Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Sol White

Sol hissed softly and shook her head. Getting a clear shot at the Legions was becoming progressively more difficult as more of them poured into the bar. The smarter bastards were using the customers as shields. Some of them were even trying to capture Isis...and succeeding, somehow. The rabbit woman was being overwhelmed by their numbers.
"Damn it! They're going to get bunny girl!...Why now? What have these poor people done to deserve this?"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

This didn't make any sense. This wasn't like the Legions at all. What was Luna after?! If she wanted to take someone captive, wouldn't it be easier to take them when they were alone? Something was making the b***h irrationally angry... But what?

Lena froze momentarily in horror as a possibility dawned on her. The more she thought about it, the more it made sense. "Sol... Earlier today, when we kissed, you remember that screech we heard? I... I think it was Luna... ********, Sol, she doesn't want Isis. She wants you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
Sol White

"Damn it all! What are we going to do?!"
As soon as reality set in, Sol began to feel sick. It was her fault the people within the bar were getting hurt. She could have kicked herself at that point. The female tried to get the Legions' attention on her. If they wanted her, they could have her, so long as they stopped hurting the others.
"I'm over here you bastards! Leave the others alone!"

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Sol, what the ******** are you doing?!" hissed Lena, grabbing the smaller girl and once again shielding her with her body. "Just because they want you doesn't mean I'm ******** going to let them... HEY!!"

Lena yelled in surprise when one of the Legions grabbed her and yanked her into the huge crowd of Luna's lackeys. She struggled and cursed like a trucker, kicking and punching and biting every Legion she could reach. The result was simply that she ended up both bound and gagged. 'Well, isn't this just ********' dandy... Looks like the Most High Head b***h isn't so pleased with me, either... Dammit Sol, you'd better ******** run! I will be SO ******** pissed with you if you get caught!!'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Sol White

"Lena!"
Sol wanted to go after her. She wanted to trade herself for both Isis and Lena. The Legions would never go for that though. She knew them well enough to know they wouldn't give up their hostages that easily. The female growled and mentally cursed. She wouldn't be able to do anything if she got caught now. Sol would have to locate Honey and ask him to help her save ********! ******** female hid in the nearest closest, holding the door shut in an attempt to keep anyone else from getting in. She would only come out after the fight ended.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:01 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Several minutes later, one of the guards holding Lena pressed a walkie talkie to his ear, listened, and nodded slightly. "Affirmative. We'll leave immediately." Lena twisted around in the arms of her captors to see if Sol had been captured, but she only saw Isis. A huge rush of relief poured over her, and she almost laughed with how giddy she felt.

'Good girl, Sol... Now, just don't try anything heroic, and we'll call it a day...' Lena looked over at Isis, who was still fighting fiercely. They'd bound her twice as intricately as Lena was bound, yet somehow Isis still looked on the verge of escape. 'Damn... Well, maybe Luna will let her go. After all, I'm the one she's pissed at, not Isis.'

Maybe it was the possibility that she was about to die, but suddenly the whole situation seemed hilarious to Lena. It was like kindergarten all over again. One girl had left a toy on the playground, claiming she didn't want it. She'd seen another girl playing with it, and suddenly all sense of ownership came rushing back.

Sol wasn't a toy, of course, but the absurd analogy fit better than anything else she could come up with at the moment. 'Hmm... Wonder what the standard punishment is for making out with the dictator's ex?' Lena had no idea where the Legions were taking her and Isis. She'd never really hung out anywhere except Tender Sugar and the immediate surrounding area. 'At least now Honey will get a chance to pick up the pieces... Aw, s**t, I hope nobody died...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis could feel her bindings tearing into her flesh.Still, she didn't stop struggling. There were others that had been captured as well, mostly just random citizens and the occasional guard. Lena was among those who had been captured, but she couldn't see Isaac.
'Good boy...I'll come back to you, I promise. Right now, just don't let them get you. Somebody has to protect Jennifer and Riley until I return...'
It took several Legions to restrain her long enough to carry her out of the bar and even more to get her to the temple. The woman wouldn't stop fighting. She refused. In the end, the rabbit had to be tranquilized. When the sedatives set in, she blacked out.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

The bar was in worse shape than Jennifer had ever seen it. The stage was smashed up and decorations broken and scattered about. Pretty much all the glasses over the bar were shattered thanks to all the gunfire. Chairs and tables overturned. Wounded people everywhere. It was horrible.

Honey wasn't there to take charge. Poor Valtiel was holding Drew's body, his eyes dead, rocking back and forth. She had a feeling he wouldn't be moving anytime soon. Sol was nowhere in sight. Jennifer sighed in frustration. 'Well, somebody's got to do something...'

She put two fingers in her mouth and whistled loud enough to deafen everybody in the place. "Okay, people!" she shouted as soon as there was relative quiet in the bar. "Those of you whose legs are still functioning, gather in the middle of the room!" She pointed at a couple guards and directed them to collect everyone in the bar they could find.

"We're going to do a roll call, everyone, so shut the hell up. When I call your name, step off to the side. If I call your name and you're injured, just yell out 'here' or moan or something until I acknowledge you. Once everyone's accounted for, we'll start cleaning up and fixing up the wounded." With that, Jennifer stood back and waited for the guards to gather everyone.

Once they had herded everybody into the same general area, Jennifer picked up a pad of paper and pencil from behind the bar and began to call out names of those she knew. Her heart sank to her feet when she discovered that Isis wasn't there. Neither was Lena, that new guard... Several other guards were missing as well, and random patrons. A few were dead, like Drew. Sol was there, but Jennifer was kind of getting into the groove of being in command, so she didn't offer to let the guard take over.

"Damn... Okay, so those of you with use of your limbs, get blankets from that closet over there, lay them out on any level surface you can find, and start making the wounded as comfortable as possible. We'll take care of them according to severity. Move, people, I don't want this place looking like complete hell when Honey gets back!" To her complete astonishment, the people began to obey. Within minutes, the wounded were on their way to being less wounded.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac was furious with himself. He had seen them take Isis, yet he had done nothing to stop them. There wasn't anything he could have done to stop them, really. He was only a teenaged human. Sure, he had developed some combat skills during his time with Isis, but he couldn't take on a group. When the others began tending to the wounded, he began watching Riley. Somebody needed to keep track of the child.
"...Isis...Come back...I need you here..."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"Oh my god! What happened here?!"
Honey stood at the entrance to the bar, staring at the chaos in shock. Several people were injured and some of his employees were missing. He felt like crying. The male began searching around the bar in a panic for the missing employees, his anxiety growing with ever passing second. When he saw the condition of his sibling and that Drew was dead, he broke down in tears.
He shook his head and sat down on the stairs, burying his head in his hands. Drew was dead, Valti was a mess, and Isis and Lena were missing. As far as he was concerned, things couldn't get any worse.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
Sol White

Sol finally came out from her hiding spot when she heard Honey, paling at the sight of the bar. It was her fault so many people were injured and Drew was dead. She had been the reason Luna had attacked the bar. Sol rested against the wall behind her and slid down it, hitting the floor with a heavy thud. Pitying herself would accomplish nothing, but she needed a moment to rest and think over her next actions. She needed save Lena and Isis, that much was for sure, but she didn't know how she was going to do it.
"Azul...She can help..."
If the scorpion was willing, that is. She couldn't think of a reason why Azul would say no. She would be helping a few of Giza's citizens. If all else failed, Sol could offer to help her get to Luna.
The female stood and wandered out the door, heading in the direction of downtown Giza. The sooner she found the scorpion, the more likely they would be to find Isis and Lena still alive.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

In the amount of time that Lena had been in Giza, she had never been anywhere near the Spinalogy Temple. It hadn't seemed important, and she'd had no desire to see the sacrificial altars at the top of the enormous staircase looking down into the courtyard. But now, of course, she had no choice.

It was beautiful, in a barbaric way. Lena had to wonder where Luna had gotten all the materials for this place; the altars were all made of solid gold, the stones perfect white marble. Then again, Lena had seen the poverty in the non-Spinatologist areas of Giza... Obviously, the wealth was not distributed evenly in the city.

Lena and her fellow captives were dragged into the depths of the Temple. She noticed it getting cooler and more damp as they were marched further down, underground, to Luna's inner sanctum. 'Geez, no wonder the rebels have had a hard time killing this b***h... She hides well...'

"Miss Luna, the prisoners you requested are here," Lena heard one of the Legions say as the captives were all shoved forward to be examined.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"Take the ones that are to be used as sacrifices to the alters and prepare them. Leave the rabbit and her friend with me..."
Luna waited until her guards had left with the other prisoners before acknowledging Lena and Isis. The rabbit woman was still unconscious, thankfully, which made chaining her up in her cage a simple task. Hopefully it would hold. The last thing she needed was an enraged rabbit creature tearing apart her precious temple.
"Now for you..."
Luna turned to Lena, approaching the younger female much like a predator preparing to take down its prey. She circled her a few times, studying the girl carefully before hissing and shaking her head.
"What could she possibly see in a stray like you?...You're not even worth the time it would take to kill you for touching my Sol...I should just have them take you out to the desert prison..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena watched in outrage as the other captives were carried off to be sacrificed, and shook with the feeling when Isis was caged, but knew she was in no position to help them. Struggling, though satisfying, would only use up her strength, which she would certainly need.

She wished she could spit on Luna, but the Legions hadn't removed either her bindings or her gag, so that proved impossible. So she did the one thing she could that had a possibility of pissing Luna off; she laughed through her gag. 'Like I'm gonna let a b***h like you intimidate or humiliate me... Pathetic c**t.'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"Laugh while you can, child..."
Luna just growled and rang the bell that would summon her guards. Lena was already starting to annoy her and she didn't feel like wasting any more time on the other female. When the guards arrived, she motioned towards Lena and the caged Isis.
"Take them to Sekhmet! Leave the rabbit in the cage until you reach the prison."
Luna watch as the guards led Lena away and carried Isis's cage out, once back up arrived to help carry it. She couldn't help but grin. Within a few hours, the females would be suffering in the underground prison. Within a few weeks, Lena would be out of her hair for good.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games