Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Xombie.

When Xombie finally got her legs to stop shaking long enough to stand, she stumbled through the bars until she reached Reelo's cell and fell to her knees beside him. She wrapped her arms around the male, pulling him against herself and allow his head to rest against his chest.

She couldn't think of anything she could possibly say to comfort the male, so she remained silent and began petting him in a manner similar to the way she had in the burning room. Trying to comfort the male wasn't much, but it was the only thing keeping her from breaking down. For the life of her, she couldn't stop shaking. Melanie highly doubted she would calm down again any time soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela finally returned, frustrated and tired. She had lost track of Naomi and locating the cell block without being captured had been a challenge. Instinctively, she tried to crawl through the bars of Reelo's cage so she could rejoin Xombie. The female shook her head when she came too close though and motioned towards Dali instead.

Something had happened to her beloved human while she was away. The poor girl was a mess. Dalila was even worse though, so she obeyed Xombie's command, slithering into Dali's cell and resting her head on the female's stomach.

"Dali...It's Vela...Can you hear me?"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:50 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila could feel more of the streaks moving towards the back of her neck and she closed her eyes from the pain. She heard Vela talking to her and she tried to nod, but found that unsuccessful. She tried to focus on her like she would with Naomi and thought to her. Yeah.... What's happening to my body Vela? I can't move and it feels like my skin is crawling...

She jerked and clentched her jaw, fighting whatever was in her back and failing, only slowing the process and making the pain last longer. He had his familiar bite me Vela... and he had a woman with him... Lilith... Vela, it hurts so bad.... She tought as tears ran down her cheeks to mingle with her sweat, her body trembling slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image

Reelo lay on the floor lifelessly when Xombie approached him, and made no such attempt to communicate with the woman at first or move at all. Her comfort meant little to him, why should it? They were doomed to fail just as Lucifer had. When the serpent returned without the lioness it was clear that whatever had destroyed that Asian woman had taken the familiar as well. Just one more thing to be depressed about as far as he was concerned. Whether out of malice, or maybe necessity, he didn't even know himself- Reelo nudged his face into her chest a moment, hiding his expression there for quite some time. When he eventually removed himself from them there was a frown on his face- though it was actually a step up from the hopeless state he had been in a moment later, and was included by a joke- however dull and humorless it may have been. "They feel fleshy...The devil comes in many forms..." he muttered, staring up at the dark woman quietly.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela hissed softly and tried to cuddle up against Dalila without hurting her. There was nothing the familiar could really do to comfort her. Feeling so useless bothered her.

"I'm sorry, Dali...There's nothing I can do to make the pain go away...I'll try to comfort you to the best of my ability though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"That should be as good a sign as any that they're real..."

Xombie attempted to add some humor to her voice, but in the end it just made it sound even worse than it already was. Her body shaking was bad enough. Her voice just had to be just as shakey as well. She sighed and patted Reelo's head lightly. The attempt at humor had failed, but it had been worth a shot.

"I'm no devil, amore...Just a human..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt the tears still running down her face and she jerked again. Eblis is Uncle Matty, and he married Lilith.... Please, don't freak out but... She sent her he words and actions that had gotten her angry at the pair of demons, her skin going even more pale, almost white as the streaks converged on her neck and she screamed for the first time since she was bitten. "AAAAHHH!!! GGGGAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" and she finally panted and went limp, her body shuddering as the toxins finally overtook her body and a mark shifted into being whre the bite had been, the top glowing green with power as she whimpered softly.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

Reelo snickered and sat up suddenly. Compassion for others was not his strong suit- but given the situation and the fact that she had done the same for him twice now, he felt an obligation to at the very least get this one to stop shaking like a leaf. "I know you are, I'm just an a** hole." He reached out as though he intended to touch the woman and then stopped part way through in thought. He literally was unsure how to proceed and eventually just went the awkward route and leaned over to hug Melanie, practically forcing the woman to remain glued to him while he did so. Reelo had not given many hugs when he was alive, and the few he had given were during moments of utter insanity- usually returned by a pounding of fists on his chest or back. Hopefully this time would be a bit different, he was only trying to help. "You know they are gone now right? You only have to be afraid when they come around Melanie.."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
Vela

"If it's about Lilith, I already know who she is...I know everything my beloved Melanie knows...I do not like those creatures..."

Vela hissed again, this time with far more venom. If she ever had the chance to coil around Lilith or Eblis, she would crush them and eat them. The snake cringed and gently rubbed her head against Dali, trying to comfort her, though she knew she was probably failing horribly. She could still try though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Even though they're gone, they're going to come back...If I stop fearing them now, it'll only make it worse when they return..."

Xombie tensed a bit when hug, unsure as to how she was supposed to react at first. Usually she was the one who did the touching. She wasn't used to being the one who was touched. The female eventually sighed and returned the hug, rewarding Reelo for his attempt at comforting her with a small kiss.

"Thank you, Reelo...Just so you know...You're not an a*****e."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:48 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila slowly shifted herself to her side before resting and not moving. She looked up at Melanie from the floor, her skin slowly gaining color back as she panted. "M-melanie... Did we piss someone off in a past life? I mean, r-really? And what is on my neck?" She asked in a hoarse, not moving much out of the lingering pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"It's very possible..."

Xombie frowned slightly, staring at Vela in the hope that the serpent would answer the question for her. She doubted her body would comply with her long enough to stand and in all honesty, she didn't feel like moving. Getting Vela to answer for her didn't require much work, thankfully. The snake hissed, nudging Dali's neck lightly before replying.

"It's some form of mark that appeared where you were bitten."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She sighed and tried to move, but found she couldn't. Dalila looked at Melanie and gave her a pleading look, not sure how to ask for help; asking for help never resulted in much more than people abandoning or hurting her. "Ummm... Is there anyway someone can move me? And what do you mean by a mark Vela?" She asked the familiar.

She glanced back at Melanie and said something that had been bothering her. "Why did we get them? And why did they have to get married? This is too cruel even for Hell Melanie. What does this make us, cousins or something?" She didn't know why they had gotten their tormentors from life in death, and Dalila was worried that Melaine would crumble under the actions of her uncle. "How are we gonna survive this one? We're dead. That means if he does it to me again, they can pretty much do anything and it won't matter. At least before they had to stop at a certain point." She said and lowered her eyes to the floor.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie watched quietly as Vela used her tongue to trace the design of the mark on Dalila's neck so the female could have a basic idea as to what it was. Once the snake had completely her task, she curled herself around the female and dragged her to another part of her cell, trying to find a new position to sit her in. Xombie rested her head against Reelo's chest and sighed, thinking over her new family members.

"Yes...That would make us cousins..."

As soon as the shaking stopped, it started up again. Her step-father had appraised her...and her mother had agreed to let him do as he pleased...Not only that, Dali was in danger too. Xombie could feel the tears building up in her eyes, but she couldn't find it in herself to stop them from falling.

"What have we done to deserve this?"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:40 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She winced as the image of the mark filled her mind, knowing that it was not good even if she didn't understand it. She looked at Vela and gave her a nervous look. "Um, can you take me to Melanie Vela? I guess family should stick together." She said before hearing Melanie's words.

She looked down and tried not to cry herself. "I don't know what we did Melanie. I don't know why this is it, but I have to try and keep him away from you." She looked back up at her cousin with a slight determination in her steel blue eyes as she looked at her. "I know how he works, I've been trapped with him. I can take it. You don't need to know how evil he is first hand. I won't let him sell you too." She told her, and tried to move more, knowing that if Vela went at the bars now, she would pass through and she gave the snake a signal to go.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games