Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm
"It isn't when I have a job to do, which you mentioned I might have in the morning." Jira retorted. "Bowls're near the sink."

After a while, Theras found that he couldn't sleep anymore. The thought of talking to Hades was on his mind. He dug into a pocket and pulled out an extra blindfold he kept on himself, his eyes were still stinging a bit from the surface. He wasn't sure if Malinda was still awake or had fallen asleep. Regardless, he retrieved his weapons from the ground and made his way out of the resting area.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 pm
Amia looked around. She had never seen this place before, but it seemed the Gerad knew it. It must be safe then she sighed. She wondered when they'd be able to rest, she was feeling very tired. She looked at Gerad and Devon. If I'm feeling tired, they must be beat!...

Malinda heard Theras leave, but she didn't say anything. What would she tell him anyway? She remembered Theras saying she should go get the wounds taken care of, but she hadn't moved since their talk. Instead of getting up, she decided that she would go tomorrow. That is, if Hades decides not to bury me alive.. She closed her eyes and her mind drifted to Devon. "Too bad he's on the goody-goody side.." she muttered before falling asleep.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:07 am
Gerad saw Rhi was eyeing the guards. "Eh, don't worry about it, or them. They're just doing their job. But welcome to Sarcem. A small town with a few small shops and places to eat. Peaceful." Gerad smiled at Devon. "I also know something about this town. Somewhere there is a blacksmithing shop known for its premium work, proffessional grade. What's even more surprising, the smithy is a girl. Even better, she's around our age. Think you know her?"

"Thanks, but aren't you going to get any?" Jason got out the bowls and started preparing the stew for everyone. "Come get it guys."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 am
(( You guys don't even know how much I tried posting on my cell phone but when I finished and would hit "submit" It would say i had to be logged in and when I logged in everything was gone. I would give up and put it off for tomorrow. I'm sorry it took me so long. =( ))

Devon thought a moment. "Does she happen to be the daughter of Hephaestus? If so I do know her. I've had to stop by here several times for the gods. I thought this place looked familiar."

Luna got off Oceanas and stumbled a little. "So are we going there? I'm honestly really hungry and tired..." She held her stomach as it growled. Luna sighed and petted on Oceanas. He was such a good companion.

Ren smiled. "I'm glad its ready. I thought it would be done soon" She got up and grabbed two bowls for her and Len. She walked back and handed one to her brother as she sat down. "Are we going out to meet them? Are we going to stay up all night?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 am
((It's okay, now you have a laptop again so it'll be okay. =D))

Gerad clicked his sword back into its sheath. "Yup, there should be an inn somewhere but to business first i suppose. Shall we try to find this blacksmith?"

"No, not all night. But they should be here very soon so at least for about another half hour. I'm going to be taking our guests to my home after we've all had our little meet and greet session." Jason went and sat down on a small stool, blowing on his bowl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 am
((Yaaay!))

"Then I guess we should eat now," Erik said, even though the twins and Jason were already eating. It was a good idea. He made himself a bowl and returned to his seat soon after. "How do you know they'll arrive soon, anyway?"
After a loud crashing noise, Jira grabbed herself a bowl as well when she came back into the room. "I can already tell this is gonna get crowded." She dug her spoon into the soup and ate it hot, used to the heat.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 pm
Jason fiddled with a ring on his right finger. "Oh, I have my ways." Jason put another spoonful in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 pm
Len already finished his soup, he rubbed his tummy while it settled. He had always ate fast. Ren would tell him that he would one day get fat cause he ate so fast. He didn't really care. He watched his sister eat as he said something to Jason. "Does you're ring have a tracker pretty much? And we were all chipped when we were babies" Ren gasped and hit him. "Len you shouldn't say that."

"Yeah we should. Maybe she could make Luna a special weapon." Devon smiled at her, knowing she didn't know anything about swords or spears.

"Wha-? I can't use a weapon. I like my powers just fine." She huffed.

"Like frozen rain works in the Underworld. There's not even any clouds. You need something."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm
"Well if you have any doubts then i'll teach you how. Though with her size a bow would be more practical than any sword. Maybe even a dagger." geard walked off following his eyes and ears. "I think it's this way right Devon?"

"Oh? And what if i said it was true and my ring shows me where you all are at all times?" Jason stood over the twins making a creepy face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 pm
"Yes it is. It's about 10 more buildings down if I remember." He walked between Gerad and Luna, Oceanas behind them.

Len smiled. "You'd be saying you're a creeper and you watch the girls when their taking their baths." He shrugged while Ren's face lit up a bright pink. "Len!"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 pm
Gerad followed behind Devon. "This place sure is peaceful, but it reminds me of my home. Just big enough to be a big part of trade but small enough to have close knit neighbors." Gerad had a reminiscent look in his eyes but he shook it off. "But that's the past."

"Oh, I don't know. I may have. Your sister is pretty cute." Jason had sat down beside Ren and rubbed his fingers under her chin. He had a playful look in his eyes, teasing the twins was too easy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 pm
Len glared at him, but didn't make a move to stop him. He personally wanted to see Ren's reaction. Her face was bright red as she stared in Jason's eyes. She was speechless. Len started laughing a little.

Devon nodded. "I agree it is quite peaceful."

Luna listened to them talk, taking in the town. It had changed a lot since she'd last been here.

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 pm
Jason started to get closer and closer until Jason's lips were only a few inches from Ren's. Then at the last possible moment he moved and kissed her on the cheek and hopped up, patting her on the head. He did it half to see Len's reaction and half to see Ren's reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am
Len gasped, not expecting him to go that far. He boiled with rage. That was his sister! The nerve! Ren was so lost and confused. She sunk into the couch, her face burning with fever.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:34 am
Jason smiled a playful smile at Len. "Oh come now, it was merely on the cheek, nothing bad about that is there. Though I can't help but feel you were expecting something different Ren?" Jason did feel a bit unsatisfied himself, and she was pretty cute.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games