Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm
((Just so we're clear, Diego's whole reason for drawing attention to himself is to force Chouku to ally with him against the Soul Reapers. =3 Also, he's trying to prove his capabilities to Takeshi so improve his chances of joining him.))
Diego sprang forth, his zanpakuto out and swinging in a wide arc. He was taking a gamble on the girl, and it seemed to be paying off. She had summoned her shield as Ossman had seen it before she changed its shape, and was looking ready to engage the Captains that remained nearby. Diego counted on her apparent hatred of Soul Reapers, as his instincts for mischief lead him to do. At the angry Quincy's words, he couldn't help but smile to himself. He'd found someone new to annoy.

Akihime did a quick head count. Herself, Kousuke, Daisuke, Kaizeloye and Kenzo remained on the battlefield. Her father could handle himself, Kaizeloye was in his element, and this was nothing new to Daisuke. She prepared to summon her mask so that she could keep up, and silently prayed that Kenzo's new abilities would keep him from harm until help would arrive.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm
Reddo awoke after another painful episode and stood up. He was sore all over but felt himself again. He used Bringer Light to get to his room. Once there he stepped out to the balcony. He looked out across the ever sunny land and watched as the wind blew through the trees. As he watched he was filled with the feeling of his own mortality. Nothing lasted forever. "Everything faces oblivion." He brushed the hair out of his face and looked at the sun. "To think that something so splendid would one day be destroyed. What god chose to kill us my friend?" He was speaking to the sun as if it was alive. Something he would do regularly when he was alone. "You know I still remember that day. The day I chose my own death." He could see it now it was over ten thousand years ago, things were falling apart. The former Soul King hadn't wished to relinquish his powers. He was one of the first Fullbringers. Back then there was an entire squad made of them. It was long ago since that day. He was the captain of squad 14. He was with his lieutenant and Meiso, captain of squad 13 back then.

"Reddo, are we there yet?" Tamashi no machi was shaking and beginning to collapse. Pieces of the ceiling were falling around them as they ran down the corridor.

"Not yet. Wait, there!" Reddo pointed to an elaborate black door. It was barred. "Haruna!"

"Yes captain!" She activated her Full Bring. It transformed her bow into a crossbow capable of shooting large bolts of reishi. She fired her two bolts and the door blew open in front of them.

Reddo was the first one in as the corridor collapsed behind them. They entered to the throne room. Several of the columns were cracked or collapsed and parts of the ceiling had fallen to reveal the skies above. They were swirling with blood red clouds that swirled and shot lighting. The Soul King was sitting at his throne.

"So you come to witness me transcend to complete god-hood? Stay there and enjoy the show." All that was left was his mouth and eyes. The rest of him was the blackness of the soul underneath where his skin used to be.

"Sire, you must stop this and hand over your powers. Can't you see that reality itself is ripping apart? Your kingdom is falling apart around you!" Reddo summoned his Full Bring and his golden armor and blue sword shone.

"You dare raise your blade to a god? You are a foolish mortal. Come then and feel your own mortality!" He drew the zanpakto from the sheath in his hands. "Bankai!" His blade transformed into a huge shadow with flaming red eyes. "Swallow them into yourself, Hauringushēdo!"

"Reddo be careful. I have heard tales of that shadow. Try not to touch it or you may be swallowed. Burn alone! Ronurufu moeru! Bankai!" Meiso was now adorned with leather armor, chest, legs, feet, and head were covered with hard leather. He also had a flaming tail. He made a dash around the left at amazing speeds. The shadow immediately bent across over to Meiso with an arm. Meiso dodged it but his tail was caught. The shadow began to creep up the fire and consume it. Meiso cut off the remainder and jumped away. he landed back with the Reddo and Haruna. "Damn."

"Ha! You see? You cannot defeat me. I am a god!" As he spoke a piece of his eye flaked off and disappeared.

"I won't let you allow everything to collapse! I won't let you!" Reddo charged activating all of his abilities at the same time. He now had a shield, sword, and wings. The shadow swung its massive arms at him and grabbed him, consuming him in shadow.

"Captain Masayoshi!" Haruna shot several bolts at the shadow but to no avail. They were swallowed just like Reddo.

Soul King laughed. "You fools! Haven't I already told you? I am unbeatable. It is no surprise that he was swallow--" Suddenly the shadow convulsed and bent forward as if in pain. It bent backwards and forwards. Then from it's chest a glowing blue blade erupted and slashed downward cutting a hole in the shadowy form. A hand shot forth from it clad in golden armor. It grabbed the edge of the hole and pulled and Reddo's head was seen protruding from the hole.

"I told you...that I...wouldn't let you!" He shot forth from the hole and stabbed the Soul King, knocking him to the ground.

"So. Even mortals can kill a god." The Soul King smiled with the last of his mouth. "Ah, I see it now. Even gods die. Everything faces oblivion. You boy. You shall be my successor. For no other mortal has struck me as you have."

"I do not want your power. Not after seeing what you have become." Reddo was about to pull out his blade but the Soul King grabbed it and held it in.

"You must know it by now boy. No one else can do this. For to be Soul King is to be a martyr. Think of those around you, those holding loved ones in fear. Only you can save them now. You must be the one. For I have doomed us all unless you do. So I bestow you with my soul. he Soul of Reality." Suddenly the black form of the Soul King wound around Reddo's blade into his hands.

Reddo drew back but could not. He felt one of the most unbelievable pain he had ever felt in his life. Then once all of the Soul King was gone things stopped shaking and the sky began to become sunny. Reddo stood and looked at his hand. The golden armor had faded and his sword and wings and shield had gone. He was now Soul King.

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:55 am
((Hurp.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm
((nice deepness with the flash back there))

"Well I see we have company, but if you don't mind I am going to go off and study. I am sure you can handle it without me." Kenzo said to everyone then went off to study the holocron.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:47 pm
((Why thank you Blue ^^ I do try =D))  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 pm
((Well, Ty, would you like to start the fight? =3 ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:27 pm
((yes, yes she would XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:57 pm
((Incoherent ramble!))

"Oh well, that's sure inconvenient." Kaizeloye mumbled to himself, shifting his weight from one foot to another in anticipation. He grabbed for his zanpakuto but his hand grasped air. Realization hit him as he remembered he'd left it at his home, having no reason to bring it.

Kousuke pointedly ignore him, though he did feel a pang of some emotion he could not identify at his son's leaving. But it couldn't be helped, maybe it was better that he left and improved on his new abilities. In his head he chuckled humorlessly. In a way he'd been hoping that Kenzo, with the loss of his Quincy powers, would turn to to his inherited Soul Reaper abilities. Pushing the thoughts out of his mind for a later date, the Captain drew his zanpakuto, the cool blue blade simmering in the sun. "I know this probably won't matter, but I'll say it anyway. Leave or there will be a battle." Even as he said that he settled into a defensive crouch with his nodachi in front of him.

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:21 pm
((What's incoherent ramble? XD ))
"Oh, that's exactly what I'm hoping for!" Diego smiled widely, and fired one of his trademark freezing Ceros in the direction of Captain Kousuke. Akihime summoned her bow instead of her mask, and began peppering the new Arrancar recruit with her arrows, deducing that he would be most deadly at close range. She intended to keep him far away. She began whispering the incantation for a binding Kido as she let the blue arrows fly. Some distance away, Daisuke had his zanpakuto drawn but unreleased, and was mid-Flash-Step on the way to Takeshi. He knew that Quincies were faster than Soul Reapers, generally speaking. He hoped that this Quincy was rusty from his time away from Soul Society. As the allies from Sereitei fought together against the newest threat, Chouku was unsure of what move to make, next. She was loathe to ally with an Arrancar, since she hated them even more than the Soul Reapers, but it wasn't the Arrancar that were attacking her. She stood defensively, and brandished her shield at Kaizeloye.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm
((Random yelling. XD))

"And that's what I was afraid of..." Kousuke mumbled in reply. He flash-stepped out of the way of the Cero, having no wish to unleash his bankai for the second time that day. To him, it was unhealthy to do that. Behind him, he heard the Cero splash against something, then a crystalline shatter as it broke. He ran across the short distance to Diego, meeting him instead of the other way around, and stabbed forward.

Kaizeloye didn't make a move to attack Chouku, he only spread his arms, showing that he wasn't going to do anything. Giving a harmless smile he said, "I don't know you, and by your expression, you sure as hell don't want to know me. But do you really believe whatever he's said?"

Takeshi groaned aloud to himself, though he couldn't help the small smile widening on his face. He slowly rocked to his feet, unhooking a Schneider from his belt as he did so. "Alright, let's get this over with quickly." He called out tiredly, running a hand through his hair to make it stick up a little. "I have to leave soon."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:22 pm
Ossman had no eyes on him. He just kept a defensive pose and stepped back a ways before relaxing. He noticed Takeshi's cockiness. 'Why would you want to bring attention to yourself,' Ossman couldn't understand why but he let the man be, it would just take more attention off him so he could aid his allies if anything were to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:34 pm
((Wait, who is Ossman attacking?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:44 pm
((Takeshi. I avoid using the name until it's given to me.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:56 pm
((But why? Takeshi is fighting on the Arrancar's side.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:41 am
((He is? I'll edit that now. 'Didn't realize because I didn't make a note of his name...))  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff