Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:42 pm
"Well that is really creepy, I wonder what he needed all those guns and IDs for." Remy pondered as he looked over the assorted weapons scattered around. Some of which were standard issue military weapons. Who exactly was this guy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 pm
Jake walked over to a desk nearby and sat down, looking over papers. They were all about the rumors and mysterys that had been around Brooks Hollow, even before it was built. Jake pulled out the journal again, and opened it to the first page. "This was the journal of John Wrather, a Hunter...one who hunts the supernatural.." He glanced over at the skeleton, "I guess he was here to take care of the ghost.." He flipped back to the ghost page, "Alright..this stuff shouldn't be hard to find here...we need those bags of salt he has over there..some iron rods..and apparently his shotgun shells are filled with rock salt..so those will come in handy." he said, going over to the gun rack and picking one up. "Anyone know how to shoot one of these things?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari looked askance at the guns. "Not me. I'm a reader, not a shooter. Never touched a gun in my life." She was more interested in the books, skimming through them. There was so much fascinating things written here. How to hunt and deal with so many different things.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:44 pm
Alex raised his hand at Jake's question. "I've practiced at shooting ranges sense I was 8." he said and picked up a gun too.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm
"I've got aim... But I'll need some gloves, I've never shot without a grip..." Lilly glanced around the room full of Hunting material and then spotted what she was looking for. The man had a glove hanging off a table, and the other had fallen to the floor. They could be adjusted to her hand size, which was definitely not what his had been, so that was a lucky catch. As she pulled them on, tightening the wrist straps, she had the odd sense that she was getting ready to start something pretty dangerous. "Hand me one of the smaller guns, Jake, I don't think I can handle as much recoil as some of these have..."
(Muahahahaha! Secret OOC of secretiveness! And Subtext! So much Subtext!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:04 pm
"Um..I don't think the smaller guns are gonna hurt the ghost. Just salt filled shotgun shells." Jake said, then looked over at Alex. "Mind giving us a little run down on it? We're gonna need all the protection we can get." He said, tossing Alex one of the guns.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 pm
Lilly wrinkled her nose, looking at the bigger guns, and watched Jake pass one to Alex. Gross, I hate such bulky things, they make me look tiny. She kept the gloves on, though, as she felt comfortable in them and they might help her grip anything else involving the array of arsenal equipment they'd come into contact with. She didn't want to be useless, after all, and with her size and disposition she was going to need all the help she could get.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:57 pm
Alex nodded as he took the gun. "Try your best to hit the head or heart. The guns will force your hands back when fired so keep a good grip, but don't lock your arms or you might dislocate something." he said as he checked the guns to make sure none were jammed. He then found a one sightly smaller than the rest and felt a bit lighter. "Here, you might feel more comfortable with this one." he said and held it out to Lilly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm
"I may not go to a range often, but I know how to handle one of these." Remy said as he picked up a shotgun and then one of the pistols as a just-in-case sort of thing. "All righty, so what's next on our list?" Remy asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 pm
Jake moved over to the desk again, searching through the papers. "He's gotten some of the research done...including where the grave is. So..I gues we find it..and dig it up...and...hope we dont' go to jail...ok maybe this isn't the smartest idea a group of teenagers have had." he said, just now realizing that digging graves was illegal. Guess that was the point of fake ID's.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 pm
Lilly smiled as Alex handed her the smaller shot gun. Yes, it still looked rather large and dangerous in her hands, but she seemed to be a lot more comfortable. "Thanks." Hey eyes scanned the room again, gloves on her hands tensing with her fingers as she tested the butt end of the gun for solidity. Looking to Remy, who asked a valuable question, her eyes found Jake. He had the Journal, and the answers. "Well, we could always go under cover of night?" She didn't seem very happy with the idea, seeing as how they were dealing with the paranormal now, even if night time usually made her more comfortable. "And the graveyard in town is sort of sheltered..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

Kari gathered up some of the books, shoving them in her ever present black bag. Who knew what interesting information they had? Besides, the man obviously didn't need them anymore and they might, so she didn't feel too bad. "Well if it means freeing the poor girl from being trapped here, I'm willing to break the law. Laws are too restrictive anyways." She said blithely, unconcerned.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:59 pm
"All right, so when do we go and what do we bring, will we need to carpool?" Remy asked as if it were some sort of trip to Disney World or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:11 pm
"I already told you what we bring." Jake said, "Alright...we're gonna need two cars to fit everyone. I'll go get mine, and the rest of you start gathering up the rock salt and find a lighter and gasoline around here. I'm sure he has one if he's going to burn the ghosts body." he said before heading out. he returned shortly after, pulling the car upfrong and begining to load the trunk with the equipement they were gonna need to bring.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image

Kari nodded and began hunting around. She soon found a couple lighters and two cans of gasoline. She shoved the lighter in her bag, carrying one can in each hand. She brought them out to Jake, helping him pack the car.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games