feeling sorry for herself, she abhorred the thought of doing that but she just wished she would die so everyone would be happy.
Of course it would break Momikyoko's heart. She thought, sighing. So I could let Akito kill me or just run away. Neither option seems very appealing right now. Everything is getting really confusing, I like Rath, Rath hates me, Yuzu likes Rath and Akito likes Yuzu. She looked at Momi-Chan.
I wonder if Momi likes anyone. Well he likes everyone but I wonder if he... Loves anyone. Haruhi cocked her head at this thought and pushed it aside.
"I'll get you any ice cream you want Momi, don't worry." Haruhi smiled and her thoughts drifted elsewhere.
Oh Rath, where are you? Why do you always push me away... Haruhi held her threatening tears back and shook her head, trying not to think about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 pm
Jumping a bit from being distracted from her thoughts. She looked up to Akito before shaking her head. Looking down to the table she drew little circles on it with her finger."N-No.. Not at all.."Murmured her voice quietly before she lifted her thumb nail to her mouth. Biting it but not chewing she looked to the side. It was a slight habbit she developed as a child when thinking. Though her eyes landed on Haru she looked away before slipping out of the chair. Walking over to Harus' table she slammed both of her hands down on the table. Ignoring Momi she locked eyes right on to hers. Her uniquely colored hair began to rise showing her pure dislike."I hate you.. Don't speak to me.. Come near me.. Or try to even be nice.. Your a fake! You know how I feel yet... You go after him.. I'm sick of your pathetic s**t! You freak of nature.. Your not even supposed to live at the manor! Your not one of us and will never be one of us! So why don't you die already?!"Growled out her voice quietly before she yelled out. Her amethyst colored eyes burned with tears before finally revealing them. Glaring to her, she then shoved off the table before walking out of the icecream parlor ignoring the many faces staring at her. Running a bit she ignored the pain of her ribs before she reached the park. Sitting down upon a swing she glared to the ground her bangs covering her eyes. Crying she held one fist to her eyes wiping it a bit.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:14 pm
"...Why don't you die already?!" Yuzu screamed at Haruhi.
Haruhi felt her heart burn violently and her throat closed up.
Yuzu-Chan ran out of the parlor and Akito slowly stood.

I think Yuzu needs some alone time... Akito thought, putting his hands in his pockets and walking back to his house.

Haruhi sat there shocked and she her chin moved up and down like she was trying to talk.
"Why don't you die already..." Haruhi could not compute the words. "Why don't you die already..."
Haruhi stood up, her hair covering her face. The whole world seemed to shake around her and she mumbled something to Momikyoko that sounded like, "Goodbye."
She walked, almost zombie like out of the ice cream parlor and followed Akito.
She grabbed his arm.
Akito felt a hand grasp his arm. "Hello Haru. What do you want."
"Why don't you die already..."
"I know... You have feelings for Yuzu. You would do anything for her... Yuzu-Sama wants me dead."
"You wish for me to kill you?" Akito rose his eyebrows at Haruhi.
"I don't want to hurt anyone else." Haruhi said, her hair still covering her face.
Akito was silent and then kept walking. He was aware that Haruhi was following him. He stepped over the passed out figure of the servant on the doorstep. "Servants these days." He muttered, shoving her aside with his foot.
Haruhi followed Akito into his room and the door shut behind her.
"How do you wish to die?" Akito smiled, sitting Indian style on the floor.
"The way you think Rath would kill me." Haruhi kept looking at the floor.
"Hmmm I could tell you had a silly crush on him." Akito smiled. "Now how would I know how he would kill you?"
"Because it is obvious. Rath-Chan is a very dark, violent person. I used to think he was like you."
Akito shrugged. "Let me ponder whether I should take your life. It is a big decision you know. But I will give you some mental torture first." He grinned, standing and shoving Haruhi into the corner. Akito then left and locked the door, leaving Haruhi in the corner.
Haruhi looked at the ceiling and sighed. "I don't know what I'm doing but if there is anyone there, would you please help Yuzu to get better and healed. Help Momi to understand why I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. And help Rath... Help him please. He is a good person, he just doesn't know it yet."
Haruhi felt silly talking to nobody in particular and she closed her eyes, the dark room quiet as it had been when Akito left her there to die the first time.
"Why don't you die already...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm
Seeing the two walk past her eyes narrowed before she stood. Following after she looked very different than before. Though her eyes weren't an amethyst color they were a dark purple color. A revealing of the wise spirit of the rat taking over her body. Slamming open the door she walked forward looking to Haru grabbing her by her shirt she glared up to her."You are stupid.. Aren't you..? Don't feel sorry for yourself.. Pathetic beast.."Spoke out her voice before she shoved her to the side. Though her voice being no longer sweet and quiet like usual. It was rather cold and vicious but demonic sounding. Sitting down with her legs folded beneath her she glared to the girl."You'll get your wish you spoiled thing.. To be with the dragon.. It will just toss someone to the side.. Is all.. But thats what you desire correct..? To be with the dragon..?"Chimmed the voice with authority her ears revealed themselves before twitching.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:30 pm
"I'm not feeling sorry for myself and yes..." Haruhi coughed, sitting up painfully. "I do love Rath..." She winced and held her ribs. "I loved him since we were children, he was my best friend."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 pm
Laughing cruelly she held a hand over her mouth before leaning forward. Her eyes dark but mysterious as she locked eyes with her."Your a one sided street.. Did you ever think he was your friend and someone elses..? Did you even consider his feelings..?"Asked the voice cruelly before she stood. Looking to the side as if she was disgusted with the look of her. Placing a hand over her mouth the rat knew of the feelings that stirred in Yuzukis' heart. For that it could not just allow the cat to become overly indulged."You will go to him.. Now.. If you want to be with him.. Go and get out of my sight you pathetic girl!"Mumbled the voice before growling out pointing to the door. Glaring to her, the beast knew what pain it would cause for Yuzu but he'd be there.. The god to help out..  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:40 pm
"I don't want to hurt Rath any more. I don't want to hurt you anymore." Haruhi sat there, hunched over, her ribs beginning to burn brutally.
"I don't want to hurt anybody!" Haruhi yelled at Yuzu. "I don't feel sorry for myself, I feel sorry for everyone else for having to look at me every day!"
She winced and buckled, slumping into a pile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 pm
Glaring to the girl, she moved over grabbing her arm. Yanking her to stand up she slapped her across the face. In order to knock some sense into her. Dragging her forward she then reached the front door and shoved her out."Stop caring about others and go.. Or maybe you are the pathetic beast.."Ordered the voice coldly before she slammed the door on her face. Locking it she then turned back to normal knowing the rat had just did her a favor. Moving up to her room slowly she walked in before closing her door quietly. Sitting on her bed she stared to the ground deciding to go move back into her fathers house. Beginning to pack she figured it would just be better for everyone to disappear. Then everything would go on being fine. Finishing she asked one of the servants to bring about a car and watched him take her bags before she moved forward following him towards the back door.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:02 pm
Haruhi stumbled out of Akito's house and walked off towards the direction Rath had gone.
She followed the blood spats and found Rath sitting on a bench.
Her cheek was still red from Yuzu-Chan slapping it and her tank top had little spats blood on it.
She fell onto the bench next to Rath and put her face in her hands, gasping from lack of breath.
"Rath..." She gasped, still at a lack of breath.
She saw his hands were bleeding and she bit her lip. "Are you okay?"

Akito watched Yuzu go and he threw a vase across the room in fury.
"No Yuzu, why did you go!!" He screamed. "Why!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games