Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:05 pm
Ariel's entire body shook violetly. Her voice was constantly changing, first it was hers, then the demon's. Almost like she was talking to it. "You won't stop me..." "Yes. I. WIll!" Ariel let out a violent scream. She stood up and screamed louder. Her hair went back to normal, her eyes stopped glowing. She was herself again.

Violeta was relieved. Then she saw Markus in pain against the cliff. "Markus!" She ran over to him. "I'm sorry, it was all my fault. I'm sorry. Please be okay. Please."

Markus was breathing heavily. "It's....okay....it wasn't your fault...." He tried to smile, but it hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:29 pm
Finally once she returned to normal she ran forward. Practicly tackling her giving her a hug she then smiled pulling away. Looking up to her now she smiled tilting her head to the side."Welcome back, sorry about before.. A demon was posessing me.."Murmured her voice before she looked down her smile faultering. Though even more she looked almost ashammed.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 pm
Ariel looked at Ameri. "Don't feel bad, it wasn't your fault. I should know. At least you didn't hurt anyone" She looked toward Violeta and Markus. She felt bad about everything. "The first time I lost it, I killed my mom... My father had died a year before that. I was raised pretty much by my grandpa...."

Violeta fought back tears. "Please hold on Markus. Legna can help you, maybe. Please. I love you. Please...." A silent tear ran down her cheek.

Markus looked into her eyes. "It takes a lot more than this to do me in...." It was clear how much pain he was in, but he still leaned over, and lightly kissed Violeta on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:10 pm
Legna ran to Markus. Hold on.. The pain will go away instantly, you will just be a bit sore. She told him then put her hands on his chest then closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, they glowed pure white, but her hands glowed pale blue. His wounds then started to heal. Suddenly, her eyes andhands went back to normal, Markus's wounds were healed.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:20 pm
Looking over to the others she then hummed idly. Though once Markus was healed she scoffed so much drama over nothing but minor wounds. Gazing to the burnt area she smirked rubbing her hands together."Now for the land.."She said before clapping her hands together. Leaning down her hair flew up forward before she slammed her hands on the ground. Everything that was in ash or even seared was growing with green. Removing her hands she stood up straight before smirking placing her sword in the ground. She was pretty excited about finally being able to do things like this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:42 pm
Violeta looked at Ameri. "Ameri, I am so sorry. I have always been so mean to you. I never meant any of it. Can we just start over?" However, Violeta knew something in the back of her mind, this wasn't her vision from earlier. Ariel would most likely transform into her demon form again....

Ariel was lost in her own thoughts. She was thinking about her mother, and the day she died. She remembered it so well. It had felt like she was in a bad dream. The demon had locked Ariel inside her own head, Ariel screamed while she watched her mom get killed. She couldn't do anything to stop it. When she regained control, her mom's lifeless, mauled body lie in front of her. Her mother's blood was smeared across her hands. She cried for days and refused to speak to anyone. Thinking about made Ariel fight back tears.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:53 pm
Peering up to Violeta she then shrugged a bit. Placing her hand on her shoulder she patted it gently. Looking up to her smiling she then nodded a little."Sure, Violeta.. I'm sorry for before.. I know it was mean, and it was partly the demon but I still want to apologize.."She murmured her voice gently before she looked down. She felt a bit embarrassed but even worst she felt bad about what she had said.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 pm
Markus stood up, his leg still hurt, but he could stand on it. Something didn't add up. The fact that Violeta was seeing things, and that Ameri had been possesed so easily. Also when Ariel had been a demon she said something. Something about another energy other than Violeta's and Ameri's feeding it. Something was giving off an extremely dark energy to be causing that, but he couldn't see it. Or even sense it. It made his skin crawl.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 am
Ariel sat on the ground. She wanted to cry, how long would it be until someone else was hurt? The demon in her gnawed at her insides to be released, her sadness ony fed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:51 am
Legna sat down next to Ariel and put a hand on her shoulder. Everything will be fine Ariel. Okay? She told her, grinning a bit.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 am
Ariel wiped the tears from her face, "Yeah, I know. It's just that I wish my mom was here. She always knew what to tell me when I was sad...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:00 pm
Legna facial expression turned sad a bit, but she grinned slightly. It wasn't your fault you know, it was the demon inside you.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:03 pm
"I know. And one day I will get rid of it. You can make sure of that." Ariel laughed. She felt good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:09 pm
Legna nodded. And we will help you! All of us.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:16 pm
Violeta smiled and looked at Markus. She expected him to be happy, his face was expression less. "Aren't you happy? You lived...we all did. Everything's okay."

Markus looked at her. "Something isn't right. Another energy is being given off, whatever it was let Ameri get possesed and allowed Ariel to change. And I can't find it..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games